[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you got fired over bullshit racism and nearly had your life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1484944488417.png (662KB, 740x755px) Image search: [Google]
1484944488417.png
662KB, 740x755px
If you got fired over bullshit racism and nearly had your life ruined, would you scam the company that fired you for $1000 or slightly more?

Asking because curious.

>I supported a particular political candidate
>Supervisor is a black single mom who does not support said political candidate
>said political candidate may or may not have won and she may or may not have been upset
>She may or may not have said that I called her a nigger, had a second black guy as 'witness' and had the firing on the spot be done by a third black guy
>it didn't fucking happen, but I had no defense because muh witnesses and in their minds I was a big racist anyways

To scam or not to scam?
>>
I suspect you're as dumb as a pile of bricks but I'm intrigued: how do you plan to scam them?
>>
seems like you would be an obvious suspect in this scam, with limited opportunity now that you may or may not have been fired by a third black guy
>>
1000 dollars is not worth the potential complications of it being brought to light, the risk / reward is completely skewed against you, don't do it.
>>
>>18208686
Why do you think I'm stupid? I've literally done nothing wrong yet.

It's a procedure in place with the partixular company that sees a lot of volume and hence a lot of these issues. It's similar to returning something to the store after you broke it. It is 100% going to work and you can just trust me. S

Not illegal unless I abuse it multiple times when they have records or unless I get caught. The question is on morality.
>>
>>18208694
>Why do you think I'm stupid?
Because anyone with half a brain would talk to a lawyer if they were unjustifiably dismissed, not formulate (that means to come up with) a plot to scam their former employer.

>It's similar to returning something to the store after you broke it.
If that's true then there are going to be plenty of ways you can fail or be caught
>>
>>18208687
It's not a theft that could be reported to police. It's within company policy for payouts for this specific notion, and I know about it since I worked there. They would have to prove that I intentionally abused or manipulated them via the policy, which they wouldn't have any of.
>>
>>18208694
In that case I would say no. Your beef is with the presumably low level minorities who conspired against you, and not the benevolent Wal-Mart, who may or may not be your former employer, which is presumably unaware of your existence and has never done any wrong.
>>
>>18208700
>It's not a theft that could be reported to police.
You know that fraud is a thing, right?

Plus you are easily identifiable as the perpetrator. You said you're familiar with the process, plus you're butthurt about being fired (an obvious way to narrow down a list of people when it comes to investigating this stuff)
It's always the dumbest people who think they can get away with shit like this.
>>
>>18208699
>talk to a lawyer
>from the job you were making less than $18 an hour from
>when there's witnesses ideologically motivated to lie
>when the allegation is that you're a racist white male, coming from a black female, in this day and age
Yeah that will go well for me.

>fail or be caught
First is more likely. I am not going into specifics obviously.
>>
>>18208708
You actually think this is going to work, don't you?

Why did you even ask us if you plan to go ahead and do it?
>>
>>18208703
It's not Walmart or anything retail. I'm not retarded enough to try that. And it was a fairly mid level exec who made the final decision. He never liked me to begin with.

>>18208707
Yes, that is the legal term for what's wrong with this. They are obligated to give me a payout in this specific situation, and it would be my intention to manufacture this situation. They would have no proof or even suspicion that I did so. The firing was over 4 months ago and I could also use an assumed name.
>>
>>18208710
I was asking for morality or other justification. That was all. You might have misread.
>>
>>18208716
Morally its wrong. But you know that. Everybody knows that.
>>
>>18208714
Revenge via fraud is morally not correct.
Not to be nitpicky but if you are returning a damaged product it would have to be retail.
>>
>>18208717
I do. Wondering if I should care, seeing as how the feelings of one person are more important to them than their staffing needs, employees' financial needs, and the reality and truth of the situation.
>>
>>18208722
It doesn't have to be.
Sorry for autistic vagueness.

And yes, I'm buttmad over it because it was a position I really liked and had just made benefits from.
>>
>>18208714
So nit only you fabricate a situation to get money, you also use a false name. Wow OP, nothing can go wrong here. You know it's morally wrong because you can't be judge and judged. You want money for being wronged but it's like fraud in for taking welfare because "muh racism dun lemme have a job". OP, are you a nigga?
>>
File: 1485512950860.jpg (68KB, 1024x864px) Image search: [Google]
1485512950860.jpg
68KB, 1024x864px
>>18208734
You're calling me a nigger? When I got fired for being a white male Donald supporter and when you can barely speak English?

Do you by chance own a mirror?
>>
>>18208749
Sorry, I'll rephrase.
OP, you're not a nigga, right? Then don't act like a nigga frauding for welfare.
>>
>>18208749
Also, can you please enlighten me and show me the mistakes in my post. (beside the obvious typo nit instead of not)
>>
>>18208680
>said political candidate may or may not have won and she may or may not have been upset
Donald Trump did win, why are we using codenames when it's obvious?

Also you won't really hurt them by taking 1000$ and you're just putting yourself at risk. Not to mention, the money will not in any way come out of the pockets of the people who actually framed you, so it won't actually be revenge, just stupidity on your part
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.