[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am 18 and getting my GED soon. Took 2 out of/4 of the subject

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

I am 18 and getting my GED soon. Took 2 out of/4 of the subject practice tests. Need to move out and get a job ASAP! I have steroids that my parents can't find out about or they would attempt to get my arrested. I am trying to schedule a test soon. Had to drop out of high school or else they wouldn't let me schedule the test. Anyone have any advice? Thanks.

Can't get rid of the steroids, need them to look good. Nowadays if you want a good looking woman you gotta be born with great genetics or use steroids. Sucks but it's the truth.
>>
Im so fucking confused as to what you're looking for.
>>
>>18214307
I heavily suggest you to not drop from high school and drop steroids. And it is very good thing to obey parents.

And no, you dont need steroids to impress girls. Just dont be fat, dress nicely, be semi confident, treat girls with respect and they will be all over you.

Also steroids will make you impotent.
>>
>>18214312
Good advice from the picture thanks!

When I'm rich and famous I'll drop some bling ur way brah
>>
>>18214379
Pretty sure I know enough about steroids. It's not like I was a retard I took plenty of AP classes and calc. I couldn't stand high school. It was good for everybody that I left. I would have gotten expelled for fights if I didn't.

Also I've had success with women but I want the best women and I want them now, not when they're used up cumrags looking to settle down.
>>
>>18214392
You almost sounds like somebody who takes /pol/ seriously. And by your ability to build sentences i guess you are underage!

And what are you going to do with
>best women?
Cum and dump? You dont need best girls for that.
Marriage? Familly? I bet you dont even have nice job and since you are redpilled you dont want to do that.

Grow up and stop reading /pol/ until you are able to recognize satire from reality.
>>
>>18214379
> Just dont be fat, dress nicely, be semi confident, treat girls with respect and they will be all over you.

AHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

R u fukin srs m8 or ar u 'avin a giggle? I'll rekk ya swear on me mam

>I wish it was this simple, but it's not
>>
ged is easy. three of the tests only test reading comprehension and basic grammar and math only goes to very basic algebra and slope of a line. it should be renamed to elementary school equivalency instead of highschool.
>>
>>18214502
forgot to add that you really should finish highschool if it is still an option and do your SAT/ACT in addition to the GED if you aren't going to go back to school.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.