[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you even supposed to tell a girl how you feel about her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: just dust in the wind kakarot.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
just dust in the wind kakarot.gif
2MB, 500x375px
How are you even supposed to tell a girl how you feel about her
When do you stop giving signs and full on express, I can't imagine everyone always just goes in for kisses like in movies and it just works out, but the only alternative I can think of is an anime style confession where you spill your heart out which seems just as unlikely to work
>>
>>18213997
Say it casually in simple and not overblown manner.

I think it doesn't matter the style as long as you're being authentic with your actions. By that I mean you talk the talk, walk the walk.
Don't be like "nice guys" who said they'll make girl special and princess shit only to harbor lust and wanted BDSM sex with her inside their mind.
>>
>>18213997
After the second or third date you can tell her how much you like her, not before.
>>
>>18214023
But what if you have hung out and its not really in the context of a date

>>18214008
I almost did this recently but I felt too much feeling welling up in me and I think I would have burst into something cringey and overwrought

"I really like spending time with you and I want to do it more" is something like that okay or still too much
>>
>>18214037
If you're just hanging out, then no. You need to go out on one on one dates.
>>
>>18213997
>How are you even supposed to tell a girl how you feel about her
I don't know either, anon. One night suddenly my best friend of 5 years confessed her feelings for me, and we've been dating since.
>>
File: getgoodfaggot.png (132KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
getgoodfaggot.png
132KB, 1280x720px
>>18213997
In my book, you shouldn't at all

Hell you shouldn't be wanting to say shit like that in the first place when you're already making the effort to ask and take her out on dates and also not being a weak bitch and making physical contact.

Because off of those they should already know how you feel and those that try to deny it are ultimately denying you and see it as an easy out.
>>
>>18213997

Of course don't do anything stupid right off the bat. Gauge first. While you're talking, throw in a little flirty compliment here and there. Increase it over the span of a week. Nothing too obvious at first. Just call her cute. Tell her what she wants to hear. You'll know over time whether or not she's biting at it. Make her feel increasingly special, and make yourself the center of it. If she's biting after a week, go for it and do something you know she'd like you to do. Really get to know her over that week, though.
>>
>>18213997
fart directly into her pussy
>>
>>18213997
Determine a right mood or setting, preferably after you guys have had a deep conversation and definitely you are both alone. Then tell her bluntly that you like her.
>>
>>18213997
>I can't imagine everyone always just goes in for kisses like in movies and it just works out
Because you think of relationships as something you agree to do, instead of something you fall into.

Your problem is common. Most young guys think confessing is the natural way to go about, when in fact it's somewhat anti-seductive. Don't tell her, SHOW her. It's called building attraction. It's done by body language, eye contact, compliments, challenges, touching, joking, laughing, smiling, and showing genuine interest, giving her reasons to like you and like spending time with you. When done right, there's nothing to talk about, and leaning in only feels natural to both.

You pause from conversation about something pleasant, look her in the eyes for about 3-5 seconds, then look at her lips, then back up for another 7 seconds, then at her lips for a moment and up again. If she's mirroring you, it's guaranteed that she wants to kiss you, and if you simply smile and tell her "it's okay, you should kiss me if you want to," boom cash she'll meet your lips with hers. Has never failed. But remember to touch her. Arms, waist, small of her back when leading her through doors or around corners, there's so many opportunities, and if you miss them she can't tell whether you're interested in her sexually.
>>
>>18215711
>touching a woman
Enjoy your rape charges m8
>>
>>18215771
Virgin detected, the post
>>
If you were having honest conversation this wouldn't even be a question. Stop pretending to be someone else when you meet people and you won't have to overthink everything.

It's a lot easier to be yourself.
>>
>>18213997
fag, just tell her you wanna stretch out her pussy and mouth. see if shes receptive to gooey cum leaking out of her crotch
>>
>>18215316
Fuck I love you lol

but seriously OP its not that hard of a gambit. it really only takes one moment to get her to know your intentions. Hold her hand out of nowhere or instagate a backrub. Just dumb little shit like that. you can gauge if she reciprocates those feelings by her response.
Make the jump or forever wonder what it would be like. kinda your only two choices
>>
>>18213997
For me it's usually after I have sex with her and we're lying in bed.
>>
>>18213997

>just goes in for kisses

Thats pretty much how it goes. But if youre confident and she actually likes you its not a conscious decision. Sexual tension/nature does it. Its automatic.

