[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have serious doubts about my relationship for the following

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 06-cheating-signs-phone.jpg (190KB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
06-cheating-signs-phone.jpg
190KB, 2400x1600px
I have serious doubts about my relationship for the following reasons:

- she constantly hide the messages men send to her, once i asked her to show me about one guy in particular(ex-coworker) because she took pictures of him(she's a photographer and she explained me the guy asked her for pictures), and she show me part of the conversation, when i asked her to give me the phone so i can see the whole conversation she refused
- the other day she hanged out with her colleagues from her new job(basically just her boss and another girl) to a birthday, she came back home at 3 in the morning.
-Her boss calls her every day when she arrives home and they speak for almost an hour, she says it's just about her job

I could check her facebook if i wanted, i know her password and everything but, i know i need to respect their privacy. However, all this things made me wonder a lot about our relationship, i don't want to be with a person that constantly hides things, i'm a quiet dude most of the time, but i don't know how she expects me to trust her if every time i have a doubt, she refuses to clarify it, or tells me that i don't have to worry about a behaviour that is constantly interfering in our relationship.

What the fuck should i do?, is it normal that your girlfriend hides conversations from you? because to me it's like telling me she's cheating me hard
>>
Depends on the rules and boundaries you two have set.

Me and my partner are open books. Both big believers in if you have nothing to hide you wouldnt need privacy. The whole point of having a significant other to to share everything with them.

But there are plenty of people on this site that like to hide shit from their partner under the geis of "they need to respect my privacy"

either get over it

Tell her to put your mind at ease ofor youre leaving.

Start taking back luxuries she has or start being secretive also.

Unless she is willing to compromise theres nothingonly 1 thing you can do to help your relationship and thats not worry abou t it.otherwise Only she can make this work.
>>
Yeah but how can i not worry about it if her behaviour is a huge red flag 70% of the time. I mean she constansly says she loves me and how perfect i am and that she wants to be the rest of her life with me.
But then she does all the things that shouldnt be doing in order to not making me angry or sad.
>>
If she was doing shady shit, don't you think she'd, you know, not give you her password?
>>
She didnt give it to me. Ive found it in her computer accidentally.
>>
>>18215405
>accidentally
Yes, I'm sure it was an accident.
>>
File: 4L_41g0HAVP.jpg (105KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
4L_41g0HAVP.jpg
105KB, 640x480px
>>18215405

check her facebook idiot. if you find evidence that she's cheating, leave. if you find nothing, shut your mouth UNTIL you find more evidence that she's cheating

i dont show my girl my phone because she doeent need to see shit and i havent been giving her any reasons to want to log into my social media because i dont do shady shit

where theres smoke, there's fire. so go look and see what you find. and if you DO find shit, tell her and leave her. if she says "blah blah my privacy" say "you shouldnt be cheating" and leave it at that

if you arent going to look, dont make another thread and hold your peace until you find evidence, she leaves you, or you leave her
>>
check her facebook
>>
Burn the bitch off like an infected tick
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.