[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey bros, i need your advice. There is this person i have a crush

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1469233555820.jpg (435KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1469233555820.jpg
435KB, 2000x1000px
Hey bros,
i need your advice. There is this person i have a crush on for 2 years now and we were friends most of the time but i said to him i want to go further and then we kind of didnt talk for a long time until he messaged me and wanted to meet up again out of the blue and then we started talking again. He said he wanted a deeper friendship and that he is sorry it ended on us kind of going our own ways. We casually met up 1 time after that but it was still kind of weird for both of us. Now we agreed on meeting up again at his place because his family is on vacation so noone but us is there on that day. He said we could chill and talk and that he told noone about this and i am kind of confused what to think now. I made hints i want to do something else than chilling and he said we will see how everything will go etc. Should i even bother coming or do you think i have a chance?
>>
File: LookAtTheFlowersPepe.jpg (306KB, 629x800px) Image search: [Google]
LookAtTheFlowersPepe.jpg
306KB, 629x800px
Maybe he really just wants to be friends. Not much you can do about if he doesn't make a move first.
>>
>>18210120
perhaps not even that. He might as well just tell me he is not interested :/
>>
>>18210145
You know, maybe the awkwardness comes from the expectations of both of you.
From my experience, you should just sit down, eye to eye, and call things by their name.
No "I want something more", just "I want us to be together, let's see if it works out, and if not, I'm sorry". Something like that, you know.
Be as honest as you can possibly be and ask him to be honest.
You want to be with him, you do not want an illusion of being with him.

You will never know if you won't be honest.
>>
>>18210043
He is inviting you to his house. Alone. There is no doubt in my mind he wants the pussy. Go for it.
>>
>>18210396
I don't see this playing out any other way.
>>
>>18210396
the problem is that i am a dude and he said he was gay, given the fact that i never directly told him i love him but we both know i think he wants to meet just to clear things up and i am terribly afraid of being rejected or doing something wrong
Did i mention he once said that he is not gay?
>>
>>18211003
first line edit=wasnt
last line should make the point clear
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.