[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything GUIDELINES: Before you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 30

File: ATOGA peepee_vagoo.jpg (25KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
ATOGA peepee_vagoo.jpg
25KB, 650x400px
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and girl who wants to be sexy
Fuck off

"The Girl That Poops" is welcome to (shit)post here.
>>
>>18214315
Girls: how attractive is musicianship? what instruments are most attractive?
>>
>>18214342
Singing, guitar, all the other instruments. In that order.
>>
>>18214354
Kind of surprised guitar would be up there since literally every guy plays guitar and it's such a cliche that men will learn it to impress girls.
>>
Why am I always so formal when I text her?
>>
So I was a shut in from 2010 to 2015, now 23, still a virgin came close a few times when I was younger so I'm not afraid of girls or anything, just a general hatred for people. I've decided to settle for this fat waitress at work, she's cool and I'm not picky as long as they're not obese which she's not. She's 28 tho so there's that. I asked her to hangout sometime and got her number. TL;DR, tips for fucking a fat girl who's definitely more experienced than me, do I tell her I'm a virgin? Also I know she has a crush on me so I guess that helps.
>>
>>18214354
what about the bagpipes?
>>
Girl I just met online is already saying stuff like this to me. "YES ILL LOVE YOU SOON" And "Go pay attention and I'll love you later xx"

Ideas?

She claims to have a BF though
>>
>>18214371
From what I can gather, she doesn't speak English very well
She's probably taking you for a ride that will end in you losing money
>>
>>18214393
Eh, she speaks English fine otherwise. It's just off how she's saying shit like that already.
>>
If being cheated on is a given on any relationship, why should I not preemptively cheat with professionals?
That way, if she is faithful, I can keep it a secret and never hurt her. However, if she is NOT faithful, I can reveal that I'm not a cuck and was cheating her all along.
>>
File: 1491912965650.jpg (281KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1491912965650.jpg
281KB, 1280x1280px
I just came back from this date with this amazingly cute bookworm of a girl who loves nature, hiking, sowing, reading classic literature and dadrock?

I have a massive crush now and don't know how to deal with.

She's 29, I'm 30.

wat do
>>
>>18214416
Pursue it? Simple as that
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>Befriend girl
>Tell her that I liked her
>Ask if she wants coffee sometime and she says yeah
>Thought I made it clear that I "liked" her
>A week later she tells me she has bf

We've had numerous conversations and she never let it slip.

Was I too subtle in my intent? Or is she not interested?
>>
>>18214450
She's interested, but started to feel guilty and finally let it slip that she has a bf. Probably she is undecided, if she wants to break up with him now that you have expressed your interest. Be honest. Has there been anything flirty between you and her? If we saw all of your conversations on video, would we just think it's two friends talking and you being interested in her and she being polite?
>>
>>18214416
Did you kiss?
>>
>>18214366
I don't know, I'm pretty formal by nature, but it doesn't seem like it's a problem for me
>>
>>18214401
Makes sense. Go for it.
>>
men, do girls who have sex within the first month of talking or dating constitute "sluts"?

i'm a 18 year old girl with an above average sex drive i would say. it's pretty equivalent to my male counterparts, and it's been that way since i was young. within the past year, i've dated guys for a couple months, we have sex, and then we split. i'm also mutually agreeing to the split because i don't get attached to people very easily like most girls do. as of right now, i'm actually looking for a life long partner to spend my life with. i talked to my father about this, and he said that waiting 2-3 months is key in the relationship i'm trying to have.

so basically i want sex right away but also a guy that doesn't think i'm a slut because i'm not. do i abstain from sex for awhile to see if he likes me for who i am or do i just have sex right away like i want to? would you think that's slutty?

any input helps
>>
>>18214494
I'm much more jokey with other girls and people in general. I just am formal with her....
>>
>>18214506
I'm a guy and I've been with different girls, on that regard.

If you have sex within the 1st month the relationship can go really sexual and actual emotions will not develop normally, but that's really not the only possibility. It's possible that a girl having sex so soon with a guy will not have the normal filtering process for finding a guy to really connect with on a deeper level. Your father is about on point. I think 3 months is good. You cannot simply know a person in under one month. You may connect and the chemistry works, but basically you're still acting. I think I want to stress the filtering process more than the fact of early sex possibly ruining a relationship that might have otherwise worked. Some guys just want the sex and bail when it gets stale or too deep.
>>
My ex girlfriend (4 years, broke up last summer) alway subtweets me and posts song lyrics that refer to things we used to do and places we visited. I already tried to re-establish contact with her on two occasions.

First time was last year around Halloween. We texted casually and she asked me if I wanted to come to her house that night. I said sure. She texted me last minute saying sorry she wasn't ready to see me but she called me and we talked on the phone for a bit. I said bye after like two minutes of talking.

I found out she had a rebound so I cut contact. Told her I hope things work out with him and wished her the best, but made sure I was leaving the door open. I was friendly

The second time was a month ago. I just sent her a video of a Flaming Lips show I went to. She viewed it but didn't respond. I realized she was still on/off seeing her rebound guy, but apparently he pissed her off or they broke up or something. A mutual friend said she's single now and I noticed they don't follow each other on social media anymore (I know keeping tabs is bad. I stopped.)

Since I already messaged her last month and got no response, what should I do? Let it be, move on, or contact her now knowing she is single?
>>
Where do I find girls who have not been blacked/ are not trying to cuck me?

Im a white male, finishing college this May. I commuted to school/worked part time...so no sex life.

Looking to give dating a shot. Im starting to look for jobs and hopefully will be out of my parents house by the end of the summer. Also by the end of the summer I plan on getting in really good shape. I work out like 5 x a week but my diet is poor/don't eat enough. Going to have a professional make a diet for me. I have above average looks face wise and a really good jaw line since Im like 10% body fat.

So how do I go about finding said women?
>>
>>18214506
How many guys have you slept with?
>>
hey girls woud yall ever date a nigga feel like a lot of white hos I meet swerve me pretty hard idk y Im rly good lookin just most only girls who dn swerve me is latinas you get me
>>
>>18214342
I'm a musician myself, and I find it attractive.

I'd rate it at:
guitar/drums/bass/keyboard > singing >saxophone and piano >
strings> other woodwind>
brass

Classical is only attractive if you're virtuosic.
>>
@anonymous lmao whonce you go black you neva go back lil white boi
>>
>>18214520
>Where do I find girls who have not been blacked/ are not trying to cuck me?
Nowhere with that attitude.
>>
>>18214520
Stop being autistic and be ashamed of that stupid post. "Blacked", "cuck"... You poor thing. Don't use 4chan, if you're so easily influenced.

>>18214518
Cut contact. She has become a slut. Happened to me too, but I cut contact. Those actions are the actions of a selfish woman. Cut contact.
>>
Wtf did I do? Why does no one talk to me?
>>
>>18214518
Need more context, why'd you break up in the first place?
>>
>>18214547
>hey girls woud yall ever date a nigga feel like a lot of white hos I meet swerve me pretty hard idk y Im rly good lookin just most only girls who dn swerve me is latinas you get me

It took me at least three read throughs to get that, and therein is why I wouldn't date black men. Honestly the culture seems really anti intellectual and anti cultured, which is not my cup of tea at all. It's not all about looks.

