[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are America women so hostile against Asian men? It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0328.jpg (40KB, 518x565px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0328.jpg
40KB, 518x565px
Why are America women so hostile against Asian men? It's like black and Latin men are the most saught after and we are after thought?
>>
>>18211678
Don't go after shallow women you meet at nightclubs.
>>
Why don't you try dating black/latina women?
>They are pig disgusting! Dog people bring shame upon my family!!!
Well, now you know how everyone else feels about Asian men.
>>
>>18211729
I'm only interested in white girls
>>
>>18211734
>I only have a single fetish
Sounds like a pedophile.
>>
>>18211734
kek
>w-why won't people date me! bigots!
>non-white women are garbage

beggars can't be choosers, uggo
>>
>>18211746
I just want a blonde Asian women don't die hair blonde
>>
only ultra asian chads with hexagonal chins and tall faces and double eyelids and the ability to grow a beard across the chin and being taller than 6'0 can get non-asian girls
>>
>>18211678

https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/immigration/news/2015/05/21/113690/asian-immigrants-in-the-unites-states-today/

66% foreign-born
>>
How are they hostile? And what type of women are you talking about? Doesn't sound like you're talking about ethnic women.
>>
Im mixed asian/black/white but im mostly attracted to asian girls because they look similar to me, shorter than me (5'9), their faces are more cute than mine (im attractive but look a bit feminine).

Those are the reasons i like asian girls, black girls are a bit loud, white girls look a bit masculine(sharp faces) and also are tall/stuckup.

This being said I date all races but majority are asian because i feel more attracted to thembased off how i look.
>>
File: IMG_7658.jpg (98KB, 282x425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7658.jpg
98KB, 282x425px
From what I've seen men who get pussy most easily to the least is:

Scandinavian men> black men> Mediterranean men> regular white men> latinos> Arabs> Indians> Far East>>>>>>>> abbos

Don't worry OP, you're just the second worst off
>>
>>18211678
Because you're doing the formula wrong. It's:

Asian woman + white man
not
White woman + Asian man

I'm joking of course. I just always see asian girls with white dudes so it's kind of an inside joke for me. But seriously OP, you can't be picky and then complain about other people being picky.
>>
>>18211678

I've never had anything against asian men, neither have any of my friends but ive noticed asian men tend to hang out with a group of other asian men which generally gives the impression of language barriers and makes you seem less approachable/potentially racist.

The few i have interacted with an asian guy they seemed ridiculously shy and barely able to speak english. It might just be you assume the worst so consider your own efforts and behavoirs before assuming women don't like you
>>
>>18211990
This.

When I'm hanging with only my Asian friends, people seem more cautious of me.

But when I'm hanging out with my White, Mexican, and Arab friends people are more relaxed around me and more flirty and personal.

Just make friends out of that racial bubble, and smile more.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.