[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to make a girl want to cuddle with me? Making her feel safe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

How to make a girl want to cuddle with me? Making her feel safe around me, befriending her or just rather trying to hook up with her and just snuggle with her instead? And by cuddling I don't mean "hugging with fucking later" but enjoying each other company and relaxing together.
>>
>>18204900
Fuck her and cuddle afterwards?
Like 90% of women want to cuddle after sex

hello?
>>
>>18204903
What if I don't want to fuck? To get all that responsibility and all that jazz.
Also if I could fuck women I'd do it already and cuddle ;-;
>>
File: 090 - TZBF1Xj.png (35KB, 537x515px) Image search: [Google]
090 - TZBF1Xj.png
35KB, 537x515px
>>18204912
then ask how to get laid instead.

and lol sex has no responsibilities
>>
>>18204900
If you just want cuddles you should befriend her and be sure she's fine with cuddles and nothing more as well.
>>
>>18204912
this is so undominant
women will make you lick their assholes and lick sperm from other men out of their pussies if you do not change.

if you are not able to reproduce, then you are infertile (biologically seen)
also your genes will die out.

you only have 2 things to do in life which are survive and reproduce.

you fail.
>>
>>18204925
If he's as creepy as his post sounds I doubt that's going to be easy.
>>
>>18204935
also those women will make you pay for their house and they will make you clean it.
>>
>>18204935
>>18204944
what the fuck? i'd have to marry and be a subject to some bitch?
also fuck you darwinist shit, go out onto streets and rape, at least you'll "succeed in life"
>>18204925
"creepy" as in "socially inept", then pretty much yes
>>
>>18204965
>what the fuck? i'd have to marry and be a subject to some bitch?
yes, because then, they will allow you to cuddle with you, but only if the floor is clean
>go out onto streets and rape
I go out on the streets and talk, then women want sex with me, even if they have a boyfriend. Something you could also learn if your ego wasn't that bloated up.
>>
>>18204900
Go on pof and message all the fat girls but say that you are only looking for friendship.
>>
>>18204987
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxyySRgrYsU
that is not how girls work.
even fat women react like women.
they rather stay single (see taiwan) then do something with a loser
>>
>>18204900
nigga, get a dog
>>
>>18204965
>rape
Rape is not good reproduction strategy these days. Girls are often on pills, abortion exists and even if you somehow manage to rape qtie without pills on her fertile days and she wont abort, the child will be brought up with single mom = weak beta male incapable of interacting with woman.

Also the chances of you going to jail after few rapes are almoat certain and in jail there is nobody to impregnate.

Very shitty strategy in modern countries. Go back to africa with aids. There this is viable strategy.
>>
>>18204900
Be rich and handsome
>>
1. Don't be an autist
2. Connect with people on a healthy normal level
3. Eventually get a gf
>>
>>18205227
Also be rich and handsome
>>
>>18205236
T. Autist
You really only need to be normal to get a gf.
>>
>>18205207
>the child will be brought up with single mom = weak beta male incapable of interacting with woman.
you've never even seen a ghetto have you?
bastards everywhere, literally
>>
>>18205294
Nigger are naturally aggressive and dominant, on them singlo mom will lead them to be incapable of forming families.
>>
>>18205294
>ghetto
Wow, you got me. Yes nigger land concentrated in ghettos would work. I bet in usa they dont even have money to afford abortion. Almost like in africa.

Fuck i am now glad i dont live in countries with nigger ghettos. But wont they kill you day later after you rape somebody there? I am sure they wont follow laws and the girl has family for sure, hasnt she?
>>
>>18205324
>I bet in usa they dont even have money to afford abortion
They do
but choose not to because our fucked up welfare system encourages multiple unwed pregnancies
I will never understand why we don't have a policy in place to cut off welfare to idiots with more than 3 kids
Instead we should just replace our welfare system with assured job training and placement
and if they fuck that up, then they're on their own.
>>
>>18205324
Americans have a saying that goes
"you can take a nigger out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the nigger"
>>
>>18204900
You may be gay my man
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.