Asians or whites only.
>>
How can I meet socially awkward women?
>>
>>18214554
I like how you're implying they aren't already influenced by 4chan when they speak like that.
>>
>>18214555
You didn't show them your trips
>>
>>18214562

They're doing socially awkward hobbies like birdwatching, playing Animal Crossing, or cosplaying some garbage like Steven Universe. Keep in mind that "socially awkward" and "being a bitch baby who never goes outside" are two entirely different things. Nerdy women are capable of socializing but their constant exposure to circlejerks and non-critical friendships means that they'll act like retards in public. Take that for what it is.
>>
>>18214569
If only trips gave me ANY irl friends
>>
@girls with big boobs

Do you ever wish you had smaller boobs? Or are you pretty much content with what you have? Do you ever get boob envy?

Im a girl with small boobs and some days i love them and think they look great, but other days i just think goddamn I wish i had bigger boobs.

So im just wondering if its the same for girls with big boobs, sometimes they like them, and sometimes they wish they were smaller?
>>
>>18214574
Try being in the stupid middle zone at a plain old D.

I want either small boobs so I can wear cute bralets or big boobs so I can look hot and for a future boyfriend's sake. I'm just super eh, and it sucks.
>>
>>18214582
What size would middle zone be??
>>
>>18214552
what attitude? Those are the things I dont want.

>>18214554
i havent bee on 4chan in like a month. You see this shit irl too
>>
>>18214466
> it's two friends talking and you being interested in her and she being polite?

I like to think that we were being flirty but it was probably this. I'll assume that she hasn't noticed my interest. Should I keep in touch with her?
>>
File: 1489087797664.gif (3MB, 2000x1328px) Image search: [Google]
1489087797664.gif
3MB, 2000x1328px
Girls and guys, please answer.

>What is the most romantic moment that you have experienced so far?

Please do answer even if it's something normal or what you'd think is too boring to say.
>>
>>18214342
Extremely. Cello, violin, piano, every other instrument, guitar, drums, in that order.

Though learning an instrument solely to pick up chicks only works if you don't go for chicks who play instruments themselves. We can tell when you're half assing it for pussy and aren't actually passionate.
>>
>>18214588
I'd say C-D is the middle zone.

Not small enough to wear cute clothes and bras, but not large enough to elicit any positive feedback from men etc.
>>
>>18214592
Are you really okay to be platonic friends with her? If not then confess to her in a real fashion, so there's no question of your intent. Tell her you realize she has a boyfriend and respect that, but that's what you think.
>>
>>18214594
never once had a romantic moment throughout every relationship ive ever had
been a really sad life
>>
>>18214599
>implying men won't give positive feedback on any size of boob
>>
>>18214591
>what attitude? Those are the things I dont want.
The /r9k/ one. Won't find too many women if you're assuming they're all evil succubi, and most women are pretty liberal so that kind of racism would be a turn off as well.
>>
>>18214574
I'm not a busty girl, but my wife is. She wishes she had smaller boobs all the time. Since she likes being covered up (due to chest hair) she's pretty limited in what she can wear. She bitches about having to wear two bras to the gym and not being cute & tiny like Asian girls.

>>18214582
Also, this. My wife is a DD, but they're not huge enough to really bury my face or cock into. Just a little bit bigger and I could finally get a proper titfuck.
>>
>>18214602
But not that like, overt, can't get their eyes off them kind of thing. They're not attention grabbing, just kind of there and eh.
>>
>>18214594
Senior prom. My crush, even though she was there with her boyfriend, saw me all alone came over, and danced with me for about five seconds. Time seemed to slow down.
>>
>>18214601
Are you a guy or girl?
>>
>>18214604
>Also, this. My wife is a DD, but they're not huge enough to really bury my face or cock into. Just a little bit bigger and I could finally get a proper titfuck.
Get her pregnant then-boob size grows.
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (7KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
7KB, 183x275px
>>18214599
I would consider C and D cup big??
Like i would be happy if i had a C/D cup?
Because you could still get away with bralettes, but it would have more cleavage which i think is a bonus, and bikinis would look good, and so would any shirts, dresses, sports bras, lingerie etc.

is pic related not C cup?? Coz to me that looks like the perfect size
>>
>>18214608
Maybe I'm an outlier, but I tend to check out boobs of every size. I like to think I'm doing it subtlety, but probably not.
>>
>>18214603
oh so you're saying most are into black guys? Is that what you mean by liberal? I don't mean it with a racist intent.
>>
>>18214571
I'll be honest I kinda want a girl who will spaghetti harder than I will at first, so she'll be less likely to notice how poorly I'm doing
>>
>>18214610
That's nice, but I get the friendzone vibe from this. Still, it's whatever you make it to be. I hope you get to dance some more in your life.
>>
>>18214624
Oh, it was definitely friendzone, but it felt magical.
>>
>>18214611
guy
>>
Why do I continue to fuck these twin sisters who are married? My wife and I cheated then got back together. Things seem to be going good but I keep going back. Not sure if I wanna stop but I still love my wife. Probably just deep seeded issues.
>>
>>18214616

That pic looks like a C cup.
As a pervert who enjoys both small and big boobs, I think sizes C through DD are the worst. Neither tiny nor huge. Tiny boobs look just fine in bikinis, dresses, and lingerie. Also, you're not going to find a lot of well-fitting dresses once your tits get too big.
>>
File: Cool-Art-Instant-Download.jpg (361KB, 585x329px) Image search: [Google]
Cool-Art-Instant-Download.jpg
361KB, 585x329px
>girl rejected me
>girl writes me now every single day
>we flirt and i assume nothing
>she knows im into her
>wants to come over my place and then cancels everything

I am being played on and strung along, yes?
>>
>>18214631
Damn that is so strange you think that!!

I think being in the middle of sizes would be great, because small boobs come with a lot of cons, and so do big boobs.

But i guess my point of view is from a practicality perspective (coming from a girl) and i guess i aesthetically like those sized boobs the most..
>>
>>18214622
I'm saying that most girls don't like racism. They aren't necessarily into black guys, but they don't like racist 4chan tier guys, however attractive they are.
>>
>>18214623
>I want a socially retarded girlfriend because of my own insecurities.
No, don't do that. They'll only like you for the same reasons and you get yourselves into a co-dependent spiral of autism. Trust me, it'll help your self-esteem a lot more if you get yourself a socially capable woman. They know what you're going through and they'll make an effort to be accommodating, whereas some stupid nerd bitch will be happy to jump on the shaming train when one of her retarded cunt friends misinterprets something you said. I know all about it.
>>
>>18214582
The middle zone is THE PERFECT SIZE!
WHY ARE GIRLS NEVER HAPPY WITH WHAT THEY HAVE? AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!
>>
>>18214633
Maybe, maybe not. We don't know enough of your situation to know for sure
>>
>>18214638
>boys are so weird lul
Our sexuality is fetishized. So we're perfectly fine with weird shit like freckles, glasses, tooth gaps, and chubby bellies. Trying too hard to be "average" just means that you'll be loved by women but every man would be settling in some way.
>>
>>18214652
this is the point i was trying to find out!!!

