[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My crush recently told me that she feels incapable of feeling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (12KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 320x320px
My crush recently told me that she feels incapable of feeling love. What do I do? She seems perfect in almost every other way. She's the only one I want. I just feel absolutely crushed and don't know what to do about it because it's been made abundantly clear that I will likely never get a chance with her. The pain is never stop, /adv/.
>>
>>18213457
You let her go. She rejected you, so you have to learn to let the idea of being romantically involved with her go.

I know that sucks, but it's important. Do some other shit. Find some hobbies. Meet other girls. Stop thinking about her all the time.
>>
>>18213533
But she didn't reject me, at least not on purpose. I don't even think she knows I feel anything for her. Is giving up really my best bet at this point?
>>
>>18213546
You just said you will "likely never get a chance with her". She sounds like she's discovering she's aromantic and/or asexual.

If confessing and getting rejected will give you the closure you need, by all means do it. But you can't change her feelings, there isn't some trick to it.
>>
File: 1486848185285.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1486848185285.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>18213457
ask her if she still wants sex, then proposition her for casual sex, and then fuck her on the side while dating other girls, DUH! this shit isn't rocket science
>>
what are you, fucking twelve years old? woman say shit all the time and then change their mind depending on the mood. If you ask her to date her without establishing any sort of positive emotional connection between you two in the moment, why would she even be in the state of mind to want to date you?

Do you even have anything going in your life besides obsessing over this girl? Un resolved child hood conflict? start exercising and by the time you graduate you'll be confident with yourself
>>
>>18213457
You are so obviously a kid. I guarentee you don't pay your own rent or drive yourself around.

Op, she's a nut case. You are infatuated, not in love, infatuated with your idea of this girl -- NOT THE REAL HER.
>>
File: IMG_0140.jpg (48KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0140.jpg
48KB, 500x333px
>>18213533
Seconding this. Very painful, I know, OP. But part of life. We must take the pains for the gains. The sooner you accept the better, but it will take time.

Do not waste time, however, searching for proof that she will give you a chance. This will only delay you from bettering yourself and meeting new people.
>>
>>18214065
Hannibal is the fucking man
>>
File: 85019337.jpg (259KB, 1000x599px) Image search: [Google]
85019337.jpg
259KB, 1000x599px
> incapable of love
By definition a relationship would be almost impossible.
Abort now, and find someone else.
Trust us, you'll be better for it in the long run.
>>
>>18213561
Aromantic or asecual are buzzwords that mean nothing, she is capable of feelings like lust and love, she just doesn't want you and told you that as a preventive message, I'm sorry OP, there are other girls around there
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.