[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be weird for someone to pretty much change their life.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1484328424334.jpg (410KB, 1400x1996px) Image search: [Google]
1484328424334.jpg
410KB, 1400x1996px
Would it be weird for someone to pretty much change their life. Just to be close to a friend?
>>
You've given zero details. With that description, yes. Of you mean moving to a new city or quitting your job or changing your personality, yes.

All that shit would be weird, and you can be sure your friend wouldn't do the same for you.
>>
>>18210387
>Would it be weird for someone to pretty much change their life. Just to be close to a friend?
No, and more people should. Friendship is the best thing in the world, and too many people nowadays are willing to abandon their friends for a new job or a significant other. It's one thing western society is really bad about.
>>
>>18210414
Yes but, a long period of time away for two friends can strengthen the friendship, and make the quality of time they spend together more meaningful
>>
>>18210408
About a year ago my bestfriend and his wife move to a different state for a batter career. After a year they are kinda lonely and wants me to move there. I've been there a couple of time and enjoy it there. The problem is I would have to quit my job and find a new job. I would also be moving away from my family. Who I lived close to my whole life.
>>
>>18210387
No not if friend looked like bitch pic..
>>
>>18210439
That is Karlie Kloss
>>
>>18210387
How old are you? How far away would you be moving? How is your job and what kind of job could you reasonably expect to get if you moved? How much do you like the area your friends moved to compared to where you live at now? Could you see yourself moving away from family?
>>
>>18210464
>How old are you?

> How far away would you be moving?

About 6 hours away.

>How is your job and what kind of job could you reasonably expect to get if you moved?

My job is ok. I work in Human recourse for big company. I don't DESU, but I've applied for the same job at the company they both work at.

> How much do you like the area your friends moved to compared

It's a big city with a huge food culture, but also more expensive that I'm used to.

> Could you see yourself moving away from family?

Right now yeah. Things between my family is a little complicated.
>>
>>18210448
Is Santa's niece??
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.