[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first off: get off of 4chan. no girls here anyways! >Here's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

>first off:

get off of 4chan. no girls here anyways!

>Here's one of my easier but pretty effective ways to get in touch with "that cutie over there"
>I am a 54y/o mems and electronics engineer from germany.
>I quit my job after 25 years of working mostly abroad.
>Due to my work I am still unmarried but despite my earlier fears I love it
>I run my own engineering/consulting company now, my relationship status is "flowing"
>Over the years I became a pretty good manipulator of women and...
>>>>TODAY I WANNA SHARE WITH YOU ONE OF MY APPROACHES AND ADDITIONAL TRIVIA
>>realistically achievable

You can easily improve your impression on others big time through a few parameters. Figure, Posture, Personal Hygiene and your choice of clothes/taste.Being in good shape, well dressed and groomed can actually improve your self-confidence quite a bit.
A slim and athletic guy with a straight, masculin, posture, his head held high, well trimmed hair, beard either perfectly trimmed or completely shaven in classy and adequate clothing JUST DOES turn more head than the average overweight sweaty neckbeard keyboard warrior. And the way to most of those points is not hard. Eat healthy, excercise a few times/week(just pushups, jogging, bike, pullups, swimming will and you can do all this almost everywhere), save the gym membership and spend it on healthy fresh/selfcooked food, start shaving regularly or be ready to see your barber/stylist quite often (can become expensive over time)
>>
In terms of clothes there is no general advice. Depends on your job, age, taste, budget and the occasion. A general advice on (tuxedo/)suits, be willing to pay serious money, resist the cheap off the shelf combinations, they always look as cheap as they are (material as well as the shitty fit). For most occasions (except superconservative sectors like finance), all you need is a fitting (taylor fitted) suit jacket, cloth or denim pants, leather shoes, a matching shirt and some accessories like a decent belt. Don't take my word, for it, wear what you want to and what fits the occasion.
Oh and olfactory wise: Don't use eau de toilette/perfume in combination with a scented deodorant and/or scented after shave(only pre/early pubescent teenagers and some oddball foreign "cultures" should do it). Good eau de toilette can be expensive but a bottle of good stuff will last. Rather use too little than too much of your perfume, your nose adapts quite fast and you stop smelling your fragrance but trust me, if you apply untill you smell it again, others will probably faint in that cloud you're leaving. It actually happened to me once during a meeting in China. For some reason, the client's chinese CEO had literally bathed himself in what appeared several perfumes, used at least 3 different aftershaves on his pubes (he didnt seem to have much beard to shave) and resprayed with all deodorants he could find in the building. After sitting next to him for 20mins my vision literally got blurry and I started seeing stars.
>>
>>establishing contact: (depending on age/

THE SHY GUY SLOW APPROACH
Next, when youre out (doesn't matter where), don't avoid looking at people, in public transport don't avoid looking at people...
Just letting that cute girl over there know you noticed will make initiating a conversation much easier (don't stare at her, let her catch you looking a few times) . Your cheeky "dammit she saw it" smile !without looking at her! will set the tone for your approach.
Seriously, don't stare her down, just check if she starts glancing at you aswell.
[If you're really lucky and she already took interest in you, she will return your smile and maybe even allow eye contact for a bit. ONLY IN tHIS CASE: Initiate a straighforward conversation, introduce, ask her out, get her number.]
STANDARD BUSINESS
In most cases getting a phone number/date with high success rate bit more :)
Anyways, now it's time to find your courage, walk up to her and just say "Hi..uhm...excuse me... could you tell me [insertrandomquestion]"(don't introduce right away) and ask for help/advice/whatever. (If you're not shy you can just walk up to a person, ask for a lighter, directions, opening hours of the place you're at, pub transport schedules, be creative and try to ask a question she can answer!

The idea behind YOU asking HER for something will make your approach much more comfortable for your target. By asking her for help you're giving her control of the situation while justifying your approach. Also: Her helping you makes her brain reward her with an instant shot of dopamin(the happy/satisfied/comfty hormone) and she might even initiate a further conversation with you out of curiosity. (Depending on what you told/asked her ofc)
>>
>>good, you're talking:

Now tell her you're new in town or you don't know your way around and if she can recommend any places for meeting people. She might name some places and you can continue asking stuff like which place to go on which day of the week, general music/scene at place x, any upcoming parties etc.
Great, you just found out where she will probably spend her weekend. (Her subconscience makes her automatically sort the list of places she mentions by her preference). If she has to "think" like:"places to meet people... uhm... well I think you cold try X" she focused too much on the meeting people and the order will not be right. No problem though, you can always ask here where to go for a good drink or dancing or her "secret tip in your city".

