[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

How to make your body language seem more confident? How to seem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: donald-trump.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
How to make your body language seem more confident? How to seem more confident overall?
>>
>>18210005

confidence is not some all encompassing magic that applies to everything.

the man who is confident he can get the girl isn't always confident that he can pass the test, get the promotion, make the dive, or whatever you want to fucking apply it to.

the truth is that you are being sold a lie that things all boil down to 'confidence'. at its base level, its true, but there is not some all encompassing element to it.

what are you good at? be confident in that. what are you bad at? being confident in that is not going to work, people know what you are or arent capable of, and when you aren't capable of something but are confident about it, its just called arrogance.

you can have confidence in outside sources. for instance, social rules. a lot of betas act like simply talking to someone is going to giet them some sort of demerit on their personal record. but even if it goes embarrassingly wrong, you dont see those people ever again., they forget about oyu in an hour, or a day at most, and what happened literally didn't matter. so there is no reason /not/ to talk to new people.

the only time it sticks is if they actually like you and work to see you more.

tell us what you want to have confidence in and we can try and break that down but confidencei s literally just the belief in the truth of something. without a truth its just arrogance.
>>
after I got my first well paying respectable job my confidence really increased

you should try that OP
>>
>>18210030

this is actually a different kind of confidence i didn't go over in the post above.

like i said, confidence cannot be all encompassing, but it can be compensating.

people who seem to have all encompassing confidene don't, they just don't sweat the areas they don't have confidence in because it doesn't matter. they can be confident in the fact that they are still a person of value based on what they do have confidence in, so not being able to do certain things isn't a worry.
>>
>>18210034

you're a wise man, buddy
>>
>>18210005
You're a lost cause
>>
>>18210005
Impossible to do dumb faggot. Confidence starts in the mind and the body adapts to accomodate your inner status.

Time to stop being a faggot and actually work on yourself.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.