[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/, I need some advice >be me >1.84m (6'0)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2016-09-30-11-59-39.png (435KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-30-11-59-39.png
435KB, 960x540px
Hi /adv/, I need some advice

>be me
>1.84m (6'0) femanon
>have a 1.75m (5'9) tall bf
>hes very small next to me and i am stronger than him in most ways, i can lift him up whenever i want to
>he has a very conservative christian mother (adventist if youre wondering)
>he and i are both atheists though and he has to hide it from his mother
>she doesnt like that my bf is very girly like and that his gf overtowers and overpowers him
>start to really have a burning hate for his mother
>want to rob him from all of his masulinity in front of his mother to cuck her and to anger her

tl:dr: bf's mother is a huge bitch and i want to humiliate him in front of her to rob his masculinity

What can I do to humiliate him in front of his mother and what can I tell her to make her even more angry?

Pic unrelated
>>
Bumping, I'm going to his place for dinner tonight so I'd greatly appreciate some advice to consider asap.
>>
>>18204921
There's dedicated sites for this fetish.
>>
>>18204982
Like what?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>18204921
Just kys
>>
>>18204921
Why not just get a taller boyfriend holy shit
I think the guy suffers enough for being short without this already.
>>
File: kys.jpg (123KB, 750x733px) Image search: [Google]
kys.jpg
123KB, 750x733px
Peg your bf, while Chad fucks you. It should be the ultimate pleasure for you.
>>
>>18204921
Castrate him
>>
>>18205002
Do this. Your boy will suicide afterwards because of biology.
>>
Golden thread, kudos OP, you made my day with this story.

Just fuck him using strap or dildo on and send vid to his mom.
>>
Do not permit your bf to leave the table when he goes to toilet, make him piss himself.
>>
>>18204921

OP, you should do what makes your BF happy.
>>
Give your boyfriend permission to die.
>>
>>18204921
Literally just pin him down some place in her house and fuck him on top like a rogue Amazon in heat. Be. Loud.

If you really want to make her mad, anyways. Idk what will happen.

P.S. Anon are you telling me there's Amazons out there with a thing for manlets? <3
>>
>>18204921

Make him wear your shirt
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.