Because Im unhappy with my small size sometimes, I wanted to know if girls are unhappy with what they have too (across different sizes)
>>
>>18214616
>>18214631
>>18214604
>>18214599
I wish more people understood that cup size means literally nothing without band size. My tits are comparable in size to >>18214616, possibly a little smaller, but I'm an E cup thanks to my smaller band size. Just a pet peeve of mine, but hearing clueless dudes say they want at least D or something makes my eyes roll a full 360.
>>
>>18214655
wow i never thought of it that way... Very interesting !
>>
>>18214506
Fucked my wife the first night I met her. Just went thru some relationship problems where we both cheated but been together for 6 years. After the storm blew over were back together and genuinly happy, even though I'm still hookin up with both girls, but that's my fault cause I'm just selfish I guess. But it's not always black and white. I wasn't even looking for a relationship at the time but the goofy slut grew on me and is the only one I care about
>>
>>18214647
I'm not sure socially adept women have the patience for me
>>
>>18214658
no i totally know what you mean
I am a C cup too, but if people saw my boobs they would call me an A cup or even smaller lol

I was just going along with it because thats the sizing most people go by
>>
>>18214657
Of coarse they are everyone finds flaws in themselves but they key is confidence and experience and willingness to get kinky
>>
>>18214644
Im not racist. I just want a girl who likes me physically and personality wise.
>>
>>18214666

You'd be surprised, Satan-kun. The only way hikkis crawl their way out of the basement is on the shoulders of friendlier people. Try and ask out girls that are way out of your league. If anything, you'll be a bit braver.
>>
>>18214657
By observing internet camwhores and girls IRL, yes, YOU GIRLS HAVE THIS _VERY_ ANNOYING HABIT OF NOT LIKING WHAT YOU HAVE. FUCK THIS SHIT!
>blondes want to be brunettes (this should get death penalty)
>brunettes want to be blondes
And the list goes on...
>>
>>18214658
>literally nothing
Not quite. It's fair to make generalizations about cup sizes and assume a 34-38 band size since not everyone is an angry little gnome.
>>
>>18214675
>Im not racist. I just want a girl who likes me physically and personality wise.

And who haven't been with black men?
>>
>>18214679
I don't want to be a blonde. I like the way I am, except I could probably lose a few pounds (not overweight just not super fit either).
>>
>>18214658
Fine, I'm a D with a band size of 10. Average size. And I'm not a dude (I was one of the people you replied to).
>>
>>18214667
I get that, it's easier to just go along sometimes, but I do love the stupid look on men's faces when they make some comment about a DD rack and I, fairly small-chested, turn around like, "Well have I got a treat for you, check out these Es!"

btw, if you're >>18214657, responding as a woman with smaller-ish boobs, I used to be self-conscious about my bust, from teenage years to early twenties, and it didn't help that my friends were all bustier and frequently commented on me being the flattest, but from around age 23-ish (27 now), I've learned to be more and more comfortable with my body and now wouldn't change my breasts. If I ever wish for a change these days, I actually wish they were smaller. I hope you can learn to accept and even like your body, too! Fun fact, smaller breasts are often much more sensitive (in the good way) than larger ones, so that's something you've got going for you.
>>
>>18214629
The guy needs to make the romantic things happen. You didn't make them happen, you didn't get them. When a woman wakes you up with a blowjob and starts fucking you and while doing that tells you she bought your favorite beer and is making a sandwich for you to have after you finish, that's fucking amazing, but it's not what I'd call romantic. Being romantic is for the guy to do.
>>
>>18214696
That is a nice thing to hear :)
I am trying to embrace my own body a lot more these days too! But sometimes I can't help but get jealous!

And wow that's really interesting that smaller boobs are more sensitive... I guess you could say that explains lot in my case...
That makes me happy to hear

Thank you for your reply!
>>
>>18214684
I'm an angry 5'7" pole, thank you very much. jk I'm not even a pole, just not your average Amerifat, either.
>>
>>18214677
>Try and ask out girls that are way out of your league. If anything, you'll be a bit braver.
No, I'll just be sad
>>
>>18214657
It's one of those "grass is always greener" things. You only see the benefits of the other perspective, but you don't have to deal with the cons.
>>
File: 1063px-Cup-conversion.svg.png (69KB, 1063x241px) Image search: [Google]
1063px-Cup-conversion.svg.png
69KB, 1063x241px
>>18214696
>E
>Fairly flat
>in absolutely any band size
Either you're a literal pixie or you're way off in your cup measurement. You DO realize that cup sizes are dependent on the difference between your boob & underboob circumference, yeah?
>>
>>18214687
yeah I prefer a girl who is into white guys as that is what I am
>>
>>18214710
Well, you know women can be into both white and black guys.

Personally I like white and Asian guys.
>>
>>18214703
Everyone gets a bit sad about being shot down. But it's not the end of the world. There are literally billions of women in the world and a lot of them will dress up like anime characters for you.
>>
>>18214714
>Asian guys
I'm here for you. <3
>>
>>18214709
I DO realize that, yeah. Just got meself a weird bod, I suppose. "Fairly flat" is an exaggeration, but I'm certainly not what most people would picture when you say E-Cup. Comparatively flat. Smaller-ish.
>>
>>18214698
no. you got it wrong
romantic moments just happen. its not some fabricated incident
its those moments you look back on with a smile, not just good dates or something.
>>
>>18214714
Im not into those kind of girls, I don't have a problem with peoples preferences either.
>>
>>18214728
No they don't just happen. Life isn't a movie. There's always a man's design involved. The man knew it had romantic potential and made it happen. I really hope you're not a guy.
>>
Girls, what the FUCK is so hard to understand about the fact that high quality guys have to WORK to get where they are have little time to give you the full attention you want?
>>
>>18214702
>>18214723

That's even more confusing. A larger bra size should be more pronounced on a girl with a smaller band. You've got self-esteem problems, yo.
>>
File: 059125209.jpg (29KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
059125209.jpg
29KB, 1280x720px
>>18214736
Hahaa enjoy being cucked, CEO of Cucks.
>>
>>18214735
well you sound like a fuckin chick so we'll just trade places
>>
Im a 21 year old virgin, the only reason why is because im 5 inches hard, i don't look terrible, i am kind, i weight 175-ish lbs at 5'11". Im not skinny but not fat either, I am decent at fighting (had too when i was younger), I'm a overall clean person, i am way too nice for my own good, and i get looked at by above average women all the time through highschool and college. In all honesty is it possible for me to find a loyal and loving women in my life? Im honestly scared to even tell any of my friends about it as that shit would crush my soul if they ever told another soul (which i think most would) let alone showing it to someone i somewhat know. Im not gay at all but personally wouldn't hate it if i was. Is their any hope for me? Please be honest.
>>
>>18214736
>high quality guys
kek
I bet you think your $60k job and BMW 200 series means that you deserve to be treated like Hugh Heffner. Just because shittier men have nicer women doesn't mean you're entitled to a better life. Even millionaires have to accept that women are physically & emotionally comparable to toddlers. You're going to figure out that having regular access to pussy means that you have to be a babysitter to someone the same age as you.
>>
>>18214749

I'm 4.5" hard and I've never met a woman who cares. I even managed to hit a girl's cervix with my tiny peen. It doesn't matter anywhere near as much as you think it does.
>>
>>18214745
Enjoy your RomComs.
>>
>>18214717
It's not the end of the world, but it's also not the kind of failure you gain anything from. I need a place to start from

Cosplay sucks, by the way
>>
>>18214760
lmao youre the one fuckin obsessed with this shit dude. legit you sound like a wedding planner
>>
>>18214736
>high quality guys
How exactly are you defining that? I don't judge guys by their net worth, moreso by their intellect and personality and interests.

You sound like you're lacking in the first two, quite a lot.
>>
>>18214766
Now it's the ridiculing phase. You lost the argument, by stopping arguments, so there you go. Here's what will happen. I will categorize your next post into one of two categories: Meaningless or an actual argument that I will counter with respect. When you're ready...

>>18214780
He probably broke up with someone and got the "we don't see each other anymore" talk. We don't have to be so rough.
>>
>>18214749
>the only reason why is because im 5 inches hard
Women don't care so much about that. I had a boyfriend who was 4.5" and I loved him and loved sex with him (I mean, until he cheated). You can't even tell a guys length till you get into bed with him anyway.

