[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 25 year old virgin, but this smoking hot, gorgeous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

I'm a 25 year old virgin, but this smoking hot, gorgeous 18 year old girl from work is totally into me. I didn't become good looking until recently. We're flirting a ton, and now she's sending me nudes as we flirt over snapchat. The sexual tension is unreal, I just want to fucking ravage her. However, I've never even kissed a girl. I know she doesnt have -much- experience, but I'm nervous she will find out because I am a smooth talker and I'd bet she thinks I have a lot of it.

There's no chance I'm telling her I'm a virgin. So guys, what do I do to make this go smooth? We're having a date tomorrow and I'm sure she wants to get physical just as bad as I do. I'm going to try my best to escalate, but when I get to kiss her, and I'm sure she's gonna wanna make out, it's going to be my first fucking time.

HALP! I don't want to hit 26 as a virgin.
>>
Chances are you're not going to be a great kisser but as long as you relax and don't try anything to fancy you'll at least be passable. Kissing comes pretty naturally to people.

Also overthinking it this much will definitely fuck up your kissing.
>>
And don't act natural either. Remember, that shit hasn't exactly worked for last 26 year.
>>
>>18214934

Everything else with her feels unbelievably natural. I feel no anxiety around her at all and we've only known eachother a month. I feel like she accepts me and doesn't judge me. Her and I get along so well, it's just laughing and smiling and mutual attraction the whole time we're together. She wants me to take the lead, it's obvious.

I won't overthink it too much. I'm just nervous because the biggest thing holding me back all these years has been anxiety over my lack of experience.
>>
>>18214923
I posted this in a kissing thread and people said it was good advice, so ill paste it here.

- Be dominant. Make the first move. Put one hand on her waist, pull her closer, and the other hand on the back of her head and pull her face closer to you and kiss her. Nothing worse then long awkward tension where you just really want the guy to kiss you but he's too shy to do anything, and so are you. So please just make the first move, it really turns most girls on anyway.

- Close your eyes. Nothing weirder than keeping your eyes open during the kiss. Open them sometimes if you want to see everything is going good, but keep them closer majority of the time.

- Start of slow. If you say you get nervous, don't just rush into the kiss and eat her face off. Start of slow, because that will calm you down and give you time to adjust and work up a rhythm. So start with slow kisses, gentle, gradually getting harder and faster. Try match her pace.

- Do not kiss more than her lips. Do not take big kisses or bites, that go a lot over her lips and start moving closer to the nose and the chin. Nothing worse than someone slobbering and gnawing at your face when you just want to be kissed on the lips.

- Alternate between kissing the bottom lip and top lip. Keep your mouth slightly opened, but again do not take too big bites? (If that makes sense)

- Use a little bit of tongue once you get into the rhythm. Do not dart and poke. Sensually touch her tongue with yours and so forth... Just go with the rhythm of the kiss.

- Body language. You should be able to tell if shes pulling back, or if she doesn't like tongue or whatever else. Try match what she wants. Girls like different things.

- The rest. A great makeout session is not just about the kissing. Use ur hands to touch her body and face. Stroke the back of her head. Hold her face. Run your hands along her waist. Grab her booty if you can be cheeky already. Just do something with your hands ok.
>>
>>18214942

Well, it has worked recently ever since I became good looking. I became good looking last year and ever since, girls have been into me, but they have always expected me to take the lead and wondered why I never made moves. Several girls asked me. A few asked if I was gay :/

This girl, I decided that I'd just say exactly how I feel and just be direct, and it's working. This is the first time I've just said "fuck off" to all of my anxieties and it's working. It helps a lot that this girl is specific is -very- into me and I dont feel judged by her.
>>
>>18214954
im curious, how did you suddenly become good looking?
>>
>>18214954
how did you become good looking? asking for a friend.
>>
>>18214949

Damn, you're making me more excited than nervous. I can't wait to see her tomorrow. THIS GIRL IS SO UNBELIEVABLY ADORABLE... you guys have no idea.
>>
>>18214960
post a picture
>>
>>18214955
>>18214957

First off, I started lifting 6 days a week for 2 hours a day. Yeah... that much. I've been doing that for about 2 years. I was a skinny dude before then, but now I just look really damn good. Not only does my body look good, but my face just looks so much more... masculine.

I also used to have long hair, like, the kind where I'd part it to try to hide my receding hairline. Well, I shaved it last year.. all of it. My head shape is really good, and ever since I shaved it, I swear to god, it was by far the biggest thing that made girls notice me. I love it.

Clothes are another thing. I used to hate shopping, but now when I go to the store, I always want to buy clothes like a fucking girl. I dress kind of eccentric, but I've gotten SO MANY compliments from hot girls on how I dress and it's my own style.

I'm also absurdly confident with 90% of things and I'm pretty sure girls love it. I'm also the guy smiling and joking around all the time, all day, and that's infectious.

Basically, I worked hard for it. My closest female friend (one that, like I said earlier, I was too afraid to pull the trigger with), who is one of the hottest girls I've ever seen, basically told me I look "intimidating but approachable... but that's a very good thing".
>>
File: download (7).jpg (8KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
8KB, 194x259px
Catch and release!
>>
>>18214971
OMG THIS THIS THIS.
Guys can honestly lift, dress well, not be autistic personality wise, and you will get the girls.

Not only is lifting and eating good great for your health but it will make you good looking instantly!!

Congrats man honestly
Also post before afters if you aren't too shy pls
Genuinely interested in your progress
>>
>>18214978

I'm not going to post a picture but you're basically right. Girls like guys who can take care of themselves because they want to be taken care of... and what guy who can't take care of himself can take care of a girl? They want dudes in control of their lives.

We have another issue... her parents. I'm so much older than her and they won't approve. She told them I was 20 the first time. Her mom literally spammed her with messages the whole time asking if she was safe too. WHAT THE FUCK DO?!
>>
>>18215041
First of all, I don't really approve of the age difference myself. Just because I was once an 18 year old girl and I know how immature someone can be still at that age...

But this isn't about my opinion lol!

First of all she is 18 so she is allowed to make her own choices and date whoever. And her parents can't really interfere with that.
But, if things get serious you will have to meet the parents eventually, and I'm not sure if you can really keep up the lie that you are 20 forever?

So when the time comes, just be really respectful to the parents and communicate that you understand their concern that you are older but you only have good intentions for their daughter and that you are a good/safe guy.

Also if you don't seem super old, sometimes people don't care that much.
Do you look 25? Or do you look closer to 18-20?
>>
>>18215083

I look anywhere from 20-27. I am a pretty easy guy to get along with and I'm sure I could charm her parents if I just got the chance to talk with them, but who knows. She leaves for university in the fall, so this might just be a summer fling but it's exactly what I need and she really wants it too. She's not going to tell her parents that we're going out tomorrow, for better or worse.

She's so god damn adorable, holy fuck... I can't WAIT!
>>
Eat pussy like a madman, they'll fall for you in no time. suck on the clit like a fucking hoover. lick between the thighs and tease first. ez
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.