[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So anons, I live next to a schizophrenic with a history of violence.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).jpg (10KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10KB, 256x197px
So anons, I live next to a schizophrenic with a history of violence.

I live with my cousin right now, and I'm a five foot fuck all female. The next door neighbor is big, an unmedicated schizophrenic, and has a history of breaking in and getting violent with people. Apparently the landlord has been trying to evict him for two years, to no avail.

The first incident came about when my cousin and I first moved in here. I was here alone, and schizo straight up walked in. I tried to be friendly, but he started talking all kinds of sexualized nonsense and glared at me. I asked him to leave, and he almost broke my door on the way out. The landlord told him NEVER to come near me again.

This morning my cousin woke up to him banging on our door, trying to break it open. He opened it and schizo walked in. At this point I woke up and locked my bedroom door. Schizo started shouting all kinds of nonsense and my cousin asked him to leave. He didn't and started getting worse. I grabbed my knife and my phone and yelled that if he didn't leave I was calling the cops, and my cousin then had to try and keep him away from the door. I called the landlord, who came right over and had to drag schizo out, not before schizo punched a hole in the wall. Cops pressed charges, schizo got out of jail within an hour.

I am fucking terrified. What do.
>>
File a restraining order. Give the cops a good reason to lock him up next time he tries this shit.
>>
Since the cops took him you have proof of the threat. Get a gun or a dagger, both are ideal for females because they don't require much strenght. Pepper spray is hard to use in close range, you can get in the spray cloud yourself and if he's tough he might partially shrug it off.

And be ready to defend yourself. If you pull a knife to him, stab him on his face if he makes any move towards you. Move your arms fast and hit him where it will make him stop: eyes, lungs and even a deep cut on his arm might get him in shock from all the blood pouring out.
>>
>>18209914
This is when you call the cops, OP.
>>
>>18209914
>So anons, I live next to a schizophrenic with a history of violence.

Move.
>>
Honestly just kill him next time he does that shit. You're protecting yourself, doing society a favor, and most importantly, putting a tragic individual out of their misery. I say this as someone who had a schizophrenic episode induced by a bad trip on weed. Bar none, the worst 3 hours of my life. If my entire existence was like that, I would definitely want to be put down.
>>
>>18211105
>bad trip on weed
Lol fuck off.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.