[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you establish romantic interest towards a woman in a normal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1450220587520.jpg (173KB, 601x665px) Image search: [Google]
1450220587520.jpg
173KB, 601x665px
How do you establish romantic interest towards a woman in a normal way?

I asked this girl I've been talking to for a bit out to lunch one day but it was more like a friendly meal where we got to know each other and then we went to a computer lab and showed each other hobby-stuff online (we're both computer nerds turns out). She was kind but also noticeably awkward and nervous. I'm not exactly sure I made it clear that I was attracted to her. I don't really know how. Should I compliment her looks or something or just straight up say I like her? I dunno.

how do I gf this woman

help
>>
>>18211500
dont straight up tell her. it would come off as creepy. and for stating attraction in this situation, idk. maybe another anon will post
>>
>>18211500
She sounds just as autistic as you. In this case it might be better to tell her you like her directly. Based on the limited info, that is how I would approach it. Good luck. Exciting times lie ahead, don't be a pussy.
>>
Also be wary of how should could manipulate you. Don't let your feelings get in the way of common sense
>>
>>18211517
I thought it would be creepy or at least uncomfortable and weird.

>>18211524
Maybe just as autistic but maybe not attracted back. She also happens to be 3 years older than me (she's 24) so maybe she has had experiences in the past that I don't know about.

Still quite unsure.
>>
Trying to force your way into being a girl's boyfriend or hell, even trying to get her to go on a date with you is futile. If she does not find you appealing to be around you can count on no date.

I always just try having fun with a girl with no expectations about how it will go or how things develop. Eventually we start talking and then once we get to know each other, lauch a little, and share stories at this point if everything has gone well she is usually willing to at least go out on a date. It's worked 98% for me.
>>
L2flirt. Build sexual attraction. Dont go running in like a tard. Unless she approaches you first take your time.
>>
>>18211570
We're already on friendly terms. That's why I asked her to lunch.
>>
>>18211500
Have you tried grabbing her by the pussy, son?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.