Just gotta know how to spot tension.

"Heart spills" never work. Theyre cringey and off putting.

Conversationally relevant compliments and a simple "i really like you." does, but again, relevance.
>>
>>18216251
It takes a long time to learn this.

I acted like a huge arrogant and confident asshole with my early girlfriends. They saw that I extended no trust towards them and always thought I was playing them for sex. I really was just trying to do a good job and be like a ladies man from the movies. I already have a keen wit so it was easy.

I'm way happier now just acting normally with my gf.

But seriously OP, don't "confess" anything. Date her and if she treats you well then you can tell her how you feel.

Right after sex is when I always do it, when you're holding her close and all your skin is touching. Then tell her how you feel.

Developing feelings on the front end of relationships is a mistake. You are into the idea of her, not her- you don't even really know her. You don't know how she will treat you and you don't even know if you're sexually compatable.
>>
>>18214900
I hate you anon. We can't all be lucky.
>>
>>18216982
But how am I supposed to make it aware to her that it is a date without expressing feelings

I've hung out with her 1 on 1 before but I didn't really try anything even though I was being myself and honest until a moment where I figured I could have said something but lost my nerve

Earlier on in the night when we were hanging out she mentioned being stressed and overthinking something and asked what I've been overthinking recently. I wanted to say her but didn't because it seemed like that would lead to cringe. Then later on in that night when she drove me back to my dorm before heading out I said "Oh I realized there was something else I've been overthinking recently" and lost my nerve and just transitioned into a joke that she found pretty funny.

She was pretty touchy with me the next time we were together but that was at a party and she was fairly buzzed so I don't know. I'm not going to see her again for 2 weeks because she's going on a vacation and I feel like I have to do something once she gets back but a rejected kiss would feel far worse than her rejecting my words.
>>
>>18214037
>"I really like spending time with you and I want to do it more" is something like that okay or still too much

Like is what I suggested here really a cringey way to imply wanting to date and also how I'm feeling for her
>>
OP, I once straight up said "you're cute" to a girl I had been hanging out with for a while, and now she doesn't want to hang out anymore. Make of that what you will.
>>
>>18213997
>How are you even supposed to tell a girl how you feel about her

Write a really good love poem, or at least recite one from memory.
>>
>>18217340
You went in too fast bruh.

>hanging out with for a while
So youre in the friendzone eh? If she didnt show interest when you met, she probably never liked you that way in the first place
>>
>>18217277
Stop overthinking. Talk to her in whatever tone you normally do. If you're awkward (which I suspect you are) then something like: "Hey uh do you maybe wanna go on a date? Maybe this weekend? I know a great cafe (lounge, etc)".

Boom, done.
>>
>>18217412
>If you're awkward (which I suspect you are)

You'd be right
Do I actually have the word date because I think that will make me stutter and totally kill any attractive aura I've somehow given off

More than awkward I become incredibly meek the more I like someone I guess
>>
>>18217460
>Can I make my intentions known without actually telling her my intentions?

The word date is incredibly important. I eat dinner, see movies, chill and hangout with my friends. I only date someone if there's a connection or the possibility thereof.
>>
>>18217460
Awwwww this is fucking cute, the whole thtead

Niggas I have been Fucked up pretty bad mentally the past few years, but I'm picking up on life again. While picking up on life I met a really cute girl. I have always been great at what I had done. And I remember the thoughts again why that was like that.
I used to create the my own world. Might seem stupid, but if you make the choices in a direction you want life, relationship, career etc etc etc, to go, it will go that way. Don't look forward to what you will do with her once you will be really close. But rather enjoy now and make decisions you think are the best to reach that moment you were looking forward to. Mate, everyone will love you for who you are and what you do. And that's how you will get a personality and be happy.

Don't overhink, do what you think is right at that moment. And don't be scared, I know what shyness is, I am really shy myself. But make the decision and just put the words out, once you do an action there is a point of no return and you will see that what you want will be what is happening. You're a fucking man ffs, you're the hunter, the killer.
Don't kill people you autie don't forget to love everyone around you(even when you're feeling depressed, autistic or faggy), that's when any girl will fall for you.
>>
File: Y0DlV.jpg (99KB, 763x654px) Image search: [Google]
Y0DlV.jpg
99KB, 763x654px
>>18217543
Don't forget to like and subscribe. Heil hitler
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.