[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Theres an artist online who I talk to quite a bit. I really like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1489731108887.jpg (20KB, 339x340px) Image search: [Google]
1489731108887.jpg
20KB, 339x340px
Theres an artist online who I talk to quite a bit.
I really like her art, her personality, shes just overally really sweet and really cool.
I've developed a crush on her, and really want to see if she wants to meet up or date, or anything.
How do I do it without seeming creepy?
>>
>>18210778
>"hey artismo, wanna go and check out local art gallery with me?"
>>
Hey do you wanna meet up and get (coffee/dinner/lunch/drinks) when you are free?
>>
Do you live in the same city? Do you even know if she's straight and single?
>>
>>18210778
Why so wishy-washy? If you live nearby with her and been talking to her quite a bit just ask to meet for some coffeee/lunch casually. If you live in different country or state that'd be different story.
>>
>>18210778
Hey can I request some nsfw drawings? Thing is I don't have a PayPal so I have to pay you in cash, is the McDonald's parking lot at midnight fine?
>>
>>18210828

"Can I pay in cash?" And then meet up might work, but you have to live in the same metroplex or you'll look weird
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.