> am way too nice for my own good
And there's the problem. You're a "nice guy" who is actually an arrogant, entitled dick. There's hope for you, but you have to change your attitude.
>>
>>18214789
what fuckin argument was there? what did I fuckin lose? nigger its a matter of opinion chill the fuck out for christ's sake
>>
>>18214790
Im actually not a entitled dick, AT ALL.
Arrogant, yes, but definitely not entitled to shit. I just have/had problems saying no or fuck off to most people. Thanks for the advice though, It does mean alot.
>>
>>18214506
Stop being sexually active for a few years. Your brain will change and you will look at things differently.
>>
>>18214799
Sorry, most self described 'nice guys' aren't great people. There's hope for you, you know. If you're getting looks from girls, then there's hope.

But honestly, stop seeing sex as this insurmountable task-once you do it, it's really not that big of a deal. Start dating girls, without thinking overtly about sex and having sex as your goal, and sex will happen naturally over time.
>>
File: 1496346908.jpg (97KB, 1400x788px) Image search: [Google]
1496346908.jpg
97KB, 1400x788px
I got a small dick and I love it. It's easy to hide my boners, the size fits all, it goes entirely inside your vaginas, doesn't hurt the woman... And it has made me do some actual shit in addition to penetration. Also I like B to C boobs, but C is the best deal. Hit me up, if you'd like some small dick inside your baby machine. I'll give you three babies and sweaty lips. I know this is so much so fast, but I'll see you later, and it won't be over too fast... ;)
>>
>>18214824
Pass.
>>
>>18214826
I'd charm you and there would be just a split second between you seeing my small dick and it plunging hard inside you. And once what you saw registered in your head, you'd already be orgasming hard and thanking me for that hard D making you lose control.
>>
>>18214832
I find intelligence and good diction attractive, and you seem to lack both. I doubt your charm would work on me. I'd probably think you as dull as I think most boys who hit on me.
>>
Can you get fit by having sex? How fit?
>>
>>18214845
I'd say about 3 or 4
>>
>>18214845
Theoretically, yes, but not very fit, because you're going to reach a point where you can't get hard anymore and have to stop the sex.
>>
>>18214838
But you're at least thinking about it, so thanks. I like intelligence on a woman too and you seem to have it. Pussy size doesn't matter so much, but I'd rather it be a bit looser than too tight, so I won't cum instantly. Obviously I'm joking about making you cum, but maybe we'd find our kinks after a while. If I don't present myself as too dull like you fear... Who knows? Much weirder things have happened.
>>
>>18214854
>where you can't get hard anymore and have to stop the sex
How so?
What if it is 3 or 4 times per week and you lift the girl?
>>
>>18214653

My situation is >>18212642
I wrote her several times at occasion that "you must be laughing at me right now".
>>
Should I give up on trying to get a gf?
>>
>>18214874
Maybe, maybe not. See what happens and everytime before you write anything to her think: "would /adv/ think this sounds autistic?" If yes, then don't write it. Protip: "you must be laughting at me right now" sounds pathetic and autistic. Don't downplay yourself.
>>
>>18214884
Yes, but don't give up on talking to new girls that look nice. Just don't expect a girlfriend the moment you talk to her.
>>
File: 1318592050447.png (131KB, 304x304px) Image search: [Google]
1318592050447.png
131KB, 304x304px
>new girl at work
>ask girl for number
>she gives it to me
>ask her out on date
>she agrees
>go on 3 more great dates
>she pulls back hard
>"im busy"
>I chase hard (regrettably)
>finally setup another date
>she flakes right before
>text a bit
>says she doesn't want this
>"ok best of luck"
>not too upset about it
>month goes by
>dated other girls
>started doing photography and learning a language
>never talked or acknowledged girl at work during that time
>on a whim text first girl if she wants to go out to do X on Y
>laugh as I send the text thinking no way she is gonna respond
>she actually says yes
>looked excited to see me
>have an amazing time together
>start talking to her at work again

How do I get her to continue to go out with me again? She could have easily said no but didn't. Do I ask her out again, do I wait for her to text me? We just saw each other Sunday. Since the new Fast in Furious movie is coming out I was thinking about telling her we should go see that this weekend.
>>
>>18214899
Going to cinema for a date is stupid. Especially for a mindless movie like Fast n Furious. You'll not gonna talk to her there. You'll not have much to talk about after. Pointless. Cinema is for already established relationships.
>>
>>18214907
Well shit. I don't really know anywhere else to go. I already took her to my two favorite places to walk and talk. Ironically our first date was at the movies. Would it be lame to invite her out to a place we have already been?
>>
>>18214886
I mean completely give up
>>
So I think one of my good guy friend's girlfriend/baby momma is into me. Am I wrong?

>I often catch her eyes and smile but she sometimes looks away
>One time I went bowling with her, her bf, and and two other couples. She consistently sat next me and our legs touched the whole time. When her bf was bowling, she had her feet rubbing up and down my legs.
>Every time I hang out with her bf she sits or stands next to me
>>
PLS HELP. my boyfriend is 6'5" and fairly skinny. we've been dating for 2 years and it's a serious relationship. i already find him attractive, but i would be 2x attracted to him if he at least had more body mass. the problem is he gets anxiety a lot, we both have problems so i'd like to think i partially understand how he feels, but i just can't bring it up with him. i've tried asking to go to the gym together and he takes it as an insult. i guess it is, but i just wish he would try. he's said stuff like how i'm trying to change him (he's a guy who doesn't lift and i'm trying to make him lift) which i understand his point, but i feel like physical attraction's important and this would definitely help.

i don't know what to do, are there any ways i could talk about this with him? am i asking for too much?
>>
>>18214965
You have to phrase it positively. Like "I think it would be really sexy for us to work out together."
>>
>>18214965
Honestly, yeah you're asking for too much.
If you truly loved him, you would love him for how he is. You wouldn't be trying to change him.

If it was for health reasons, you were trying to get him to do exercise, yeah then thats being an encouraging partner who cares about their partners health but you are doing it for superficial aesthetic reasons.

Sorry to be so blunt, but I guess think of it from his point of view. If he asked you to get a boob job, or start lifting coz ur ass is too flat how would you feel?

If he doesn't enjoy lifting, and he doesn't want to do that, you shouldn't force him to do it for yourself...

But honestly girl i feel you, we all have our own physical attraction preferences and I prefer guys with muscle, who are big, as opposed to very skinny guys. So you aren't wrong in that respect, and physical attraction is very important in a relationship.

I don't think there's anything you can do, I mean you could make an ultimatum and be like, "Hey can you go to the gym and get bigger so I will find you more attractive, or otherwise I think we should break up?"
I dunno but since 2 years, and you already find him attractive, maybe just deal with it !!
>>
What are some things that make it obvious that someone is facebook creeping on you aside from something really "duh" like liking a photo from 5 years ago

Another post I saw here made me wonder if women are much better at picking up on this than I give them credit for and maybe I should stop being creepy/stop being blatant
>>
>>18214985
Liking everything you post withing minutes of you posting it is one
>>
>>18214918
Ignore this twat >>18214907 since you guys have spent time together otherwise then going to the movies is fine for a date.
>>
File: IMG_20161214_150403.jpg (260KB, 1418x976px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161214_150403.jpg
260KB, 1418x976px
>>18214315
Why are women so dull? Have any women in here ever had an original thought?
>>
>>18215105
I don't need to be interesting, that's the man's job.
>>
>>18215105
My girlfriend's interesting and intelligent. You're just hanging around boring people.
>>
>>18214965
>i've tried asking to go to the gym together and he takes it as an insult.
Why you are dating such an insecure faggot?

