[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this is the story >matched with a guy on tinder >talked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0651.jpg (95KB, 720x618px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0651.jpg
95KB, 720x618px
So this is the story

>matched with a guy on tinder
>talked for like months
>never actually met cause at that time he was far away, out of the city
>mentioned about meeting up but never actually did it
>he was too busy for his graduation
>I lost my patience, stopped talking to him

>fast forward about a half year later we met at a bus stop
>we recognize each other right away. We took the same bus.
>We didn't talk, I was also with my friends so
>turned out he's pretty much the same area
>installed tinder again, browsing to find him but I couldn't, some guys keep showing up but I can't see him

What to do then? Is it means he doesn't want to be found?
>>
>>18210982
OP maybe h\e's shy aff and wants to talk to you again although you have to keep in mind that it'll be akward again for some time
>>
He might not be on Tinder anymore. Maybe he got married.
>>
>>18210982

>fast forward about a half year later we met at a bus stop
>installed tinder again, browsing to find him but I couldn't, some guys keep showing up but I can't see him

You do realize that he probably has a girlfriend now, right? You don't need Tinder if you're regularly getting sex or have someone you're dating.
>>
>>18210989
We talked pretty much about everything. I also know his friends etc
>>18210991
I don't think it's possible cause he's young and someone's shy af can't get married that fast
>>18211004
About few weeks ago I saw him once on tinder but I swiped left since I installed it and deleted frequently. If it's the case then I should probably avoid that bus stop cause he might moved to the same neighborhood
>>
>>18210982 but what are you afraid of then?

If you're not going to take the shot you'll miss it
>>
>>18211076
Well I actually don't think that the chance we'll meet again at the bus stop is that high. Also I tried to find him again on tinder but no luck. He deleted me on snapchat already so
>>
>>18211099

If you are sure what his name is, where he lives and who his friends are then you're only making excuses for yourself....

There ain't nothing better than a fresh cup of stalking the shit out of him to talk to him.

Ofcourse only if your feelings are that strong ofc.
>>
>>18211050
I was joking about marriage, but obviously he may have met someone or deleted Tinder for some other reason.
>>
Wtf is this girl
Even talking about right now????
>>
>>18211117
This.
>>18211114
Isn't it too much to tell a girl go stalk on guys and talk to them on Facebook man?
>>
>>18211150
You're probably right, skip the stalking idea.....>>18210982
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.