[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Friends invite me to chat on mic. >They talk over me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: huohuho.png (427KB, 720x386px) Image search: [Google]
huohuho.png
427KB, 720x386px
>Friends invite me to chat on mic.
>They talk over me
>They can have conversations with each other without ever noticing I'm talking or trying to get in the conversation

>Anon, you're quiet. Everything ok?

Is... Is this a joke? Am I missing something? Even now when I told one of them I was being constantly ignored or interrupted his reply was "Huh? What have you said that we didn't listen to?"

Should I just not join voice server anymore?
>>
>>18213932
Maybe you should plug your mic in you dunce
>>
>>18213948
It is they just constantly talk over me or interrupt me. Especially one of my friends who is super loud on mic and seems to love the sound of his own voice
>>
>>18213955
It sounds like they probably just can't hear you that well. Turn up your mic and assert yourself when you speak. If they're your friends, there's no point in being timid
>>
>>18213932
just start eating the mic and speaking loudly so its physically impossible for them to speak over you.
If they are still ignoring you after that then you know theres a problem
>>
>>18213932
Maybe you shouldn't be such a socially incompetent sperg
>>
>>18213932
You're not asserting yourself, so you're both wrong. Mostly them
>>
Had/have the same issue with a group I've played with for the last 6+ years. It'll always occasionally happen, so I wouldn't worry too much if it's just occasionally, but constantly, it's either a tech issue or your friends are shit. Spend some time trying to get everyone to the same volume, and make sure that you're the same volume too. Search volume equalization for whatever client you're using if you need to(but that's better for small differences, you should get everyone close first, and if it's TeamSpeak, god help you), and then if you're still being ignored, turn up your volume a little louder. If you're literally talking over everyone and they still ignore you, fucking talk to em about it, because they're being shitty.

Also, consider looking at yourself too. Depends a bit on what the conversation is. If they're all making calls in CS:GO and you're trying to talk to them about that cute new outfit you got in Mabinogi, fuck you, they're not ignoring what you're saying, they're doing something and you're interrupting them.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.