>>18214974
>If he asked you to get a boob job, or start lifting coz ur ass is too flat how would you feel?
Are different fucking things. "Your ass would be so much better if you did some squats, let's work out together." is a pretty reasonable suggestion and hardly too much too ask unless the person is extremely busy or averse to working out.
>>
>>18214824
>Also I like B to C boobs, but C is the best deal
Oh darn, I have DDs. I guess I'm going to have to pass on the acorn that you call a dick :/
>>
>>18215105
Shouldn't the chimp - elephant thing make your dumb ass realize that number of neurons/synapses alone is pretty irrelevant after a point?
>>
>>18214342

Super hot. Vocals is god-tier, guitar if you want basic bitches, classical instruments for classy women, ukelele if you want hipster chicks. Techno/calling yourself "DJ" is more likely to net you men, if you're into that.

>>18214547

I don't trust good looking guys and I find the way you type (and presumably speak) disgusting. I've never been attracted to a 100% black man. Once or twice I had crushes on reasonably intelligent half-black guys, but nothing ever came of it.

>>18214555

Go make a commitment to something where you don't know anyone (meetup.com is good for this). Show up all the time, talk to people, don't be a dick.

>>18214574

Ohmigod I hate them so much but a reduction leaves really nasty scars. I hate being seen as a walking pair of titties and I hate how every guy I try to date always brings the conversation back to boobs. Plus, they stay so much perkier when they're an A or B cup and every cute top with a built-in bra is made for nearly-flat girls.

>>18214594

We were 12 and he saved me from dying on RuneScape even though his clan made fun of him for helping a noob for like two months afterwards.

>>18214604

Two bras is one too many - she needs to get properly sized.

>>18214749

The reason is not dick size. 5-6" with a decent girth is perfect. It's sexy as hell seeing the whole shaft disappear into me.

>>18214845

Depending on the positions, vigor, and length of time spent on the act, I'd assume so. Diet is so important, too. Google can help you with that one.
>>
>>18215170
Especially because it's pretty common knowledge that chimps are more intelligent than elephants.
>>
Guys

what are some of the biggest turn ons of a girl when you guys are fooling around?

does knowing that the girl you're with is a virgin turn you on?

what are you most self conscious about when you're in bed?
>>
>>18215057
I was going to have her come to the theater near me since the place we went to was close to her house (25 min drive). It would be a decent test to see if she was really interested. Or I could just be shooting myself in the foot.
>>
>>18214368
Tell her after you had sex
>>
What the fuck does it mean when a girl says she really likes you, makes out with you, and then the next day just stops talking to you, fucking hell why are they so confusing
>>
>>18215193
>some of the biggest turn ons
the knowledge that she truly, genuinely wants to fuck me
enthusiasm
when she knows what shes doing on top
seeing her genuinely enjoying herself
>knowing that the girl you're with is a virgin
it could go either way for me. this is largely subjective
>most self conscious about
nothing. this is also largely subjective
>>
>>18215217
you're a terrible kisser or the chemistry wasn't there
>>
>>18215217
Probably started to sober up.
>>
>>18215200
Go for it. Don't jump through even a single hoop yourself. If she flakes then drop her faster than a fat kid can eat a cake.
>>
>>18215193
>turn ons
Literally just her being into it (e.g. reacting, not just starfishing, but absolutely nothing fake - fucking fake moans and shit deflate my boner).

External turn ons would be like if she's wearing a thong or something.

>virgin
Wouldn't turn me on or off. If this came up and she was lying one way or the other and I could spot the lie then it'd be a hard turn off.

>self conscious
Idn, nothing in particular, I'm not in spectacular shape so there's that.
>>
>>18215233
Yeah. However in her defense for the prior last 3 dates she drove 35 mins to come see me. I'll send her a text Thursday and ask if she wants to see the movie at x and see what she says. If she can't make it Saturday that is fine I'll just go with the other girl.
>>
>>18215193
>Turn ons:
She knows what she wants and is working towards it, same intrests, banter.

>Virgin girl:
Not a turn on or off, its not a big deal to most guys

>Self conscious
Not getting hard, it happened once and it has stuck with me since.
>>
File: 1491291064614.jpg (233KB, 960x731px) Image search: [Google]
1491291064614.jpg
233KB, 960x731px
Is it true that girls on dating sites are all crazies?
>>
>>18215193
>does knowing that the girl you're with is a virgin turn you on?
You've been on 4chan too long, sweetie
>>
>>18215263
It's as true as the idea that all guys on dating sites are losers.

So yes.
>>
>>18215267
fug
>>
File: IMG_20170411_162601.png (714KB, 720x698px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170411_162601.png
714KB, 720x698px
Ive had sex with 2 people both named alex, both in the air force. Scale of one to ten how weird is that
>>
>>18215176
You seem like you know what you're talking about.

If you had a male friend that had feelings what would be a way he could tell you without sounding creepy or making the friendship awkward ?
>>
>>18215276
This needs to be added to the FAQ
>>
>>18215274
depends where you live, if you live in a city with and air base in somewhere like the us, its not weird because alex is a super common name.

but 3/10, unlikely
>>
>>18215278
Yea, ive seen a few people ask it. Although i haven't seen any answers (probs because i wasn't looking)
>>
How long should one have been dating a girl before you can ask for nudes?
>>
>>18215286
And because there's no one answer. Stop asking this, it's just a waste of posts.
>>
File: IMG_20170411_162620.png (726KB, 720x697px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170411_162620.png
726KB, 720x697px
>>18215281
I live in san Antonio with a shit ton on military people. Im only gonna sleep with people named alex just to keep it going.
>>
>>18215273
Don't listen to him/her
I met my current GF on a dating site.
I'm not a loser and she is not that crazy
>>
File: 1489239047446.jpg (449KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489239047446.jpg
449KB, 640x640px
I just found out my gf of 9 months doesn't know how to spell my last name and didn't have the slightest clue as to what my middle name might be (she tried to google me, while next to me.) I feel a bit hurt and like she doesn't really give two shits about me. How hard is it to remember 8 letters in sequential order after 9 months? Am I overreacting?

Her defense was that she's really bad with names, and that she's a foreigner so the names of my people are harder for her to remember. Despite that I remembered her name perfectly within a week and I feel like I would get tons of shit if it was ever revealed that I didn't know it.
>>
>>18215303
What's your last name?
>>
>>18215288
Depends on the girl
One of my ex was sending nudrs after a few days and another never did during the 2 years relationship
>>
>>18215301
>not that crazy
lol
report back in 6 months when she has irreparably fucked your life up
>>
>>18215303
>>18215305
This and what are your nationalities?

I'm already pretty sure you're overreacting
>>
>>18215303
you're overreacting dude
>>
>>18215309
>Fuck my life up
She can't, my life is already wrapped up
>>
>>18215315
And you claim you're not a loser? Lol
>>
>>18215176
fucking coalburning whore
>>
>>18215305
>>18215312
african american, Smith
>>
>>18215324
>This guy has a good and clean life that will most likely stay this way a long time
>He is a loser
Maybe "wrapped up" was the wrong translation
>>
>>18214315
Woah when the fuck did /adv/ get its threads together
>>
>>18214368

Don't do it mate. Never settle. You'll regret fucking a fatty for your entire life. Have higher standards and more confidence.
>>
>>18215292
No one answer, but general tips or advice would be nice. even just an example would be enough for most
>>
File: 1490859910766.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490859910766.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
Is there a tactic to stop my gf from being butthurt about my porn folder?
We met each other through furaffinity, hit it off and found out we lived just two cities apart, we meet a few times every month now.
But last time she was using my pc and found my folder full of furry porn. For some reason she got mad about that even though we met on a website for that kind of stuff.
Guess it's some kind of jealusy? Told her I still love furry but she is the most important.