Keep the conversation alive, if it dies down it is probably time for a "planned apology" and a quick and dirty introduction, kinda like "...well thanks for all your help! ... oh I am sorry, totally forgot... I'm <Mike>"
By introducing you will get her surname as a bonus.
Now is your turn to make a subtle compliment "wow that's a beautiful name" but don't stop there, don't wait for her to react to your compliment.(making compliments in this humble and spontaneous way adds to credibility which also triggers a bit more dopamin in her brain)
>>
Continue the conversation as if nothing happened, avoid her Name as a further topic. Always remember, she loves being loved/liked, in fact everybody does. But if you were to make a big thing about her name and how beautiful it is, you'd make her feel uncomfortably "special", you'd act cringey instead of humble/authentic and her polite thanks will most likely end in awkward silence. ("....... mmh yeah well then mike, nice to meet you..." > you failed!)
Find an interesting topic, try asking her about things she already knows about you. Did she grew up here? How long is she here now? Did it take much time for to find friends? Don't ask too much and avoid personal stuff. Remember to let her finish her sentences, show reaction, comment if she wants it AND, despite being probably nervous try not to speak too fast\silent.
If you got a decent job, brag about it indirectly. "Well, actually, the reason I moved here is my new job/position as xyz. I miss my <Insertrandomformerhometown> and life there. I didn't expect it to be that hard to make some friends in a big city like <xyz>. (Now but only when everything is going fine and she doesn't take it too serious by the way you do it you can spice it up. "Well, seems like you just disproved me, I just met a nice, friendly and open person here in <XYZ>"
>>
>>getting her number/the next date:

At some point, one of you will have to leave. (Ideally it is you who "really needs to go now". Disrupting the harmony and good conversation generates a feeling of discomfort and something missing for her which is what we want.)
First and foremost you thank her again for her help and advice. Tell her how she motivated you to give <XYZ> a chance to become your new home. (if you can sell it without sounding cringey "and I think it definately will if there's more people like you here!")
Again, as we do with compliments in this situation we leave it and change topics, "So, are you going to one of the locations you recommended next weekend?". No matter what she says, tell her you're not sure if you got the time. No appointment yet!
And this is the point where you casually say you would really like to see her again some time, how you enjoyed her company and how she made you feel welcome.
Ask for her phone number and give her yours. If she's hesitant I used to give her my business card and wrote my private phone on it. This often did the trick and you might get the number. If she still refuses go easy on her, ask for her lastname so you can add her in Facebook or whatever. Just make sure you have the means to contact her.
If she didn't already invite you a "tour" of <XYZ> or something wait till next weekend, apologize for not being able to go to that uberparty she recommended but offer to make it up once you get back on like sunday noon.
Voilá, you got your date.
>>
>This is just an example on how to sucessfully engage an opposite sex stranger in a conversation while taking a non-threatening and sympathetic role to get good access to that person. I used to travel alot mostly by train/plane due to my work. I pulled this method and adapted but similarly structured ones so many times and I take pride in saying I never paid for sex, ever! I even convinced several married chicks to "show me around" one of them even brought her best friend(as husband alibi) and I had one of my greatest threesomes ever. (Despite being an unmarried guy who spent 25 of his working years mostly abroad)

>>additional/general infos/suggestions

>You can also do this on more than one girl and exploit the natural rivalry between women when competing for attention. 2 best friend girls are often even easier to manipulate together if you manage to get them to dare/outdo each other.
>You could come up with something like this in almost every situation. Reading and a good and spontaneous humor (tasteful with a dose of black and dry) also really helps. Almost all women have submissive tendencies and the decent ones will appreciate a well-read, humorous and well spoken guy for his ability to charm and still dominate them mentally and physically.
>The main scheme is simple: approach her in need of common/trivial assistance to lead her to believe she's in control/got upper hand > engage her in further onversation, make her feel good, draw her interest > return control to her again, make a number exchange seem less intimidating because she's just helping you settle in and she does it "because she wants it". > Pretend to be busy or ask her out asap, your choice.
>>
>I usually didn't show up to club/party invites as a first date. I once ended up with an incredible OMEGAfag trying to discuss global politics with me after successfully identifying me as a german. Had him removed, my chick vanished aswell. Turned out I had her younger brother thrown out and the effort to make that up to her so we can get on is much higher than making her wait 1-2days.
>As long as there is no angry husband waiting, always go to the woman's place for sex first. Advantages: she's at home, feels safe and can relax/enjoy sex much better, also: it usually doesn't take much convincing to make her show you her favourite toy. Incorporate the toy because openminded, playful and willing to try new stuff > "explore new stuff" :D Do whatever you want with her, if you sell it right, she will most certainly enjoy it!
>>
File: 4L_R4OSWOeY.jpg (41KB, 339x298px) Image search: [Google]
4L_R4OSWOeY.jpg
41KB, 339x298px
this thread stinks
>>
File: 1397873185110.gif (758KB, 300x139px) Image search: [Google]
1397873185110.gif
758KB, 300x139px
>>18208866
KYS Deutschbag.
>>
File: IMG_0994.jpg (156KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0994.jpg
156KB, 1280x720px
Nice blog.
>>
>>18208866
You based all your shit on the idea that you're not from there and don't know where anything is. Very one dimensional guide.
>>
>>18208866
Well that was really fucking gay.
>>
File: 1479511036257.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1479511036257.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>18209101
>Deutschbag
>>
File: image.png (688KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
688KB, 750x1334px
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.