[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a date with a TS, but as a 'straight' male i'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: bgt.jpg (21KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
bgt.jpg
21KB, 480x480px
I have a date with a TS, but as a 'straight' male i'm nervous as fuck and now that it's today, i'm thinking of cancelling - what should I do?
>>
Make sure to put it in your mouth and have her come repeatedly.
>>
Grab her by the pu-- oh wait nvm
>>
File: bg2.jpg (39KB, 497x603px) Image search: [Google]
bg2.jpg
39KB, 497x603px
eurgh im so conflicted
>>
>>18210668
Why would you cancel? Who the fuck goes this far into it and then decides "no thats not for me". Go with it until she cums inside you many many times.
>>
You promised her a date, all you have to do is go there and exist. That's it. Doesn't matter if you're "straight" or whatever other orientation you want to say. Just go there and exist.
>>
>>18210748
I guess im just a anxious little fuck that someone I know will see me.
>>18210762
Good point, I hate to flake.
>>
>>18210770
>I guess im just a anxious little fuck that someone I know will see me.
Tell everyone that you're an open minded guy, if it ever comes up. Which is true, in a way. How does she look though? Caucasian, asian? In full drag? Boob implants?
>>
>>18210770
Why pick a trap anyone can see is a man though? If you're that desperate for dick that you didn't even get a passable one, bailing won't do it any less gay. Just go and enjoy.

>Ps op is a faggot
>>
>>18210805
photos are her
>>
>>18210810
eh, wasn't actively seeking, was a tinder match
>>
>>18210837
Holy fucking damn, OP. Why do you care even if your own mama and papa see that shit? Do it, faggot.
>>
Pre-op: No.

Post Op: I'd give it a shot. Depending on how fem she is I could definitely see myself wanting to start a relationship.

Straight Male btw
>>
If that's her in the photos smash and regret it later senpai
>>
>>18210762
>>18211316
>>18210837
"her"
>>
>>18210855
Regardless, "she" has a dick, and you still agreed to a date

Do it faggot
>>
>>18210668
Looks decent enough. I'd definitely pound "her" ass and have fun with it (no homo though). Wouldn't date though, I'm not gay.
>>
>>18211391
Yeah "its" hot but I'm not down for anything other than a root or two
>>
>>18210668
؜>>18210668

Fuck your triforces, newfags can't reverse quote
>>
>>18210762
>>18211328
This is going to sound like the biggest noob mistake, but I didn't look at the pic... when he said "as a 'straight' male" I thought he meant "I am gay and I keep pretending to be straight but now I have a date with a woman" not "this is really a dude." But that does not matter, either way he should not flake it.
>>
>>18210668
Cancel.

You won't be able to live with yourself afterwards.
>>
She ended up being an absolutely disgusting person in terms of personality. I left.

Japan man at chicken shop said I look built and sad and gave me extra chicken. My day is made. Thank you Mr. Japan
>>
>>18211697
If they're shallow enough to emasculate themselves just so they can get dick and attention, I don't know why you'd expect anything different.

Also, congrats on becoming a full blown faggot.
>>
>>18211760
You are right anon.
The meme was better on the Internet than irl.
>>
>>18211766
I can't do it, being a full blown asshole isn't all that fun.

But in all seriousness, it's true. I had the joy of working with a drag queen and he was one of the most self obsessed attention seeking people I've ever met. They tend very much to be shallow and annoying as shit. Don't waste your time with it as anything more than a fetish, if you want dick just go get a fuckin' grinder or some shit. Don't play pretend.
>>
>>18211785
Thanks anon, was a good lesson
>>
>>18211697
>She ended up being an absolutely disgusting person in terms of personality.

Elaborate senpai

What made you say that
>>
>>18211785
>working with a drag queen
Drag queens are supposed to be queens, the point is that it's an exaggeration of the feminine and a persona. It's also not the same thing as being trans.

OP even though you didn't have a good time it's great that you went it says a lot about you, your character, and willingness to explore/try new things.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.