[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everytime I lick her pussy I get a stomach ache. Is it possible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: BjyQ3ORIgAAamOX.jpg (58KB, 500x741px) Image search: [Google]
BjyQ3ORIgAAamOX.jpg
58KB, 500x741px
Everytime I lick her pussy I get a stomach ache.
Is it possible that the bacteria from her pussy get into my gut causing this?
>>
>>18204814
No, its probably just a placebo effect. Have Listerine handy to rinse after the deed
>>
>>18204814
I mean technically It could be. A pussy is like a probiotic, full of lactic acid bacteria. If something is wrong with the pussy, like bacterial vaginosis, those bacteria could also come into the gut.
Or am I wrong there?

>Listerine
I don't think it would have any sense after I swallow her juices.

What I also realize is that my breath smells like her pussy now. Anybody experienced this after cunnilingus?
>>
>licking pussy
>>
>>18204829
Guy your smells your fingers lol

what do you think your breath would smell like?
>>
>>18204848
It smells like her pussy even a week after I ate her out. That must mean her bacteria life inside my mouth now.
>>
>>18204851
oh thats some shit yeah get that Listerine
>>
>>18204851
That's disgusting, stop yapping.
>>
to anybody here who ever licked a pussy
can you test it and put spit on the back of your hand, let it dry for 5 seconds and then smell it?
does it smell like pussy?
>>
>>18204877
I ate pussy yesterday and I smell my toothpaste and a hint of wings.
>>
Just ask her to clean herself down there.
>>
>>18204851
Brush your fucking teeth mate

Jesus

As a third year microbiology student at uni, I will say that it is unlikely that there is any correlation and it is most likely all in your head. If it was severe enough to cause any type of illness, her pussy would smell increadibly rank.

It's not just a matter of "the bacteria in her vagina go into my tummy and make it hurt!" There are a ton of different types of bacteria all over every part of your body, and vaginal bacteria likely wouldn't be able to survive in your stomach.
>>
>>18204882
she is freshly showered
>gy student at uni, I will say that it is unlikely that there is any correlation and it is most likely all in your head. If it was severe enough to cause any type of illness, her pussy would smell increadibly rank.
>It's not just a matter of "the bacteria in her vagina go into my tummy and make it hurt!" There are a ton of different types of bacteria all over every part of your body, and vaginal bacteria likely wouldn't be able to survive in your stomach.
but after a while of licking she gets wet and pussy juice starts running out.
>>18204885
>implying I don't brush my teeth every day twice
>vaginal bacteria wouldn't be able to survive in your stomach.
vagina bacteria is lactic acid bacteria, just like many probiotics.
what you are implying is that many pobiotics on the market do not work
>>
Does she force you to go down on her?
>>
>>18204985
no. you think I should give up active oral sex?
>>
>>18204814
>>18204995
Cuck
>>
OP, you have a mecanism of defense in your mouth, so having a vagina's breath after so much time, probably doesn't have anything related to being infected with bacteria.
Second, your abdominal discomfort is also difficult to relate to something infecting your stomach, since only one bacteria survive there and it would never survive in her vagina.

So I think three options:
1. Those symptoms are psychological > seek a therapist
2. You have gastritis and should treat it immediately since it doesn't have anything to do with licking a pussy and could give you cancer. > seek a doctor and say you are afraid of being infected with H. Pylori
3. (and most probable) You are licking her anus and getting infected with bacteria from her ANUS and not from her vagina. And yeah this can give you gastrointestinal discomfort. >your girlfriend should seek a doctor and make some exams, especially some stool tests. Also tell her to clean properly: don't flush inside vagina, don't do enema, just clean the external area. Don't rub from anus to vagina, or it'll get bacteria from one place to another. And tell her to don't clean her pussy many times a day, since it can reduce the good bacteria and raise the number of bad bacteria
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.