[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My stepdad beat me because I used his shitty old power saw for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

My stepdad beat me because I used his shitty old power saw for a physics project and it blew a fuse.

Now, I don't feel like working any more. How do I stop his bullshit from preventing me from working?
>>
Don't use his shit without his permission next time? And don't be a pussy.
>>
>>18206519
easier said than done
1. he isn't even home most of the time
2. how do i cope with the emotional stresses of abuse without it affecting my professional life
>>
>>18206517
Fucking baby. Move out. Once you have your own place and missing work means not paying rent or not eating, that's when maturity sets in. That's when you stop throwing tantrums that hurt your responsibilities, it's when you learn to deal with resentment in a functional (if not healthy) way, start sucking it up and get what needs to be done done despite how you feel, and when you start being an adult.
>daddy was mean
>I'll quit my job just to piss him off more
>that'll show him

Straight toddler shit, man. Kill yourself, it'll make him even more upset
>>
>>18206517
Not much help, but maybe talk to your teacher about it. It's still abuse, even if your teenager. If your pissed enough, you fucking smash his fucking brains in with his precious 9 iron till your mother is screaming you to stop, before you turn on her for betraying her own flesh and blood for staying with a disgusting piece of shit, even when she knows he's beating the fuck out of you. Fuck it, kill them both OP. Kill them when they're fucking sleeping or fill their drinks with rat poison.
>>
>>18206517

Dude, nothing worth doing will be easy in life. You will appreciate the struggle once you accomplish your goals. In the meantime, stay diligent and stay woke nigga. Stay away from pops, too - get a job and a plan.
>>
>>18206532
j-jesus
>>
File: 1465450090851.jpg (64KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
1465450090851.jpg
64KB, 500x457px
>>18206532
Best advice I've seen in years
>>
>>18206517
Call the cops. You have a phone right?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.