[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kissless virgin 18 yo freshman in uni. A friend of mine joined

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Kissless virgin 18 yo freshman in uni. A friend of mine joined a frat and I tag along to parties. There's this one girl that I always see at them and I have a feeling she's interested in me and my friend agrees. Recently there was a formal event for the frat and I asked her to dance (I know not the best idea). She replies "I'm taken". I see her later at the small after party at the frat house. I'm chilling with some bros in this guy's room and she comes in the room with her two friends and stands really close right beside me where I'm sitting with her ass basically in my view. It looked like her friends were trying to get her to talk to me and I felt like one of them was staring me down to see if I was checking her out but I wasn't paying much attention to them so I don't know for sure. I also know she doesn't have a bf. Does it sound like she's still interested and what should be my next move? I know my approach was dumb af but I still wanna get with her cause she's a 9/10. I wouldn't say I'm an ugly guy but I never had much success with the ladies and I'm not sure if she's just shy. Pic semi related - she looks similar to girl on far left
>>
>>18207511
It sounds like she isn't interested at all, and you are grasping where nothing exists.

Your next move should be to hit on as many girls as possible, and learn from the experience.
I get that you like this hot girl, but nothing you read on the internet will make her more interested in you
>>
>>18207546
Let me just fill in some info. I've caught her checking me out a couple times at parties and at school and Ive also noticed she's come pretty close to me at times like when playing bp. Not asking for a secret formula just wondering what y'all would do in my shoes.
>>
>>18207581
Mate, I'm in college and I've been to countless frat parties

Girls scope out every guy they see at these types of events, just like you probably look at every girl there.

Her standing close to you has more to do with alcohol and being in a social setting. All it signals is that she isn't repulsed by you.

Now it sounds like you haven't really made any moves, you might not even be on her radar. The thing to do is just talk to her casually at the next time you see her. Demonstrate that you're a chill, normal dude. Then try to make her laugh, and go from there.

However, my main advice is this. Don't get caught up on one girl. There are tons of chicks out there, some are hotter than others, some are more fun than others, my point is this: just talk to them. As many of them as you can. Then, you'll know where you stand, and you'll know plenty of people.
>>
>>18207581
Either make a move or leave it alone and hit on other girls.

Oneitis makes a man be a complete manservant pussy. No pussy shall be placed on the pedestal ever. Women don't respect men who obsess over them and don't do anything about it.

What you need to do is gain more confidence by improving yourself in every life area. Learn how to fight. Learn how to play an instrument. Learn how to fix cars. Fucking anything to distract yourself away from this broad. Then go out and meet girls. You will get rejected. It happens to all of us. Do more interesting things. Have shit to talk about. Make more friends. Wait a minute, you can now talk about a cool hobby, interesting events you went to, and she wants to see you again? Holy fuck!

Dude oneitis for a girl is the absolute worst thing you can do. She's your only hope for sex, which gives her the power to crush you if she wants, and odds are she won't be attracted to you because your so needy that without her you are nothing and THAT is the problem.

Dude, stop trying to see the things that aren't there. Respect yourself more. Stop letting these females think they can do what they want. You call the shots. Fuck anyone who says otherwise. But I'm telling you don't depend on this girl man.
>>
>>18207613
Great advice man. I'm trying to break out of my shell a bit more and flirt/converse with some of the girls but it's not everyday I see an opportunity like this so I kinda got hung up on my first college crush. Thanks
>>
>>18207640
Thanks brother for the advice. I'm trying not to fall in this trap of oneitis. I honestly was happy after I first approached cause I didn't have to live with the regret. I'll try to socialize more and take up a hobby.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.