[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a bit complicated, but I ask you to read this carefully.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: eu-15.jpg (72KB, 1200x628px)
eu-15.jpg
72KB, 1200x628px
This is a bit complicated, but I ask you to read this carefully.
I am a student from Eastern Europe now in the heart of EU. I study in a EU Uni, but have problems with documents.

Those dumb lazy fucks at consulate could not issue me a national visa for more than 8 month. I've entered EU with a short-term tourist visa, which is long time not valid since, and I have quite overstayed the number of days allowed with such a visa. If I did not do that, I would have lost all the educational time of my first year, obviously.

Finally, those dumb fucks have issued me one, but I'll have to pick it up in my homecountry in no more than 3 months, otherwise they revoke it and I'll have to start the application process all over again. Academic year is still not over, and it ends in July, yet it is vacation time now till April 25th. If I go to my country's embassy, I should pretend I've lost my passport, so they issue me a document allowing to return without possible showing the passport to EU border authorities. However, this also revokes my foreign pass, and it would take me 35 days minimum to sort out all the documents and get a new one.
>>
Can't you get your relatives or friends in your homecountry to help you with the documents, maybe give them instead of you. If you gotta finish some administration fast in your homecountry knowing a few people can speed it up.
>>
>>18208793
Everything is done in person only.
And the only question is how to leave EU.
>>
You dun goofed. You knowingly broke the rules. Now you will need to face the consequences. Next time learn to do your visa stuff correctly. Your chances of being caught leaving the EU and deported and banned are high.

Your only possible hope is getting married to a EU citizen fast.
>>
>>18208836
t. Virgin neet
>>
>>18208850
Did you reply in a wrong thread or to the wrong post?
>>
>>18208824
>in person
>eastern europe
Nigga, I'm Slav, the only time you gotta show in person is when you can't find someone to get things done for you or you going into a real institution (like a foreign embassy)
>>
>>18208864
Is this some sort of "let me tell you about your country"? Why would you question my sentence? Also, consulate of a EU country outside EU (Eastern Europe != EU) is still EU soil and no slav rules apply there.
>>
The EU only wants shitskin immigrants from Isisland, not white slavs from eastern europe. Sorry OP, but you'll have to be deported back to your home country.
>>
>>18209070
t. underaged virgin from /pol/
>>
Last bump.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.