[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I deal with an abhorrently feminist English teacher? (For

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nupiecfK6O1uu56vao1_500.jpg (73KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nupiecfK6O1uu56vao1_500.jpg
73KB, 500x749px
How do I deal with an abhorrently feminist English teacher? (For context: she used to wear dreadlocks until she realized one day that that's cultural appropriation. This is what I'm dealing with every day.) I'm a month away from graduating so I can't fuck this up now. Yet I'm done with this woman. I've been regurgitating feminist rhetoric all year because I knew it would be the only way to get by, but I can't anymore. I've got an essay on feminism due tomorrow (today, really) that I cannot write at all because of how sick I am with this bullshit class. What can I do now without making my grade fubar?
>>
>>18208588
>What can I do now
You have already done (or failed to do) it.
>>
>>18208588
Grow up or shoot up the school.
>>
>>18208588
It Depends if she is a nice person just ask her to explain the shit further and she might just think you struggle to understand and will let you off, if shes a bitch tho best thing to do is to bend over and ride it out
>>
You suck it up and deal with it. You're not going to like everyone you meet, and some of them are going to hold a lot of power in relation to your future. You grow up and get over it.
>>
>>18208596
No, she's the bitch kind. 30-something, obese, covered in tattoos, hair looks like she stuck her finger in a light socket. I've purposefully said things to just sound like I don't understand things and that just pisses her off, but she's passive-aggressive about it (meaning you get a D- for disagreeing with her.) Is taking it really the only option here?
>>
>>18208606
Yeah sounds it mate she prob already hates you if your a guy, so your gonna have to be her little bitch, but hey its good practice for when you get a job
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.