[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taking a girl out for drinks in a few days. I'll pick her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: drink.jpg (336KB, 959x641px) Image search: [Google]
drink.jpg
336KB, 959x641px
Taking a girl out for drinks in a few days. I'll pick her up at college in the evening, head someplace that offers drinks and "get to know each other better" as we've been promising all week.

We're close friends and since I caught feelings we decided to try dating. We're both booked all the time, so I picked this day randomly to do whatever came to mind. So drinks it is.

Thing is, I have no experience with drink-dates in the evening, or experience with nightlife at all. I don't know any romantic places in the area, let alone any places at all. On top of that, she doesn't like alcohol and last time we did something remotely similar in a group setting, all she had were cokes.
As for experience with nightlife: she's slightly more social than I am, but not that outgoing either.

She was still eager to go. Good thing I guess, but I'm completely drawing a blank on how to make this a fun night. Any advice?
>>
If she doesn't like alcohol why take her to a bar? Smh
>>
>>18205388
Well, what's the first thing to come to your mind if you're booked all week apart from the end of a long work day?
>>
Anyone?
>>
>>18206137
Spanish fly in her drink, my nigga
>>
>>18205369
>no experience
Well, girls arent robots who needs you to follow exact protocol to consider date as successful.

Treat her like person, talk about nonsence, work, school, videogames, books whatever.

As for the alcohol, dont go in hungry. Eat something with a lot of fats (meat?) so you dont get drunken so easily. Or just dont do alcohol at all.

What matters is she agreed happily. That means she is into you. You basically will make her happy by paying attention to her and existing.

Stop overthinking problems and buy condoms.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.