[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet girl at club >chat and flirt for an hour >try

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 27896206064.jpg (36KB, 356x325px) Image search: [Google]
27896206064.jpg
36KB, 356x325px
>meet girl at club
>chat and flirt for an hour
>try to hook up with her
>she rejects me

Fuck, how do I stop feeling so shameful/dirty/stupid? For some reason that sort of misjudgement really takes a hit to my self-esteem. I mean, she seemed so interested but maybe she just enjoyed my company and I had to make things awkward and weird, potentially ruining what could have been a good thing if I just had self-control and patience.
>>
Don't feel too bad. You guys wanted different things. You shouldn't feel guilty for being upfront with what you want.
>>
>>18204704
There are approximately 3.5 billion female humans on the planet, and i is safe to say that most of them are not interested in a relationship with you.

You just keep trying, one by one.
>>
>>18204704
Happens to all of us.
The club bitches tend to be flaky as fuck, so I wouldn't pay much mind to it.
>>
>>18204750
>one by one
I literally can't even imagine having the patience for this.

I just walk into crowded restaurants and rip off my shirt and flex my pecs. The women there get the idea. I can check off dozens in an afternoon.
>>
>>18204716
This plus we are girls and sometimes yeah we do want what you want but our what ifs get in the way. Don't feel bad. It's alright.
>>
Rejection is unavoidable, just go with "your loss then" and "it's chill, right?"

You can even still party with her if she still wants to stick around and use her as company when hitting on other girl.
>>
>>18204753
Yeah but how do I stop blaming myself and my "approach" instead of just letting it go. I a stupid amount of guilt about it, like I'm now THAT sleazy guy who thinks only with his dick.
>>
>>18204753
Yup, some just seduce guy for attention and validation even if they do not want him. The moment he shows her he wants to stick it in, they drop him and go for another game.
>>
>>18204775
Because you look for validation by vagina.
As long as you base your self esteem on female's judgment, they will judge you and judge you badly, always.
>>
>>18204704
Should've just asked for her number
>>
File: 068.png (453KB, 627x1000px) Image search: [Google]
068.png
453KB, 627x1000px
hello OP
approach 1000 girls
>>
>>18204704
MOTION CREATES EMOTION
jump trough the room like crazy and you will feel better.
dwell and scroll and you will feel bad for hours.
but maybe you want to feel like shit, so just do it.
>>
>>18204773
read the book "the power of now". it helps you to let go of the past.

read the book the "rules of the game". it tells you how approaching 1000 grils can be not hard work but fun.
>>
File: ifp.jpg (13KB, 350x271px) Image search: [Google]
ifp.jpg
13KB, 350x271px
>>18204704
> Posts daily threads on /adv/
> Women who hook up are sluts
> Women who hook up are whores.
> Women who hook up are not marriage material.
> Women who hook up are subhuman
> Asks a girl to hook up
> She says no
> Why oh why?
>>
File: dogesmellscuck.jpg (154KB, 2048x1302px) Image search: [Google]
dogesmellscuck.jpg
154KB, 2048x1302px
>>18204704
Listen. You have a favorite flavor of ice cream. As much as you like it, some people dislike it just as much, they may even find it repulsive.

When two dogs meet, they generally sniff each other's asses to decide if they like each other. Sometimes they like each other. Sometimes they don't. Why? Who knows.

My point is this, OP: she sniffed your ass and didn't like what she smelled. It doesn't mean you're undesirable, or should be concerned.

As another anon mentioned, there's literally billions of women on this planet. If one rejects you, the correct response is to give zero fucks and move on to the next.

If I go out looking to hook up, I'm almost always successful, because I don't sweat rejection, and I open on every girl I find attractive.

Even if only one girl out of ten is buying what I'm selling, I'm still getting laid more than the guy who gets caught up on that one girl that rejected him that one time.

>Fuck, how do I stop feeling so shameful/dirty/stupid?
By realizing that this chick is literally no-one, she's not special, and there's always more where she came from.

>I mean, she seemed so interested but maybe she just enjoyed my company
Girls are fickle, girls play games, and I'm guessing you were buying her drinks. Girls never pass on free alcohol, don't assume it means she's interested.

>potentially ruining what could have been a good thing if I just had self-control and patience
Maybe, probably not, but who cares? In the past and out of your reach, eyes forward, anon. Also, women generally decide very early on if they're going to fuck you or not.

>>18204773
What's your "approach" like? I'd be happy to give you some pointers but like I said nine times out of ten the variables are quite simply out of your control.

>like I'm now THAT sleazy guy who thinks only with his dick
You just described every guy. People don't go to bars for anything meaningful, and there's nothing wrong with that. Cut yourself a break.

>>18204845
Good reads.
>>
>>18204704
Escalate to physical contact in the club already, spend too long in just chatting if you wanted the pussy.
>>
>>18204864
It wasn't the girls fault unless she was heavily leading the anon along, it was his fault for not knowing how to seal the deal properly
>>
>>18204897
This. Knowing when to break touch barrier is key. You shouldn't be "talking" for an hour.
>>
>>18204891
>What's your "approach" like? I'd be happy to give you some pointers but like I said nine times out of ten the variables are quite simply out of your control.
different anon here. at clubs i just grind up on someone and if they go along with it then we're good. based on what i've seen that's how it's usually done.
>>
>>18206122
Define "grind up."
>>
>>18206253
come up from behind and start dancing/subtly dry humping.
>>
>>18206310
Don't do this. Great way to get slapped/have some dude fight you for rubbing your dick on his girl's ass.
>>
File: 1435641326433.jpg (116KB, 530x742px) Image search: [Google]
1435641326433.jpg
116KB, 530x742px
>>18206310
>There are men who actually think this is ok
>mfw
This is why feminists aren't laughed out of the room every time they open their mouths, just so you know.
>>
>>18206374
>>18206666
Then how is it usually done Chad
>>
I'm a club kid, honestly one night stands almost never happen unless you're a 9/10+ or going after some 5/10 slag.

Better move is go for her number + date after, then fuck after the date if it goes well. Unless she's a complete slut, then go for it. Gotta read the girl better, a lot of girls will 100% never go for a one night stand but will totally do it after a date or 2. Especially if you find a girl you like enough like this, always go date first or else they think you just want to get your D wet.
>>
>>18206824
If she's dancing, walk up *in front of her* maybe say something wity if you're charming/she can hear you, and start dancing with her.

Not saying sneaking up like a booty ninja never works but it can go very, very wrong.

>>18206869
This is very accurate. It also depends where you live. Where I live (Buffalo) girls are incredibly easy, about as easy as it gets outside of Southeast Asia/Eastern Europe. There's a lot of reasons for why this is. (lots of universities, excellent bar culture, not much else to do in this shithole other than party/hook up) I routinely bring girls home from bars/clubs for a SNL, and I only imagine it'll get even easier once we have Uber this summer. I can get on a dating app and basically have girls deliver themselves to my house. I've never had a girl take longer than two dates to put out.

Having said that, I travel a lot, and travel gives one perspective. While getting laid in Buffalo or Miami (Miami only if you're in very good shape) is piss easy, it's not as easy in San Fran, or Chicago, and girls in NYC are notoriously flakey and stuck up.
>>
>>18204704
Realize that a rejection isn't personal. She's just not into you. There are tons of people you aren't into, and you know you don't think anything bad about them, you just aren't into em.

Rejection sucks, but it's something everyone does. It isn't a strong judgment.
>>
>>18204704

>gets this bent out of shape over one girl not wanting to have sex with you

I wonder what its like to be this emotionally weak
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.