[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth approaching women when they probably have tons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1491149651369.jpg (174KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491149651369.jpg
174KB, 1080x1080px
Is it worth approaching women when they probably have tons of better options?
>>
>>18212819

Yes. Because you might be someone's best option. There are plenty of different women who are looking for different things. Someone might be looking for someone like you and if you quit without trying you'll never know for sure. Work on your self-esteem first, though.
>>
>>18212819

depends on if your value is within 2 points of their value (for instance, if a woman is an 8, and you're a 6). you have to play to win, and even the ugliest people are finding romance and dates.

girls are fortunately not very objective. as long as you are within 2 points of their attractiveness level (although this blurs a bit the closer to 5 you or her get) then it doesn't really matter. girls dont say 'WELL THIS OTHER ANON IS SLIGHTLY HOTTER, SO IM GOING TO GO WITH HIM'.

lets put it this way, you have an ideal woman, right? but you would gladly settle for women who look nothing like her, so long as she has some baseline of attractiveness and of course a good personality, right?

women work the same way, honestly. if they have SO MANY options of men who are all reasonably attractive, then it makes sense to go with who they actually like to be with.

so as long as you aren't shooting out of your league too consistently, you can eventually find a romantic partner.
>>
>>18212827
Trying is always the first step towards failure.
>>
>>18212960
and failure is the first step to success
>>
Yes, you shouldn't assume that they have a ton of better options either. Maybe to you it looks like they do but maybe to her those options aren't that great. Even if she does have actual better options than you, trying will at least bring you some experience.
>>
File: 1489281492348.jpg (223KB, 780x433px) Image search: [Google]
1489281492348.jpg
223KB, 780x433px
>>18212819

>Is it worth approaching women when they probably have tons of better options?

Sure, if you don't want to die alone. Stop this autistic bullshit of viewing people as better vs. worse. People can't be boiled down to such a simple metric. If you like a girl and she likes you and you have an emotional connection "better" or "worse" will have nothing to do with it.
>>
>>18212819
Yes, because they literally always have better options.

I didn't approach for a long time because I felt like it would be arrogant to think they might be interested in me, and now I'm a wizard.

Also: out turns out they aren't interested in me, but at least I'm asking now.
>>
>>18212819
Yes. Women are real dumb, OP. They don't always understand their market value. You can definitely land women outside your league if you try. They might cheat on you later though when Chad comes a-knocking.
>>
The best way to stand out is by focusing on improving yourself and NOT approaching women. When you improve yourself to a good degree, the right women will become attracted to you without you approaching them. They'll strike up a conversation, purposely stand close to you, make eye contact, etc.

Also a good tip is to be friendly but don't chase. Say you go to a bar:

Instead of chasing after every average girl you see, do the opposite. Even if you're thirsty, pretend like you're there just to have a good time and be happy. If you see a group of qt's, walk past them and say something casual

>I love this song!
>qt's "omg this is such a good song!"
>Smile and walk away

They'll be saying "who was that guy? I'm surprised he didn't try to hit on us, I wonder if he has a girlfriend."

Then later on, you can go chat up the group or one of the lone girls with much less effort because you have already had some sort of connection. You just walk past them and say "Hey didn't I see you at the bar earlier?"

>qt "Yeah you said great song! :3"
>"Oh yeah! ha, that is a great song. What's your name?"

Then just flirt with her, be fun. Joke around, don't be too serious. Ask her questions and throw in quick funny responses and andecdotes, but make sure you ask her the questions and get her to do 90% of the talking. Girls like talking about themselves. Don't talk about yourself unless she asks, and if she does be brief as possible. Talking about yourself is just saying "I don't have any interest in getting to know you, but look how impressive I am!"

Take care of yourself OP. Don't try too hard. You never get a girl when you need one. Learning how to not need one is when they seem to fall into your lap.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.