[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i work a concession stand guys work in the kitchen girls work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Noid.jpg (48KB, 626x768px) Image search: [Google]
Noid.jpg
48KB, 626x768px
So i work a concession stand guys work in the kitchen girls work the counter
Anyways a new girl started shes 17 im 18
Shes wife material and shes never dated i guy since she goes to a all girls school
Anyways how should i go about this i make her laugh and try to entertain her and sometimes ill catch her staring at me
I want to ask her out but unsure how to do it also it would be awkward working with her after getting rejected
>>
Ask her out. You either ask her and know, or you don't and don't know.
If you are too subtle she won't get that you want to date her. Ask her on a date, and be prepared for rejection. If she's as good as you think her rejection won't be mean, and if you don't make a thing out of it it won't be weird.
If she says yes that's awesome.

Do it, dude. Don't wait around wondering.
>>
>>18207780
How should i do it just outright?
>>
>>18207735

So you just met her an assume shes perfect because you're attracted to her? She could be all kinds of crazy. Don't assume you know everything about a stranger. Think with your mind, not your hormones.
>>
>>18207786
I don't know your situation, but I'd try to do it when you are both alone and off the clock if possible.

I think asking outright is fine. You could just ask her to go somewhere or do some activity, but if you specify it as a date I think it'd just make things easier. You know that's what you want, so why not?
>>
>>18207795
Yeah well i dont go to highschool anymore and she seems like the only option being i dont own a car id like to wait more but i dont need someone swoopin in b4 me
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.