[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>grandma is dying >wants me to bury her with $5,000 cash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: ryukoblush.jpg (46KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
ryukoblush.jpg
46KB, 750x750px
>grandma is dying
>wants me to bury her with $5,000 cash

Her funeral is going to be expensive enough without that shit! Can she be talked out of it??
>>
"Yeah we'll do that grandma"
Proceed to use the fucking cash on her own funeral. DO NOT pocket it.
>>
>>18213639
Tell her you will bury her when you get the cash. It just might be a few years.
She should've thought of that before and had some money sat aside.
>>
>>18213639
>Say you'll do it
>Don't
wow, that was fucking hard.
>>
>>18213639
She's going to need it in the afterlife sonny. You don't want your poor Grandma to be the only one on heaven welfare do you?
>>
>>18213639
Daily reminder that after death you observe reality in the same way as before birth. Aka you dont.
>>
>>18213639
John, a rich man, dies and after the funeral a priest a doctor and a lawyer are talking. The priest says I have a confession to make John gave me 50,000 dollars and told me to put it in his casket but instead I gave the money to the poor. The doctor says John also gave me 50,000 to put in his casket but I donated it to charity to help the sick. The lawyer says I can't believe either of you would do such a thing, John gave me 50,000 to put in his casket as well and as a man of my word I placed the check in his casket before the burial.
>>
>>18213995
That's an excellent joke, but also a viable solution.
>>
>>18213639
>Bury her with the money
>Wait a few day
>Rob the grave
>???
>profit
>>
>>18213995
Brilliant
>>
>>18214045
OP said granny wanted cash though.
>>
>>18214141
So make the check out to cash.
>>
>>18214148
Then graverobbers will be able to cash it.
>>
>>18214418
Read the whole thread retard.
>>
>>18214418
Checks expire just like grandmas.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.