[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All my life I've been told that I'm stupid, and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1474933934987.jpg (94KB, 960x938px) Image search: [Google]
1474933934987.jpg
94KB, 960x938px
All my life I've been told that I'm stupid, and I'm not gonna lie, that's pretty true, but people tend to target me, "bullying", always making fun of me. I've tried to man up and do the same to them but I'm just making a fool of myself. What am I supposed to do? Hang out with the stupids?
>>
>>18210409
No. If your stupid, don't speak much. Carefully plan the times when you speak so that you always say something important. If you are not 100% sure on something, don't say it. If you know someone is smart, act kindly to them and put a lot of faith and trust in them.
>>
Be cool
>>
>>18210417
And I think I should find a new group of people, because those who know me will still treat me like an idiot.
>>
>>18210436
So what if they treat you like an idiot. Just say and do smart things and they will change thier ways.
Bring up some deep shit they wouldnt understand and study up on body language.
Have fucking confidence. You are taking other peoples perception of you way to goddamn seriously.
I was the same way you were back in highschool except i though everybody not just my friends thought i was stupid.
>>
Oh and you know whats a good fucking way to learn smart shit to say.
Read some goddamn philosophy books.
Dont want to do that?
Watch some goddamn philosophy videos.
>>
>>18210409
You can't be that stupid if you think your stupid.

Dude, find interest in mentally stimulating hobbies, like, reading articles and books, making music, art, ect.
>>
>>18210454
I'll try and see if that would make a difference.
>>18210458
Yeah, books are always a good way to cultivate your mind
>>18210473
Too bad I'm actually stupid, it's clear as day. Thanks for the advice.
>>
Is this at school are you the class clown/goof. Do you get bored in class stare out the window untill the teacher asks a easy question and you look stupid as fuck.
Look school only teaches book smarts. You might be better at other stuff. In the real world theres different skills book smart, Street smart, hard working, know some one that can get you an awesome job. Shit most the kids you know are gonna fuck up later in life so dont worry bout it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.