[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I deal with the fact that I made a horrible decision and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: angry-pepe-with-gun-is-crying.jpg (36KB, 583x583px) Image search: [Google]
angry-pepe-with-gun-is-crying.jpg
36KB, 583x583px
How do I deal with the fact that I made a horrible decision and literally threw over $1500 out the window? I want to fucking kms
>>
Think about how good the rest of your life is aside from this decision.
>>
I'm assuming you were doing something illegal?

Was it $1500 USD in currency or commodity?
>>
"Hey guys i made a horrible decision which resulted in shitty consequences, BUT I WONT ACTUALLY TELL YOU THE REASON AND MY DECISION BUT PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE REGARDLESS OF MY LACK OF INFORMATION

Fucking moron, hope you end up losing more
>>
Honestly become a buddhist
>>
>>18208644

Well the cash is already lost so it's not something one can be advised on, I need advice on how2cope.

>>18208640

Nothing illegal, I accepted housing through an organization but had to move somewhere else for work, couldn't sublet or terminate contract due to nazi rules. It's my own fault but honestly I fucked my self over when I was in a manic period, impulse decision.
>>
>>18208631
Just learn from it. If it helps you to prevent other stupid decisions in the future, 1500 was a great value for the money.
>>
Oh please. I just burned $22k last week in bitcoin and I'm still fine.

In the past, I've made worse choices. Lost $150k in a very bad investment (betting on the election).

And I think the most I ever lost gambling at one time was $3000. It was a really hard day for me because I seriously needed the money, I was chasing losses with my living funds basically.

Just get up and get on. Analyze whatever dumb weaknesses you have that caused you to lost the money. Try to learn from it if you can, it'll probably save you more money in the long run to face a little pain now.
>>
Do it
>>
>>18208761
holy shit. you lost 150k and STILL didn't learn to stop gambling? how the fuck are you keeping this up?
>>
>>18208631
To cope, you need to accept that you made a mistake. You didn't read, or didn't abide by the rules and YOU fucked up.

Your disregard for the rules left you in a bad place, we have all been there. Learn from it, move onwards and upwards. Put your losses behind you and read the paperwork better next time.
>>
>>18208633
>>18208752
>>18208761
>>18208798

Thanks guys, appreciated, good perspectives.

>>18208648

I'll actually get back into meditation, I used to do it quite frequently.
>>
>>18208808
Meditation is good, at the end of the day just learn from the mistake. Move forward and live life to the fullest. Good luck anon
>>
>>18208761
>Lost $150k
how fucking rich are you
>>
>>18208808
its all just funny munny anyway brah. the printers know that.
>>
>>18208631
>killing yourself over a week's worth of savings
reminds me of that iphone kid
>>
ipod*
>>
>>18208631
Literally? Then go downstairs and pick it up.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.