What do? Make a backup in secret and delete it on pc to make her happy or set the foot down?
>>
>>18214315
When the fuck did /adv/ get its threads together?
>>
>>18215335
If that's what you meant, your life is wide open for her to fuck up and that anon's point stands
>>
>>18215355
Is this your first day on /adv/?
>>
>>18215353
Set the foot down I mean you're both fucked up anyway
>>
Did you guys figure out wtf was up in the last thread?
>>
>>18215353
Don't download the porn just look it up
>>
>>18215353
>furry
>>
>>18215384
>dude don't buy books just go to the library
>>
>>18215391
that's not the fucking same my man
>>
File: 1491912238887.png (219KB, 216x679px) Image search: [Google]
1491912238887.png
219KB, 216x679px
>>18215394
It really is my dude.
>>
>>18215353

You prolly shouldn't keep it a secret, it'll come up to bite you in the ass down the line.

When girls get mad at porn folders its usually jealousy and a feeling of inadequacy. Keep telling her what you already told her, that your irl sex life and your fetish fantasies are two separate things and that she needs to understand and accept that.

Whatever you do do NOT let her try to negociate the matter or hint that you'd be willing to give it up in exchange for more sexual services, just make it a point that you consider them separate, both equally important things.

If she can't deal with that, it's probably best to not be associated with her anymore.
>>
@ guys

when you like a girl (enough to the point you want to date them) do you picture fucking them?
>>
>>18214594
I was in hospital, he is working abroad.
I told him it was nothing serious and he didn't need to worry, he took a plane and flied here. He arrived at the hospital with a bouquet of my favourite flowers. I was sitting outside my room, I saw him walking towards me with his work suit and his blue shirt. He looked so fucking handsome. He smiled at me, gave me the flowers and kissed me.
He cuddled with me all night, kissed me and took a flight back at 4 AM the morning after to be at work at 9.
>>
>>18215414
At that point I've probably masturbated to them.
>>
>>18215414
Like jerk off to pictures of them? Sure.
Don't know if normies do but I would jerk it like a retarded monkey to any picture of a girl I'd have a chance of dating.
>>
>>18215414
Depends on the girl, most girls i liked i would fantasize about it, but some girls, and the girl i like now i don't, my fantasies tend to be more romantic, fun/cute times and banter.
>>
>>18214594
My current gf in highschool asked me to go ice skating with her and some mutual friends and I didn't realize it was suppose to be a date. I mostly skated alone and listened to music until every decided to skate as a long chain and see how long we could hold on before breaking and like 3 minutes into it everyone broke off except me and my gf. We did it for maybe the last hour idk why I didn't even think about it. The next day she hands me a drawing of us holding hands and a confession about liking me and wishing we held hands longer. It was pretty cute and I realized I'm dumb as fuck. I have more stories with her because before this some shit was going down with her and her friend.
>>
>>18215414
Guys usually don't think that way about girls they know irl.
>>
>>18215414
If he is autistic.
>>
>>18215421
>>18215422
>>18215424
just wondering, cos I was with a guy and as he was fingering me he said he fantasized about it before since he liked me and it's been on my mind since
>>
>>18215431
Normal, like, completely normal. unless he met you the night before or something
>>
File: 1486951837398.jpg (25KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486951837398.jpg
25KB, 398x500px
@ girls

when you like a guy (enough to the point you want to date them) do you picture fucking them?
>>
>>18215461
lmao, never
>>
>>18215468
>lying on the internet
>>
>>18215468
really? what do you picture / fantasize ?
>>
>>18215461
Depends on how well I know him. If it's someone who made a huge impression on me but I haven't been around a lot, no. Not because I don't like him enough but I just don't have enough details (like what he smells like, what his body feels like at least to hug) to make fantasizing fulfilling.
I've been in love with a friend of mine where I knew all kinds of stuff about him and I absolutely fantasized about us fucking.
>>
>>18215461
Yes, kind of, especially if I'm very close to him and I know many details about him.
Anyway, I basically never masturbate to people I know.
>>
What age is the point of no return for male virgins?
17 or something?
>>
>>18215475
I'm a virgin, but not sexually inexperienced. If I like a guy a lot I picture hanging out with them. If we've kissed, I think about that. If we've gone further, I'll picture those moments.
>>
>>18215487
>17 or something
Maybe if you're religious or sexually repressed or something. For everyone else, it's about 15.
>>
>>18215475

Big black cock.
>>
How do you tell a guy your feelings.

Ive tried flirting with him but im bad at it and its clearly not working, i just want to tell him that i would like to try us having a romantic relationship / date.

I see him tonight, i should be able to pull him away but i don't know what i would say, do i just get him alone and tell him i love him ?
>>
>>18214616
A,B and C are all i go for, i think b is the sweet spot., some smaller cs and nice.

The main thing is that the tits aren't big because the girl is overweight, that's nasty and they're always saggy
>>
>>18215500
Emotionally (pause) guys are retarded and really need those kinds of things cut out in cardboard.
Be frank about it and say what you want or need and give him time to think about it.
>>
>>18215488

>I'm a virgin but not sexually inexperienced

lmao
>>
>>18215509
why
>>
File: 1483570242270.jpg (120KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
1483570242270.jpg
120KB, 716x768px
How long are you usually together with your significant other when visiting?
Interested in trying to get one but can't stand being social for more than 2-3 hours at a time.

Really not much to build a relationship on.
>>
>>18215500
Tell him you like him and ask if he would go on a date with you some time. Use the actual words "like" and "date".

You doing the asking might mean having to come up with the date so be prepared for that.

>>18215508
Men would act more on hints if women responded with
>didn't mean to give you the wrong idea
instead of
>ew, no
when we mistake their intentions.
>>
>>18215522
If you both are interested in spending time with each other and enjoy it, you will slowly get used to being around her for a long periods of time. Once you're comfortable with each other you can do your own shit being together in one room . Unless she is yandere.
>>
>>18215522
Depends really. Early on dates tend to be around the 3-4 hours mark. Gets longer as you progress in your relationship.

Wouldn't worry about it. When you're with someone you like and they like you it feels more natural to be with them than without them.
>>
File: oof.jpg (82KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
oof.jpg
82KB, 675x900px
>>18214315
A guy here.
Without sounding like I'm trying to be self-pitiful, I think I'm a burden, it's just how I was raised. It's nothing I feel too bad about (knowing only that my whole life) and/or want others to feel bad about me about.
It's odd since I'm charismatic with literally 0 self esteem and extreme anxiety. I mix it with humor and we all laugh it off and I'm not a drag to be around.

With this in mind, I've steered myself away from relationships because I feel I'd weigh down anyone who's interested because if they're low enough for me, they probably undercutting themselves and could do better.
I managed to get a gf, but being around her, no matter how much I liked her and how much she liked me, I felt sick.
I always got hit with an overwhelming sense of guilt that she's setting herself too low and they could get better regardless of how much she'd tell me she loved me.
We eventually had to call it quits since she and her family moved and we had no chance of physically being around each other for years, and it was hurting us, but we both decided it was better for us to move on since it wasn't happening.
Since then I've steered clear of relationships because I'd just feel so guilty.
Being in a relationship made me so happy, it made that feeling of being alone around others and friends go away, knowing that someone was there at least, but the guilt makes me push it away.
Now that good feeling's gone and I wish it wasn't.

Is there anything I could do about this?
I don't think I could handle a relationship again, but at the same time, I don't like being alone.
>>
Sooooo...

