[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My conversation with my dad minutes ago >anon we spoke to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5952.jpg (112KB, 926x926px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5952.jpg
112KB, 926x926px
My conversation with my dad minutes ago

>anon we spoke to your grandparents and they said they want you to come to Guangzhou (a city in China) to live with them so they can make your normal again, what do you think?
>I'm not sure, I'll think about it
>well it doesn't seem like you're getting better, if you're going to be at home most of the time, you might as well try out living. You can go with your grands to buy a computer once you're.
>okay I'll think about it and let you know

Context: my family is considering sending me to china because im a neet
>>
Do, if your house there is bigger, otherwise nonononono.
>>
Fucking stop posting this same thread everywhere multiple times a day.
>>
>>18209177
If you're not lying, good for you.
Learn some work ethic in Mainland.
>>
If you think you're not getting any better just give it a try, that is if you have a chance to come back, if not then I wouldn't go. Create a list of pros and cons and if there is at least 2 pros more than cons you should give it a go.
>>
>>18209177
Chinese food are better.
Chinese language is useful.
>>
>>18209177
>you might as well try out living
OP is a zombie.
>>
>>18209177
I'm assuming you're in the US now?

If you don't want to go to Mainland China, and I know I wouldn't, get a fuckin' job.
>>
Go there. 4chan is blocked so we won't have to see your face ever again.
>>
>>18209452
Unfortunately in Guangzhou he will absolutely get a VPN.
>>
>>18209452
>implying chinese people can't figure out vpns
>>
aren't you the faggot that was going to be deported to LA by his family and you kept complaining about niggers and spics?

Good luck in china you racist worthless cuck
>>
>>18209499
>going to be deported to LA by his family and you kept complaining about niggers and spics
And hey, now he can see what life is like without them.
>>
>>18209177
Bruh at least it's a tier 1 city. I'll be your friend if you wanna be a partner in a pirsted goods business
>>
>>18209587
okay. Pls be my friend i want to know my way around
>>
>>18209177
Get a job, stop being what they consider "not normal" and they'll leave you alone.
>>
>>18209177
you might like it there

and if you don't fuck up they might let you come home
>>
>>18209735
>you might like it there
What is there to likeover there?
>>
The dreams of youth, are the regrets of maturity.
>>
>>18209177
This may be your only opportunity to break your neet status. Go to china.
>>
>>18209812
I dont see what you mean. How?
>>
>>18209177
are you working toward something to escape being a neet?
when i was a neet i was always looking for a job. needed money i didn't have to reach my goals.
do you see a way out of being a neet if you stay? if not, then go to China.
however if you think China will somehow be worse than being a neet, then don't.
it really depends which option will get you further in life, or as soon as possible.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.