[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom made fun of me every time i mentioned a girl in a conversation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: 02365522.jpg (66KB, 604x444px) Image search: [Google]
02365522.jpg
66KB, 604x444px
My mom made fun of me every time i mentioned a girl in a conversation when I was little (6-12) years old.

It got to the point that when i was in my teens I couldn't interact to girls without getting anxiety attacks and of course never had a girlfriend.

Im in my 20s now and my mom has been wondering why i dont have a gf, i clearly explained to her why is because how she treated me when i was a kid and im now so damaged im probably never gonna get one or give her grand children.

She got upset/started crying. Did she get what she deserved or should i apologize?
>>
>>18208971
You should get therapy. I don't mean that to be insulting, I'm serious.
>>
>>18208971

Make peace with her. She didn't do what she did out of spite and didn't realize she was fucking you up. Holding it against her will just make life more miserable for both of you. Everyone's parents unintentionally fuck them up somehow.
>>
>>18208971
It depends, what do you mean exactly by "make fun of"
>>
File: 1460341384870.png (257KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
1460341384870.png
257KB, 600x579px
>>18208971
no
don't apologize
cunts always cry when they're in the wrong and expect you to apologize
it's her fault
don't relent because of her crocodile tears

women will never understand what it is like to be a man stupid whores
>>
>>18209028
>women will never understand what it is like to be a man

Oh look! You and women have something in common.
>>
File: 1462242768948.png (200KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1462242768948.png
200KB, 800x800px
>>18209033
>women
>get provided for by a man
>men
have to provide
which is harder?
>>
>>18209038
It's easier to be a house wife.

Sit at home watch T.V while you make sure your retarded 2 year old doesn't kill themselves on accident.

Cons are you have to shave and do dishes and shit
>>
File: 9fd1dfa940f92a818284cd25d40da205.jpg (423KB, 2025x1399px) Image search: [Google]
9fd1dfa940f92a818284cd25d40da205.jpg
423KB, 2025x1399px
>>18209038
Don't be a nu-male. Take pride in the fact that you have to provide for your goddess.
>>
>>18208971
>My mom made fun of me
how?
>>
blaming others for your behaviour or actions is not responsable especially if its your mom.
its not your moms fault that you have no gf it is yours, someone who is 20+ should get that.
better apologize
>>
>>18209038
>you
>never going to be in a relationship
>never have to provide for anyone else
>mom washes clothes

I don't think you have it all that hard anon.
>>
>>18208971
It can be both you dolt.
>>
>>18208977
already been doing that, didnt help much.

>>18209023
>>18209061

just normal "haha you got a gf nanananan" etc type of shit, always asking if I was in love with a girl i was talking about or if we were kissing at breaks etc.
>>
>>18209062

this
stop blaming your mom for being a retarded autist anon
go apologize to her right now
>>
>>18209143
your mom obviously was just joking around, she didnt knew that you were that much of sensitive little bitch. seriously, go apologise to your mom
>>
>>18209062
would you say the same to a mentally ill girl who have been a sexual assault victim earlier?

I am clearly convinced that how my mom treated before effected my inability to have relationships with women.
>>
>>18209143
Seriously? That is totally normal.
Literally every person in existence when through that exact same thing and somehow didn't turn out to have anxiety attacks with women.
Your mom did nothing wrong- stop blaming her because you never pushed yourself to interact with women and grow as a person.

You need to take full accountability and stop convincing yourself that you are some poor victim. You are the only person responsible for your situation.
Apologize to your mother
>>
>>18209150
>>18209199
>lol, it was just a prank bro.

Don't apologize OP.
Your mom acted completely thoughtlessly and the price of her actions is that she will never get grandchildren.

Let her deal with the fact for the rest of her life.
>>
>>18209191
I've literally been raped.
Interacting with men was difficult for a few weeks after I got assaulted.
But I pushed myself and continued to interact with them until I was back to normal. Even while I had PTSD and severe depression I pushed myself.

Sure I could have just avoided men for the rest of my life, but I would have missed out on a huge part of life.

