[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I occasionally hit my boyfriend when I get uncontrollably hurt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

I occasionally hit my boyfriend when I get uncontrollably hurt or angry. I never was aware that I was a violent person until the first time it happened. Now I try actively to recognize that urge and remind myself not to act that way. Occasionally it still happens and I apologize to him and blame myself for being a horrible, abusive bitch. I know the behavior is wrong and I should probably break up with him, but I love him deeply and I have plans with him. I don't want to lose that.
>>
Leave him, you may not want to lose your plans but he doesn't want abuse.

Leave.
>>
File: imgp3653-copy.jpg (41KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
imgp3653-copy.jpg
41KB, 800x800px
>>18206867
You forgot to ask question.

Also what level of violence are we talking about? I know few girls who hit people so hard / badly that they broke their wrist.

Also why do you abuse your cute sexy boyfriend? What if he gets scared of you? Does he deserve it?
>>
I don't have a question. I just needed to get it off my chest.

I've never hit him hard enough to bruise him or anything like that. I've never hit him with my fists, just kind or hard slaps.

He does this thing where he kind of shuts down in the middle of conversations or arguments and refuses to respond. It's really upsetting and that's when it happens. He doesn't deserve it and I know that. But it's an impulse I really struggle to control.
>>
Aaaaanndd that's why men should be allowed to hit bitches
>>
>>18206920
He sounds like a cuck. But also sounds like you should have this conversation with him and not us. Go to him with these thoughts and then maybe you'll bother be able to work something out where future arguments can be handled in a mature way
>>
>>18206867

I've dated hundreds of women like you. You're the worse. And it's not just the hitting either. You have zero emotional control. You think you are cute and quarky when secretly everyone wants to fucking curb stomp you. I mean everyone too. Your friends talk about you behind your back, trust me.

You wanna know whats worse. I used to be the equally ugly side of that equation. I'd take it like a man and degrade girls like you into doing anything sexually I wanted while I kept my options open. I mean SERIOUSLY degraded. But if they didn't make it up to me they'd lose me

I wish I had an easy answer for you. All I can say is grow up. It's general and doesn't help at all. You are lucky if he is not as fuck as I am and uses your guilt against you.

But at the end of the day, you are emotionally unstable and make excuses for yourself.

But you've gotten to the stage where you recognize it's not right.

Now lets see if you get to the stage where you stop acting like a tantruming child.

Cause if you don't you will meet a monster like me. I will eat years of your life. I will leave you in the worse way. And I will make you regret everything you ever did to make it up to me.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.