[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sometimes girls (in public, like at uni or on the bus or whatever)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png
7KB, 645x773px
Sometimes girls (in public, like at uni or on the bus or whatever) seem visibly attracted to me and at other times, like today, they look put off.
This pertains to most girls I see.
I just don't know why and if it means that I'm attractive or creepy.
>>
You might be at the border between attractive and creepy. Easy for you to swing both ways for reasons I know. Take your chances whenever it seems you're on the attractive side.
>>
>>18208742
But why am I creepy? Why are normal people not creepy, what's wrong with me? I fucking hate this look on the girls' faces when they seem to speed up as they pass me lol. Then I tend to get paranoid and it worsens it. And yet on a different day every second girl would look visibly attracted to me, head turning and what not.

People on /soc/ said I'm good looking.
>>
>>18208762
You might stare at some of them without smiling?
>>
>>18208720
Yeah, I know what you mean.

Sometimes I dress really well and look people in the eyes when I'm talking to them, other times I look like a hobo and want to punch people in their tits.
>>
>>18208769
At times when I feel creepy, it goes like this: girls pass me, I look at them normally, they make a tense face and don't look back and seem put off, and I stare at them because I'm mad. Sort of fuels itself.
>>
>>18208770
I always dress in the same way (not same clothes of course)
>>
>>18208781
How you dress isnt really an issue, unless the girls you're passing are shallow idiots.

Body language, facial expression, eye contact, the way you walk, the way you talk and what you say -- these are the basic concerns in building attraction, closely followed by scent and touch.

People aren't creepy, behaviors are.
>>
>>18208896
But how do I do them right? Just have le konfidence? I bet it's all wrong
>>
>>18208720
Unless you're incredibly good-looking most people aren't going to be into you. Even if they are, not everyone gives obvious signs that they're attracted/interested. Adjust your expectations and strike up a conversation if someone interests you. Don't worry about looking for signs, you're just filtering yourself out without even trying.
>>
>>18208720

>Being this autistic.

Let me explain. Some girls look at you and are attracted to you. Some girls look at you and they are not. This is because women are human beings with human brains and one woman's opinion of you is not universal.

>I just don't know why

See previous answer.

>if it means that I'm attractive or creepy

It means both. It means that some girls think you look like the worst piece of shit on the planet and other girls will get wet at the sight of you. Women are people. They like different shit.

Stop thinking of women like a species of Pokemon and their behavior won't be so perplexing to you.
>>
>>18208903
gotta read up on body language and signalling

be careful though, it's a subjective topic and there are many different and sometimes conflicting ideas out there
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.