Who cares what your mom said to you. She didn't even say anything even mildly abusive, so the fact that it hurt you so deeply is alarming and you should probably sort that out in therapy.

You are in control of your life. Even if you see yourself as some traumatized flower- what are you gonna do about it? Are you just gonna stay this way? Or are you gonna go out there and get better at interacting with women?

It will be an uncomfortable process in the short term, but in the long term, you could even become GOOD at socializing with women.
Think of that idea.
YOU. A COOL GUY.
Doesn't that seem like a wierd idea? Well guess what, you have EVERY TOOL available to you to make it happen.

It's not a matter of "I can't" it's a matter of "I don't want to".

If you want to, you'all do it.
If you don't want to, at the VERY LEAST you should own up to the fact that the reason why you've never had a GF is because you didn't want to put the effort in, NOT because your mom's lighthearted joking "made you incapable of talking to women"
>>
>>18209208
More than anything she'll probably reflect on how she failed as a mother by raising a pansy who can't even deal with his mother playing matchmaker.

How have you even made it this far in life OP?
>>
>>18209191

it doesn't matter what you're convinced of, you're not qualified to make that judgement

what matters is that you don't destroy your relationship with your mother
>>
>>18209212
this is the most gay post ive ever read
>>
>>18209220
I'm a girl
>>
>>18209238
Still kind of gay.
>>
>>18209238

still pretty fucking fruity
>>
>>18209241
>>18209243
Ok
>>
>>18209212

Good post.

>>18209220
>>18209241
>>18209243

Dumb shits with no thought of their own. These are the types of faggots that are OP 24/7. Literally trash humans, vote trump, drives tiny penis magnates raised trucks and blame everyone else for their shitty lives. While trying to act all high and mighty.

Enjoy being worthless virgins and dead in your 40s after suck down one too many shots retards.

Oh and I'm not defending "The Girl lol" - No. Common-sense post, gets attacked by beta males.

Get back to sucking trumps dick, and recording fox news so you don't miss a moment of stupidity, when you're not shit posting like the slaves you are.
>>
>>18208971
It's not your mom's fault. You're just trying to find someone to blame for your bad looks and lack of confidence. Now you've gone and made her feel horrible about it. You don't deserve her.
>>
>>18209212
>I've literally been raped.
>trying to convince yourself you didn't absolutely love it so you can get more attention
Sad.
>>
>>18209976
>Somehow making THIS political
Friendly reminder you're that one relative everyone hates
>>
>>18209976
Look, I agree that she had the best post, but why so mad bro, it's just an underwater mongolian basket-weaving forum, chill.

You need to sort out some of that resentment towards those groups you associated with being bad.
>>
File: 12452-1530-29173.png (1MB, 1448x743px) Image search: [Google]
12452-1530-29173.png
1MB, 1448x743px
>>18209976
Yeah, well you're clearly one of the well-balanced individuals on this site.
>>
>>18209143
Your mom did the exact same shit as my mom. Luckily I landed a gf that became my wife and I was with for 9 years, but that was really the only chick I ever banged that whole time. After the divorce, I've dated around and banged nearly 2 dozen chicks, but unless its casual sex on the internet, really don't know how to talk to a girl. Not super relevant, just typing as I think...

Your moms a cunt, but you can get over this if you practice. My mom never helped me and only teased me/made me feel foolish for liking girls instead of helping me or showing any kind of approval about the whole thing, but I can atleast bang a broad or two. Don't apologize to her. She deserves to cry for never helping you. She wouldn't cry unless she got hit on the face, or felt genuine guilt. Now why do you think she feels guilt? She knows she did nothing tease instead of promote.

