[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do when I fall in love with someone but am in a relationship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: large.jpg (52KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
52KB, 500x334px
What do I do when I fall in love with someone but am in a relationship? Just realized it this morning.
>>
>>18205341
Kill that feeling ya dummy
>>
>>18205341
You break up, and pursue the person you love.

Also realize there is at least a 50% chance you don't actually love this other person, and you just want to get out of your current relationship.
>>
>>18205341

cut that shit out

And by that shit, I mean any and all intimate contact with the other woman

She is not "your soul mate". You are just experiencing the excitement of a new potential relationship.
>>
>>18205341
Rein in your emotions, wtf brug

who falls in love like it's nothing?
>>
>>18205347
This is probably the most true

So that brings up the next stupid question : my gf is pretty neat, got good habits and bad, puts up with all the stuff we've been through and loves me like crazy. Why do I want to break up/don't return that shit?
>>
>>18205341

Just to play devils advocate here - I did this and we are still massively in love with each other. It was the best decision of my life.

I do agree that this is extremely risky though and most of the time, you're romanticising the idea of being with another person who isn't your current partner.

I think you need to separate yourself from the person you believe you're in love with and spend some time with your girlfriend. Ask yourself if you want to stay with this person without the influence of your crush. If so, focus on improving the issues in your relationship. If not, end the relationship, take a break, come to terms with this and then pursue the other relationship when you've had time to grieve.
>>
>>18205360
How long have you been together? It sounds like you're one of those people obsessed with the "newness" of relationships and being with someone different, rather than fostering something amazing.
>>
>>18205360
You're the one in the relationship, you tell us.
>>
>>18205341
Smoke pot and jack off thinking about her, and also think about her while having sex with your partner.
>>
>>18205341
I did this to my life years ago.

I can't really tell you the right answer, you have to go find out for yourself.

If you're thinking about it you've got to do SOMETHING.

Right or wrong brother you'll regret never chasing genuine feeling.

Plus, if this is more than a sexual fling it's probably genuine
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.