Was that girl last night autistic or?
>>
>>18215600
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>18215603
>>18215600
We should summon her.
>>
I'm something of a loner. As a single male there a way to approach a female such that she isn't spooked by me in order to foster some kind of mutual relationship? It doesn't have to be romantic.
>>
>>18215639
is*
>>
Girls how should I guy approach you in a club, are you ever the ones to approach them?
>>
>>18215631
How?
>>
>>18215639
Bath, put normal clothes on and talk to girls like they're normal humans. Should be easy.
>>
>>18215656
But how do I talk to them beyond politeness (like please and thank you)? I'm pretty normal looking and hygienic, just very antisocial. Do I just walk up to one and say hello? Isn't that weird?
>>
>>18215667
>ayy gurl are you a beaver
>>
>>18215500
As a guy, I would find it adorable if a woman confessed her love for me. And if I was compatible with her, I'd be pretty happy.

But now see this. I have a crush on a girl who absolutely does not reciprocate my attraction, for whatever reason. If I flat out told her I was absolutely smitten with her and I developed serious feelings for her, just how do you think she'd react? Probably repulsed, weirded out, or maybe flattered but she'd find it difficult to reciprocate. Gradual things, sadly, work best.

To deeper we reach into ourselves the less mature we seem. And yet that is the closest place to our soul.
>>
>>18215639
I've been dealing with the same problem for the last two years, here's my experience so far :

Tinder, basically the easiest ice-breaker in the world.
Try to make a joke or two, then ask her out for a coffee or a drink.
This takes you immediatly to the point where you have a one on one conversation with someone. You'll get rejected a llot but keep trying and improving. (/soc/ will help you build a decent profile.)

Sports or Clubs events, also a proxy for an ice-breaker, but a bit harder than tinder.
In my city we have a nice rollerblading community, friendly people of all ages with whom you I trained my 'social' skills
As with tinder you'll get rejected a lot but you'll never 100% waste your time.

Bars/Club harder than the rest because you have to be a lot more confident and deal with a lot of others guys with the same intents. But once you build confidence bars are an easy way to meet loads of people.
>>
>>18215724
thank you, I'll check out /soc/ for my tinder profile
>>
How can a dude know if he's attractive or ugly?
It's not like people compliment men on their looks
>>
Guy here. How could I be less emotionally aloof and aware of when a girl is receiving me well? There have been countless times where my doubts have gotten in the way of reciprocity
>>
>>18214366
Ideas?
>>
>>18215742
post pic

>>18215812
Cuz you're overthinking it because you don't want to fuck up
>>
>>18215742
Post a picture, im a faggot and ill give you a rating.
>>
@ Girls & Guys

Do you really care about local music? What would grab your attention? Do you still care about guitar oriented music?
>>
File: I dont like my own face.jpg (756KB, 1529x2244px) Image search: [Google]
I dont like my own face.jpg
756KB, 1529x2244px
>>18215815
>>18215824
I am not really comfortable with posting pictures of myself on the net, but I guess that in a random thread on 4chan, it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>18215898
You are good, 6.5/10 if you change that face expression to a smile. Your facial expression really tears you down to like 3/10.
>>
Do you prefer clean shaven or bearded?
>>
>>18215901
6.5 at best huh. Oh well.
I dont know how to smile.
Whenever I try, I look fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1445147653557.jpg (49KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
1445147653557.jpg
49KB, 876x493px
>>18215916
Try to emulate this one.
>>
>>18214520
so can anyone answer this question for me or??????
>>
>>18215926
Cant. My stupid cheeks are too fat so whenever I smile, I just look dumb
>>
>>18215898
You're, like, a 4.5/10.
Your face isn't even that ugly but you look unkept, old and fat.
>>
>>18215956
Lol I am just 23.
I am fat I guess, though I have been losing weight since I started exercising so now I only weight 108 kgs. My goal is tho get around 90 kgs. Any less than that might not even be possible for me.
As for being unkept, teah. I didn't exactly preen myself for that crappy photo taken in a train bathroom just few moments ago.
>>
>>18214315
Is it worth trying to find gf or similar as fat autist?
>>
>>18215969
I didn't say it to harm you or to insult you.
You have a decent bone structure.
Keep loosing weight, try to do something for the haircut and smile more. Take care of your skin a bit.
>>
Does talking with really empathetic girls come off as them pitying you to anybody else? Or am I just being an arrogant faggot?
It just feels like I'm being treated like I can't handle my own problems whenever I complain a little about something.
>>
>>18215984
>I can't handle my own problems whenever I complain a little about something.
This is how girls perceive it. Never complain even to your fucking wife, if you don't want to be seen as weakling.
>>
File: wojak.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>18215981
>smile more
>mfw depression

If it was only so easy.
Anyways, I do intend to keep losing weight, as I hate being fat. As for haircut and taking care of my scin, I have never really even put any thought to either. For basically all of my life, I have been going to the same hairdresser and for the past decade, my "haircut" has always been the same. I just get it redone when my hair grows too long and thick.

As for your comments possibly hurting me, dont worry. What you said is nowhere near as bad as I would describe myself. I cant stand looking at my mirror image, or photos of myself
>>
>>18215984
You're not meant to talk about your problems as a dude. You will get "aww" type pity responses and they will lose interest quicker than if you'd shat yourself
>>
How could I be less emotionally aloof and aware of when a girl is receiving me well?
>>
>>18216008
>mfw depression
You can see it on your face, this is what makes you unattractive, not the features you were born with.
>>
>>18216008
Start doing it! Take care of your skin, get a better haircut, dress better. Especially as you get slimmer, it might help you a lot.
It'd also help to change your attitude: when you don't like yourself, it really shows.

I'm sorry for depression, I hope you can get help about it. It's shitty, but it eventually gets better.
>>
Any present suggestions for someone that's turning 30yo, and likes American football, alcohol, movies and card tricks?

I'm not into those things so I'm finding quite hard to think of something.
>>
>>18216024
I guess that is true. I am kind of gloomy.

>>18216034
I am seeing a therapist, but even he said that depression is not something that can be cured, it is something one must learn how to live with. There has been some improvements, I am no longer suicidal for one, but I probably mever will become a generally happy person.
>>
>>18216054
Just get him some memorabilia or other stupid merchandise of his favorite football team.
>>
>>18216059
I don't know what he has. I was thinking of getting this http://www.mygamedaybox.com/howitworks
But I live abroad and sent an email asking how long it would take to be delivered and they didn't answer, I won't order until they do it.
>>
File: 1246695788533.jpg (37KB, 600x682px) Image search: [Google]
1246695788533.jpg
37KB, 600x682px
Femmies, what does it take to get a shy old friend to get used to being around you(guy) again?

She had a sort of breakdown last time we were supposed to see each other and didn't end up talking for 2 months. Even then, she would mention it and even though it's been years since we've seen each other, I've still always seen myself as open and understanding. Just been out of the social life for a bit so I'm rusty on how to handle certain situations.
>>
>>18214315
I'm required to relocate every 3~ years to another city for my (new) job, how unattractive is this to you ladies?
>>
>>18216076
It isn't unattractive for me
t. lived in 6 different places (3 different countries) in the last 3 years
>>
>>18214315
Guy here. How can I be less emotionally aloof and more aware of when a girl is receiving me well?
>>
>>18216076
Well depends on what stage of life you're in.
Idk if 3 years is enough time to build a really stable relationship with someone that I'd be willing to quit my job, uproot myself from friends, family, and everything I've known, to go with them. And LDR's are retarded and don't work.

