[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a safe way to induce temporary paralysis from the waist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: ATImage.png (179KB, 488x1077px) Image search: [Google]
ATImage.png
179KB, 488x1077px
Is there a safe way to induce temporary paralysis from the waist down in a consenting subject?

The effect should ideally last for an hour or two, and she will be subjected to rhythmic motion from an external source.
>>
>>18207199
Paralysis. Lol. New fetish?

You are looking for LOCAL
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anesthesia

Ussualy in form of injections, used only by doctors who know what they are doing. Whatever you are trying to do, dont do it!
>>
>>18207380
Seems safe enough. Why shouldn't I do this?
>>
>>18207396
Are you doctor? Am i doctor? Will you be able to even buy something like this legally?

What are you planning to do?
>>
>>18207416
I'm planning to paralyze my gf temporarily, and have intercourse with her.
>>
>>18207431

You won't be able to target a certain portion of her body to paralyze. Unless you want to play around with her life, your only option is to settle for numbness or unconsciousness. Like maybe you can get her to consent to take a date rape drug or something.

But this request is a pretty tall order either way.
>>
>>18207431
If the anesthesia will work by its definition she WONT FEEL A THING. You would be able to cut her clit off and she wont notice. Also it is possible she wont even get wet properly.

If you stick your dick into her too roughtly, she wont even feel pain and you can FUCKING DAMAGE her vagina. After the anesthesia will wear off she might be screaming with pain.

Pls dont do this. Find another fetish. Like ntr or something.
>>
ketamine
>>
>>18207199
so you basically want her to starfish for you?
like, that's the opposite of sexy, you know
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.