[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so i pass by this ~18/19 y/o guy walking home with his younger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 56.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
56.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
so i pass by this ~18/19 y/o guy walking home with his younger teenage brother everyday.
i think he's cute as fuck.
but the problem is i know absolutely nothing about him. i just gaze at him whenever i pass because he's cute. how creepy would it be for a total stranger to just get out of the car and ask a guy for his number? or how can i approach him without looking creepy?
pic unrelated.
>>
>>18205925
i'm unironically a girl(female) desu
>>
How old are you?

It is a bit weird to stop your car to ask someone out, can't you arrange to be in his path someway and make it more natural?
>>
>>18205946
stop :(
>>18205951
20 in june
so its more ok to bump into a stranger and ask for his number?
>>
>>18205974
don't literally bump into him that's strange
>>
>>18205936

its a little creepy yeah, usually girls can get away with a lot, but getting out of your car is gonna look weird.

if you're into him consider just arranging to walk the same time he walks and try that out.
>>
>>18205898

Why not put on a jogging suit and walk that route when you know he'll be walking?
Start with saying hi and smiling at him. If he wants to know you, let him take the bait. After several days of the walk by encounters if he hasn't tried to open conversation, then you can get in your car and happen to be driving by and offer them a ride. By then he's used to seeing you so if he's interested he'll likely say yes and you can tell him your name ask his name find out if hes still a highschooler or whatevs cause he might be a minor that looks older.

Straight up jumping out of your car would be way creepier. Men are supposed to feel like the chasers, you have to be tactical about it. If he says no to the ride then he finds you creepy and you can move on
>>
>>18205994

>straight up jumping out of your car to tell someone you find them attractive is way creepier than creating a long term stalking plan where you pretend that you just happen to be walking by every day to build trust so that you can coerce him to come into your car and manipulate him into thinking that you keep running into each other like this

the sad part is that hes not wrong.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.