[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see on the news that there was a car crash in my city and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: keith_richards.jpg (53KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
keith_richards.jpg
53KB, 650x650px
>see on the news that there was a car crash in my city and five people died
>burned so bad that they had to use dental records to identify the bodies
>my first thought is "Whew, glad it wasn't anyone I know"

Is this okay?
>>
>being glad that the people you know are still alive and in good health

Sounds like you're a raging psychopath, OP.
>>
>>18211349
Hell yes.
Having been in the position of saying, "Holy fucking shit that's (person I know)" more than once, I feel relieved every time it's not.
>>
that's a pretty normal reaction
>>
>>18211356
>>18211359
>>18211386
I guess so, it's just that as soon as I realized that it wasn't anyone I knew, I felt relieved and happy. People are still dead, really young people, I was worried until I found out I didn't know them, and then I didn't really care. It was just like any other tragedy on TV. But this one's close to me. I didn't know them, but some of my friends did.
>>
>>18211397
When my kid was 5, and all the kids we knew were about 5, this 5 year old kid got hit by a car & killed in our neighborhood & it was all over the news.
I was terrified that it was one of our boys for abput 2 hours.
Once I got a hold of everyone and verified that all the kids I knew were ok, I was so relieved, even though that other kid did die.
I felt a bit guilty, but it's natural, OP. Tribal instincts.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.