[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have agreed to meet with a tranny i met on a dating app, this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

I have agreed to meet with a tranny i met on a dating app, this weekend and have sex with him. I saw how he looked and the dude looks amazingly passable to me.

Should i go through with it? I do have a fetish for trannies but i really dont know how i feel about losing my virginity to one. I've also mightve given the idea that ive fucked a tranny before but thats a bold faced lie.

Convince me why i shouldnt go over there get my dick sucked and get my butthole torn open after.
>>
Why would I want to convince you that?
>>
File: 1474996723457.jpg (185KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1474996723457.jpg
185KB, 1500x1000px
You're already gone. Go and enjoy yourself, you don't need our opinions.
>>
if it's just sex then why the fuck not?
>>
Because previously i wanted to lose it to a nice girl that meant something to me.

But seeing as how i cant get one, i decided to see if i could get sex from a stranger online. So basically im just scared if this will fuck me up in some way
>>
>>18213124
just face the fact that you're gay dude. it has nothing to do with "dick girls" or "tranny" you just like dick.
>>
>>18213124

You can still have your special first time with that right girl when the time comes. So long as you keep it safe, your sexual history belongs to you and you alone.

Life rule of thumb: when the RIGHT answer isn't clear, do what you WANT to do.
>>
>>18213124
Ashi is THICC
>>
>>18213251
Iunno, i just feel like i might be going into a new world here or some shit, like im right before the point of no return.

Is this just a natural feeling of losing your virginity to anyone?
>>
>>18213285

That's all in your head. But if it's that important to you, then don't meet the tranny for sex.
>>
>>18213285

>im right before the point of no return

when it comes to this, there is no point of no return, there is only a point of not wanting to return. if you dont like it you can just continue your life as if it doesn't happen, everyone else does. but if you like it that doens't mean it was a point of no return, it just means that you liked it so much that you dont want to return... which is fine.

you wont turn gay. you're either gay or you're not.
>>
>>18213355
>>18213362

Its not as important to me as it was before but i just feel uncertain. Maybe im just afraid of embarassing myself. I kinda gave her the idea im a freaky son of a bitch,assuming she hasnt caught on im a virgin yet.

I guess i wanted someone close i could explore this chapter of my life with or some sort of guide. Some tranny who probably doesnt give a shit and just wants a dick to suck and an ass to fuck wasnt exactly my first choice.
>>
>>18213391

do whatever you want. know that as long as you dont tell people your sexual history is yours.

unfortunately there are rarely ever guides and its hard to get a tranny in the mindset you're desiring without being more open with friendsa nd family, as generally you'd be dating.

your call man. i wouldnt sweat it though. my first time sucked, but it doesn't really matter. i had plenty of better times since then.

i actually regret my third time way more than my first haha.
>>
>>18213124
>Convince me why i shouldnt go over there get my dick sucked and get my butthole torn open after

If you really wanted to do it this thread wouldn't even exist. I think you know the answer.
>>
File: 1480377070692.jpg (59KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1480377070692.jpg
59KB, 500x371px
Do it and get your rocks off. Quit worrying what society thinks if you fuck a chick with a dick. Enjoy yourself.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.