[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm graduating highschool in like 3 months and I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

So I'm graduating highschool in like 3 months and I have a major problem, I've never had a gf. So can I just get some quick answers to these questions
Do girls like shy guys
Do girls actually like a nice guy
How do I become funny? (I actually need to ask this, I know I'm an idiot)
And just any tips you could give me about girls in highschool?
>>
>>18207273
>So I'm graduating highschool in like 3 months and I have a major problem, I've never had a gf.
But really though, what's your major problem? Sex isn't everything.

>Do girls like shy guys
Some girls do.

>Do girls actually like a nice guy
Some girls do.

>How do I become funny?
Start watching standup comedy. Pay close attention to not just what they're saying, but how they talk about specific issues, how they break down a story or concept for comedic affect. With being funny as with most things, if you want to get good, find out what the experts are doing.

>And just any tips you could give me about girls in highschool?
They're generally nervous, insecure, bad at sex, silly, vapid little twits who get infinitely more tolerable over their next 5-10 years.
>>
Don't worry about girls in high school. The kinds of girls you meet after will change drastically, assuming you are going away from your hometown.

There are girls who like shy guys and some are known to actually approach the guy first or get their friends to do it.

Girls like nice people, yes. It's just like asking if you like nice girls. Some are exceptions.

If you want to become more funny, just watch some stand up comedy or skits. You will be surprised how happy you become. And the more happy you are the more funny you are. Being funny is not about you telling the best jokes, it's about you giving the good happy feely moods.
>>
>>18207286
I mean I have everything else anchored, but I have no idea how to interact with a girl that I like. I dont know, I just feel like I should settle this problem before I go to college.
>>18207292
Yeah but if I can't even talk normally to a highschool girl that I like, it wont be good when I go to the real word
>>
Im gonna tell you what I told myself last year.

Blank space

Yah, thats right, I told myself nothing. Sometimes its best to not let your brain think at all and just run on instinct. Thats how I got my first girlfirend, she maybe very nervious and unsure about a lot of things, I still kind of managed to get one.

Shy guys? Yeah, just find a girl who talks a lot, you'll get along well.

Nice guys? Well at some point, girls get sick of guys who drink and cheat on them, so yah. If anything, look for girls who are really smart, I'd reckon they'd pick you over some meathead any day of the week.

Funny? You can't really, comedy is more of a personality thing. You could try, but you won't perform well against someone who naturally is funny.

Im a senior in high school too. Listen, stop worrying. Relax, and figure out what you want to do with your life and shit. Then as you kind of make friends along the way, dont hesitate in making friends who happen to be girls. If those girls end up being into you, lit. If not? Well you've intended to be just friends from the beginning, right?

Tips about girls in high school? You're going to college, move on from them. They're jailbait now.
>>
>>18207273
Sorry to be a debbie downer, but high school was the easiest time to pick up girls. Raging hormones and no competition from rich older guys.

As far as generalities go, no, girl's don't like shy guys. But you need to define shy. Are you so shy that you come off as autistic/weird?

Some girls like a cool and mysterious guy, who isn't the center of the crowd. Something that is bullshit is the cliche line that opposites attract -- they usually don't. Birds of a feather flock together. You need to find a girl who is also on the introverted side.

I can't tell you how to be funny because being funny is something innate that you need to pull from your own inner personality. Sure. You can work on it, but it's not something that can be transplanted into you. Now as cliche as this line is, this one is true: just be yourself. Any girl who you wish to attract, should interested in you, for who you are, and not who you are not.

This is probably the one bit of wisdom that I really wish you would try to take in right now, even at your young age. It's okay, if you think it's bullshit -- most guys take decades to learn this lesson if at all. Here it goes. The most important quality behind a partner/mate is compatibility. Everyone focuses on personal attractiveness. The thing is, it's ten times out ten, the relationships that last, where the personalities of the two matches and compliment each other.

I can't give you tips about high school because I'm 25 and barely remember my short time in high school (got home schooled after doing some shit).
>>
>>18207348
>I have no idea how to interact with a girl that I like
Interact with them the same way you interact with everyone else. The only difference is that you ask them out sometimes.
>>
>>18207354
>but high school was the easiest time to pick up girls
No, that's college, when basically all of them are now having sex and the races are open.
>>
>>18207353
Thanks for the advice man. One thing though, what if I like this one girl so much that I cant get her out of my mind? She has a bf, flirts with a lot of guys even though she's in a relationship but I still like her a lot. For two years now. I could admit that she's kind of a hoe but I don't know why I love her so much.
>>18207354
Alright, I'm honestly just going to tend to myself then. I'm not really into standing out, so yeah, thanks for the advice.
>>
>>18207369
Your milage may vary

If you go to a commuter college, then it's going to be hard because most people leave their classes with 0% of hooking up with a classmate. It's all business in a setting like that. I would say, half the girls already have boyfriends from high school who they're still seeing, at least in freshman and sophomore years.

I mean, I dunno if we're arguing different things.It doesn't get any easier than HS for asking a girl out. 16 year olds want to fuck. 23 year olds, if they're still on the market, who want commitment, want a guy with his shit together and who has a promising future etc. If you're a loser like me, then it's going to be hard. Just being honest.
>>
>>18207417
>It doesn't get any easier than HS for asking a girl out.
I guess it did for me, but experiences may vary.

>23 year olds, if they're still on the market, who want commitment,
And here I am fucking lots of twentysomethings and none of us have any interest whatsoever in settling down. Wonder if it's just a regional thing? There's a lot less pressure to settle down in really liberal cities.
>>
Don't worry about that, it passed 2.5 years since I finished high school and I finally got a girlfriend. I recomend you on being yourself, you would be surprised in how some people like you even though you don't have anything impressive.
>>
>>18207444
Nice digits.

Everyone has their own unique experience in life. I live in a fairly large city too, so I dunno. Maybe you're just attractive and I'm not. It can be on the surface, or in terms of personality. Maybe I'm just old and jaded now, and don't try to make 'opportunities' for myself.
>>
>>18207273
No
No
Tell jokes
If you can't actually get laid in high school I don't know what to tell you, kiddo.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.