[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a genetic disorder that makes it so I have no energy to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: kool.jpg (131KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kool.jpg
131KB, 1600x1200px
I have a genetic disorder that makes it so I have no energy to do anything and so I can't work more than 32 hours a week without feeling super exhausted. Also I kept being late to work to my last job due to being super tired and the shitty parking situation going on there where the parking structure would be full many times screwing me over so I got fired. Fuck. I also can't drink caffeine because it makes me crash really hard and end up getting a bit delusional and getting mad for no reason sometimes. What do I do to get more energy? I also have been trying to get a college education but again my low energy problem is fucking me over still. Fuck. I already eat pretty healthy too...
>>
What exactly is your genetic disorder?

I myself have a thyroid hypofunction and have to take L-thyroxin every morning. It helps a bit, but it's more about attitude and dedication.
Think of it like you're a body drifting in outer space. It requires energy to change your current course and pick up movement (in your case, energy for work), but once you're going, you can go a near-infinite way.

Start planning out your life, calculate 20% more time than you would actually need for everything etc.
>>
>>18212089
I have a severe case of Pyroluria and have been having a lot of trouble with the supplements I am supposed to take. The brand's quality keeps changing and it's making things worse. I used to have a lot more energy before the quality changed. I've tried many different brands too.
>>
I don't know about any type of medication to help you but I can suggest you try matcha green tea and/or yerba mate.

These both give you energy similar to coffee but do not cause you to crash afterwards.
>>
>>18212104
Thanks
>>
>>18212104
Green tea contains caffeine
>>
>>18212098
>Pyroluria
But that is a term from orthomolecular psychiatry. That branch is not practiced in my home country and there are good reasons to assume that it is bullshit. Have you tried another form of treatment?
>>
>>18212141
Yes. The difference being that coffee gives you a huge burst of energy followed by a crash while matcha gives you a lower amount that lasts longer and with no crash.

Its the difference between lighting a piece of wood on fire and lighting a can of gasoline on fire.
>>
>>18212098
I read the main symptoms on a page I could find that seemed legit and almost every person can have more than one of the "symptoms". There is a reason only one MD is a reference in any articles. Just one. That is so bizarre for actual genetic disorder

B and zinc vitamin "cure" the "disorder" so why aren't you taking supplements with diet?
>>
>>18212065

Modafinil works great, man. Give it a try, it's pretty harmless if you're heart and liver are healthy. I hear very good stuff about Selegiline too, but I haven't tried that one myself yet.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.