[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can i be in love with her if she's so shallow selfish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 1287443648825.jpg (42KB, 448x604px) Image search: [Google]
1287443648825.jpg
42KB, 448x604px
how can i be in love with her if she's so shallow selfish and stupid?
>>
just jerk off
>>
>>18205659
You're not in love, you're just thirsty as fuck and the cocktail of sex and bonding hormones in your head are tricking you.
>>
File: 1489491379918.gif (329KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1489491379918.gif
329KB, 200x200px
>>18205659
because you have a predetermined image of your life together with that person already conjured up in your brain and you think that's how it's supposed to be

but there are other people out there, a lot of them
>>
>>18205659
u can't I guess, find somebody else.
>>
>>18205669
>>18205680
>>18205663
i look at other girls and see her and only want her
>>
>>18205683
Yes. You're not in love, there's a chemical riot happening in your head desperately trying to convince you that she's the perfect being for you. She's not. Move on. Meet new girls.
>>
>>18205683
jerk off and move on
you said yourself her personality sucks so its not about love, its about sex
>>
>>18205698
i can't. i don't care about other girls.
>>
>>18205710
then jerk off you huge faggot
pretend you're fucking her and then see how it feels afterward
>>
>>18205710
For now. But you will when you move on. Stop being a whiny little cunt, get out there, and meet different girls. You only fix this by doing, so get to it.
>>
>>18205714
we met through common interests and in the beginning i didn't find her sexually appealing at all but after some time she was the only one in my mind and no one made me as hard as her
>>
>>18205725
it's pretty obvious it's all about sex so JERK OFF ALREADY FAGGOT
>>
>>18205731
it's not AT ALL about sex, she's 'dear' to me, despite of what i said in op
>>
>>18205659
no one is intentionally shallow, selfish, or stupid. Do you think she sees herself that way?
>>
>>18205735
JERK OFF
E
R
K

O
F
F

it wont hurt to try
>>
>>18205735
Jerking off really is solid advice anon, whenever you're freaking out over a girl it's always a good idea to blow a load (to other women, don't use her as masturbation material or you're just programming your brain to want her more) then see how you feel post-orgasm.

You haven't been masturbating a lot to the thought of her, have you? Because that's basically just locking your own mind into a dopamine cycle focused on her, which can lead to obsession, clingyness, being a whiny little cunt...
>>
>>18205737
on the contrary, she thinks she's a fancy pancy feminist, almost an intellectual heavyweight.

she's an only child, very very spoiled.
>>
>>18205756
>don't use her as masturbation material or you're just programming your brain to want her more
i respectfully disagree. masturbating while thinking i'm fucking horrible girls as helped me through some tough crushes. you can then immediately tell whether you actually like her or just want to fuck the shit out of her.
>>
>>18205737
>>18205758
but deep inside i think she suspects, perhaps even knows it and is maybe afraid of it.
>>
>>18205776
oh my god you're over-rationalizing it and thinking she might actually be good deep down inside
this is like the worst possible scenario to start any relationship with
>>
>>18205762
Huh. That makes sense, I guess. Wonder if anyone has ever done a study about this, or what a neuroscientist would say.
>>
>>18205780
this is definitely true, both parts, dont start a one sided relationship with someone that you have over romanticized and that you have doubts that you dont think you can get over.
>>
>>18205780
damn :(
>>
i over-rationalize pretty much everything though, it's how my brain works
>>
>>18205793
That's totally irrelivent. This relationship shouldn't happen and you know it. Move. The fuck. On.

Dude, where is your dad? Go talk to your fucking father.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (296KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
296KB, 1920x1080px
>>18205659
>>18205663
>>18205669
OP, these are true. I can't even count how many times I had this happen.
Once I get over the initial "wow", I always take a step back, isolate myself from the world in a quiet room, put up some chill music and start thinking about it in a third person's perspective.
It's hard to give it up. You may feel sad, you may feel like something's ripping your heart out, or that your belly is falling in on itself, that your legs don't have the strength to keep you up, but in the end - you live on.
It's a process that will harden you if you just sober up about it. It will hurt, but you will grow immunity towards it. That is what being a man feels like, and it's horrible. But if you meet the right person, you will be able to take your emotions out for her. It'll just take time, which will be a test for both of you.
I've been through this for a few times until I met my current GF, soon-to-be wife. It hurts, it really does whenever I remember those past relationships.
But you know what, I'm happy with her, and that's all that should matter to me.
And you should aim for the same.
>>
File: 1488507531033.jpg (27KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
1488507531033.jpg
27KB, 202x250px
>>18205863
Not OP, but in a same situation. Thanks man, you gave me courage.
>>
>>18205863
that sounds depressing as shit

especially this part
>It hurts, it really does whenever I remember those past relationships.
>>
>>18206112
Not as depressing as spending all your time moping over a bitchy girlfriend.
>>
>>18205663
this is the fucking truth.
>>
>>18206119
something to ponder on
>>
>>18205659

You're in love with her because you want to fuck her ass. Either fuck her ass or fuck a different ass.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.