[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>18213604 are you sure she's a girl? people who have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

>>18213604
are you sure she's a girl? people who have a sex transition operation have to manually expand their "vagina" using things called dilators which are just dildos in increasing sizes.
>>
>>18213627
Even if that op happened they're not as likely to get wet if at all... It's basically an open wound than a pure sexual organ
>>
>>18213604
>would actually be long term
>no sex so break up
You dont consider blowjob as sex?

Dude dont be so fast. Send her to gynecolog and please dont throw her away like trash. You do
>long term
by hanging with girl longer than just for quick sex. Send her to doctor to check her up.

And be supportive nice boyfriend, not some immature impatient teen. She is obviously trying.
>>
I think she's a good investment honestly. She sounds cool and all, you just gotta wait till she can fuck. She needs to do those exercises and lube and shit
>>
>>18213627

She is 100% a girl

>>18213641

Man I am patient, I know guys who would get if they didnt get it the first time. I care about this girl but penis to vagina sex is still pretty important to me. And every time I try it it doesnt work. I feel awful and I fear we both may be losing attraction to each other because of it.
>>
>>18213604
>gets a virgin who likes sucking dick
>doesnt want to be with her
i hate you
>>
>>18213670
So? It's only been two times. Give it some time
>>
>>18213604
dude, just work it out and loosen her up. send her to the doc, etc. that shit is going to be SOO TIGHT, you lucky son of a bitch. it's actually probably going to hurt your dick for a while. be careful with penis damage. it can cause desensitization.
>>
>>18213604
>i rly lik her but if she wont give me sex, fuck her

You are a faggot. If you really liked her, it wouldn't bother you to not have sex for a little while. I can't even believe you're such a nigger that you're willing to throw away someone that, by your own words, gets along with you like no girl ever before.

Honestly, you should break up with her so she can find someone worthwhile.
>>
>>18213670
I bet she feels worse than you in this matter. Like humans are designed to have sex and she FUCKING CANT.

Send her to gyno doctor. If she is ashamed or scared, go with her to give her morale boost.

And btw patient people dont post threads like these on adv.

>>>/doctor/
>>
File: 1485484799797.jpg (456KB, 689x888px) Image search: [Google]
1485484799797.jpg
456KB, 689x888px
>>18213694
settle down there, white knight, there aren't even any women here.
>>
>>18213703
>if he doesn't like sex means he's defending women online
Dude. Cmon. Is sex that important to you?
>>
>>18213744

Yes
>>
>>18213748
Sad to hear. Life will be hard on you.
>>
>>18213604
Why do people always jump to medical conditions for shit like this? She is a virgin and tight, surprise surprise.

Op when I meet my gf she was a virgin and Asian. As you can imagine, just shoving it in would have been a terrible idea. Didn't help that my dick is on the large side. I started off with what you're doing, getting fingers in there to stretch her out. Over a few enounters I made it up to 3 fingers. At this point we tried with my dick. I took it so fucking slow and focused entirely on her. We went for an hour her first time, mainly because I was wing extremely careful. She didn't bleed and she wasn't in pain the next day. She said it was uncomfortable for her and hurt a little bit at the time but nothing serious. Had to keep slowly progressing but now I can pound her hard.

Anyway op. If a tiny Korean girl can get fucked hard by a 7" dick, then so can your gf.
>>
>if you don't put penis in vagina it's not sex
Wrong, the goal of sex is to get each other off. She gave you oral which made you cum, yes? And you did the same to her with fingers and oral right?

That's sex.
>>
>>18213759
Spotted the roastie
>>
>>18213805
I'm a man lol.
>>
>>18213798

She actually didnt make me cum

I was massaging her clit but im not sure if i made her cum either, she was twisting and shaking tho
>>
>>18213820
Sad to hear. Life will be hard on you.
>>
>>18213670
>but penis to vagina sex is still pretty important to me.
I'd get by with anal with a grill

idk, but I hear you. W/o sex I'd not get into a relationship.
>>
File: 1485368575681.jpg (13KB, 322x356px) Image search: [Google]
1485368575681.jpg
13KB, 322x356px
>>18213847
kek
>>
>>18213789
>large side
>7"
lmao this is what whiteboys actually believe
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.