[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what method should I do to get through the first 3 days of quiting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

what method should I do to get through the first 3 days of quiting smoking (tobacco)
>>
>>18213211

Determination and self-discipline should work.
>>
>>18213211
hard candy, lollipops, chewing gum. keep something in your mouth all day.
>>
>>18213216
listen, I 've been trying to quit for about 2 years now and I just can't do it without something to push me past a couple days without it.
>>
This worked for me

>don't buy anymore
>don't smoke anymore
>if you get an urge tell yourself what a weakwilled pathetic piece of shit you are unworthy of calling yourself a man if you can't beat a fucking drug and continue to berate yourself
>>
>>18213211
chantix worked wonders for me mate
they say it makes you batshit crazy and makes you want to kill yourself
but I tell you what if anything it leveled me out more than I ever thought was possible
first thing it did was make me not want alcohol, which sounds like science fiction to anyone who knows me, also made me very level headed and overall pretty happy. only negative side effect was really weird dreams, still have those dreams, dont know why.
dont know why I reacted to it completely different than most people too. maybe if you take crazy syrum when youre already crazy it makes you normal, I dont know.
>>
>>18213223
also this
self bullying is nature's angel on your shoulder
>>
>>18213221

Listen, I quit 2 years ago and should damn well know what works. It's all up you. You can worry about "methods" and think you've got it, but they won't help shit if you lack the determination and motivation to quit. Even if you make it past the 3 days, you'll just start again when you hit a stressful situation or a situation where you used to smoke. Make the fucking decision and stick to it. That's the only method that works long term.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.