Everyone in this thread is judging thr situation based off their personal being at this moment -- not the mentality of a child. If she had built you up on other occasions, her teasing wouldn't matter, but chances are she probably didn't. You aren't a child now though, so get to work on fixing yourself.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161227-003657.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161227-003657.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>18210155
>casual sex on the internet
>on the internet
>sex
>internet
>>
>>18210174
What the fuck is your point? You meet a chick on a dating site or tinder, you meet them and show you aren't a serial killer, then you take them home and bang them. What's the confusion?
>>
it sounds like what your mom did was normal teasing that is very common for parents to do to their kids. that said, it can have very real developmental consequences and parents don't understand that yet.

i think we're about to learn as a society how a lot of the "harmless" things parents do actually really fuck their kids up sometimes. i would be surprised if your anxiety with women is not directly related to the unwanted attention you got as a kid and not having the tools at the time to process it.

your mom did things that fucked you up, because as a society we don't teach parents that these things can fuck their kids up. it doesn't make it not her fault.

also it's not her fault that you don't have a gf, it's her fault that it's been so dificult for you. she gave you a burden, now if you let that stop you from getting what you want it's uour fault.

don't apologize, forgive her if you want, and accept the reality that she did things that continue to cause you anxiety.
>>
>>18209143
>just normal "haha you got a gf nanananan" etc type of shit, always asking if I was in love with a girl i was talking about or if we were kissing at breaks etc.

Everyone gets that. You're a fucking faggot blaming your mom for your own worthlessness as a human.
>>
>>18210241
OK I thought you were implying something else.
>>
Cut off that bitch
>>
>>18210296
I'm sure it's purely coincidental that we're only finding out about this now, as kids are more sheltered, pampered, isolated pussies than ever. Interesting.
>>
File: SAINT-GERMAIN-CHELA-PICTURE.jpg (10KB, 234x313px) Image search: [Google]
SAINT-GERMAIN-CHELA-PICTURE.jpg
10KB, 234x313px
>>18208971
>>
>>18209062
Your mom did a number. However, now that you acknowledge it, and the reason behind it, it is your responsibilty to change it.
>>
>>18209220
I second that
>>
>>18209056
Too bad the goddess is a salvage title geo metro and not some swanky italian supercar.
>>
>>18208977
Same here. She probably cries herself to sleep.

I told my mom to get over it and enjoy my sisters children. Its better this way anyway. I can barely take care of myself as is.
>>
>>18208971
My mom has done many similar things to me and I believe I developed social retardation because of it (never had friends during my entire childhood). I eventually tried to talk to her about it but got the same response (she cried, other people say "man up and don't blame your parents for your problems"). So, I tried to forgive her and move on. I continued to struggle socially anyway and my mom berated me with insults whenever I did something socially odd, or stayed home all day because I had no friends. When I finished college and became financially independent I cut my mom out of my life. I didn't think "fuck her I'm not talking to her ever again" but I just stopped responding to calls or texts. It seemed cold at first but after a few months on my own I felt like a weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. I've since managed to make a few good friends and have even gone out on dates with girls.

I'm not saying you absolutely have to cut your mom out of your life, but I am saying some people don't understand the damage an emotionally abusive parent can do. My mom doesn't mean to be a bad person, and other people don't think she's a bad person, but when I'm around her I feel like shit and lose all of my self confidence. I've tried confronting her about this but she simply sidesteps the issue and calls me weak.
>>
>>18208971
I can relate. I also think my parent's behaviour during my childhood has caused me some issues which still effect me today, to a degree. I'm learning to overcome these issues and try to forgive them.

Sometimes I still feel angry. Like, who thinks it's a good idea to publicly call your ~10 year old a slut and laugh at her for wearing short-shorts? I hid my body under baggy clothes for most of my teen years and felt ashamed of my body because of comments like that from my parents. My parents have zero clue and if I told them, they would probably say I was overreacting, maybe I was?
Anyway that was just one example, my parents fucked me up in other ways but I think most parents fuck their kids up in some way. There is no point in confronting them about it once you've grown up, so I think you work on forgiving your mother. She only intended to tease you and her comments were pretty normal for parents to make, mine certainly did. Also, you can't get mad at a retarded person for being retarded.
>>
>>18208971
youre a dickhead. this woman who put so much effort into raising you made a mistake because she thought you understood it was a joke. You just told her that she ruined one of the most special things in her life, being you. SHe has probably dreamt about having grandchildren since she was a child. And then her darling son was a little autistic bitch and is contemplating fucking her over for the rest of her life because he couldnt take a joke.
You FUCKIGN autist
grow up and dont listen to /r9k/
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.