The other thing is even if I would want to uproot my life ever 3 years, does MY career/field allow for that? Most jobs will put your application straight in the trash if they knew they could only keep you around for 3 years.
>>
>>18216085
Don't repost your question within the same thread man. If people had answers for you they would have responded the first time.
>>
Let's say I have a date with a girl. Should I meet her there or pick her up?
>>
How do I make girls understand I am just slow to warm up? I've seen girls interested in me and they end up giving up because I'm very slow to act and extremely introverted. But I AM interested, i just don't know how to show it
>>
>>18215815
True. Probably why. But how can I face myself to be more natural with her?
>>
>>18216290
Offer to pick her up and see what she says.
>>
>>18216290
Is it a first date or have you two been on dates before?
>>
>>18216295
you're going at it from the wrong angle. don't try to make girls wait for you, try to get off your ass and not be so slow.
>>
>>18216008
you don't have to be happy to smile.
>>
>>18216420
I unironically do not know how to smile. Like I just try to force it and it looks ridiculous.
>>
>>18216085
>more aware of when a girl is receiving me well
Watch body language, and see how interested she is in speaking to you. You don't have to be emotionally involved to just let her talk and have her gain interest in you for listening.
>>
Girls,

Do you think a hypnosis fetish is weird?

I know this would be different for everyone, but I wanted the opinion of a few of you on the topic.
>>
>>18216436
Yes.
>>
>>18214315
guys and girls

I want to know every kink/fetish people you've met have had
>>
>>18216416
Well any girl that shows interest in me made the moves herself because I have never (and probably never will) approach a female by my own tuition. I need a lot of time to warm up due to trust issues and general introvertedness. I just need to be able to communicate this before they just get bored.
They end up just thinking I'm not interested when I do things like refuse hanging out on some flimsy excuse because I don't feel comfortable enough yet
>>
IF im white and not attracted to white women, what race would i have the best luck with?
>>
>>18216420
If I try to force a smile I look dumb
>>
>>18216441

Okay. Thank you.
>>
>>18216446
Asians
>>
>>18216443
Would suggest being honest about it then, instead of making excuses to not hang around people. You'd probably get the benefit of the doubt from a woman who has more masculine/assertive tendencies and is willing to approach you first. That said, that's what you'd attract if you're passive.

>>18216446
White man, Asian woman is statistically highly successful, in terms of staying together.
>>
>>18216436

Bump.
>>
>>18216458
I'm a bit afraid of just being upfront about it because I've always played the detached, cold type and that would reveal a huge weakness
>>
Females

There's a cute christian girl in my bible study group, she said she split with her partner and still wears the ring.

Should I not bother?
>>
>>18216436
Nope, I've got it. But then again I've also got bestiality and wishing I had a dick so I don't find much to be weird.
>>
>>18214371
ideas?
>>
>>18214371
>online
Sounds either foreign, or genuinely crazy.
>>
>>18216407
I don't actually have a date, just asking for future reference.
>>
>>18216516
She's local, and seems sane other wise. Actually doing Pre-med right now...

So, IDK?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1472436205042.jpg (43KB, 635x640px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1472436205042.jpg
43KB, 635x640px
Men -

Is it true that you never really get over someone that you loved, or is it subjective? Could you ever pick up where you left off if you loved her?

- a woman

Pic unrelated
>>
File: 1490917646205.jpg (491KB, 740x1081px) Image search: [Google]
1490917646205.jpg
491KB, 740x1081px
A girl is trying to retain information about my family through text. Thing is, I am pretty wealthy and despite the fact I've tried my best not to reveal anything, wearing shit clothes, carrying cheap watches, something has probably ripped out. I know she's some kind of wealthy as well considering her phone, clothes, so on, so forth.

I am not assuming anything, I am pretty retarded socially and can't distinguish bantering, genuine concern, and ulterior motives. How do I get out of this situation?
>>
>>18216529
Depends what information she's asking for, because I guarantee 90% of what she'd need to gauge how much money you have is already on Whitepages.
Has this been happening since December, because someone told me a relatively similar story, except it wasn't via text.
>>
ladies, when do you start picking up a clingy/needy vibe from your SO? Im about a month into a relationship and see her about 2 days a week/sleep over sometimes. I live like 40mins away if that helps but moving may 1st for school/work and will be a lot closer.
>>
>>18216519
If it's a first date meet up, dates after that should be fine to pick her up. Not to seem paranoid, but if I went on a date with a guy I didn't know very well, I wouldn't want to rely on him to bring me home. I'd rather bring my own car so if I start feeling unsafe for any reason, I can gtfo on my own
>>
File: 1487020376594.jpg (57KB, 680x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487020376594.jpg
57KB, 680x500px
>>18216525
I think its subjective.

Feelings change, people change, situations change. A girl <i used to love a year ago now has nothing in common with me.
Although the memory of our relationship is sweet and very dear to me, perusing her now seems kinda pointless since we already grew apart.

Again sometimes the things we do make relationships impossible, cheating, lying, emotional abuse. These are plain disqualification qualities.

Could a relationship be picked up again, probably, is it worth it, well that depends
>>
>>18216537
For a general short-list:
Unreasonable demands related to being around each other
One-sided need to know everything about the other person
Constantly asking to do something after being turned down
Non-stop texting, or walls of text per message
Emotional dumps
NEVER taking initiative while always asking for favors, comes across as leeching
>>
>>18216535
I could assume it's nothing but bantering, she knows I am living alone which is pretty costly here, mostly her responses were "gonna charm your father lel". We don't have things like Whitepages you mentioned.

Sadly I am not smart or outspoken to drift away.
>>
>>18216525
There are a couple girls I still have some feelings for after a few years. But that wouldn't be enough to get back with them.
>>
>>18214506
>18 years old horny female teen
>life long partner
Impossible to combine. Go to school or something. Fuck dudes or find one that can match yoir libido. Denying sex just because some "norm" is retarded. Stick to sex on 3rd date :-)

>>18214520
Stop reading pol. You can find beuatiful shy girl who will claim she is virgin. And you dont have any way how to find that she sexed 10 black dudes unless she has aids.

As to where, try online dating or friends friends girls.
>>
>>18216563
Ah I assumed it was US. I wouldn't overthink it unless it starts to look like genuine stalking, or info-mining.
>>
>>18216525
I may be the minority but I always think about my last ex.

But as soon as I meet a new girl that likes me I completely forget. It's like the old girl never existed at that point
>>
>>18216525
Varies
Maybe
>>
>Be in relationship
>catch partner participating in behavior you don't agree with
>tell her to stop
>she just hides it and lies about it

This is grounds for termination, correct?
>>
>>18216615
Yep.
>>
>>18216561
ok thanks. ill keep this in mind.
>>
File: tumblr_nt1idl0HLQ1taxxygo1_500.jpg (99KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt1idl0HLQ1taxxygo1_500.jpg
99KB, 500x501px
>>18216525
>Is it true that you never really get over someone that you loved
There is just no hope for us guys :(
>>
File: 1491931852267.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491931852267.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>18216715
>>
Doesn't make any efforts to know me more, doesn't stay with me in class and go hang out with her other friends Instead when she gets a chance to stay with me.

Should I even bother ask her number? And how?
>>
>>18216442
Consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.
>>
>>18216458
why do asian women like white men?
>>
File: Bazongo.png (566KB, 492x656px) Image search: [Google]
Bazongo.png
566KB, 492x656px
Girls: What do you look for in a guy? The way he dresses? His personality? His looks? His reputation?
>>
>>18214315
Hey femanons, if you're like really attentive about non-important details of my life and ask stuff like "Do you like me?" and furthermore tell me that I'm special, does that mean you are into me? Because I fucking hate being called "special", I'm not a fuckign retard and of course I like her, else I wouldn't spent time with her. Is she being autistic?
>>
>>18217129
Isn't she hinting to you to make a move already?
>>
>>18216054
Go watch boxing in Vegas
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.