[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So me and my girlfriend on a "break" cuz she needs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

So me and my girlfriend on a "break" cuz she needs to get her feelings in order and idk how this makes me feel cuz she tells me she loves me and she sees a future with me and all this other stuff and i feel like after we're done on this break shes gonna dump me is she gonna dump me? Or am i just over thinking this
>>
>>18204629
Im high on acid so take this with a grain of salt but fuck you and fuck your girlfriend. What fucking feelings need to be in order? This sounds like so low level lust shit. If she breaks up with you fuck her and her problems and you just do you and shit and eventually you doing you so well other bitches will notice.
>>
>>18204644
This made me laugh but it is low level lust bullshit i just want things too workout between us and i hope they do.
>>
>>18204651
Just know it wont ruin you and there are going to be more people who like you if you make yourself available
>>
>>18204660
Yeah true but am i over thinking this whole situation or is what im thinking reasonable
>>
>>18204629
>danny brown literally puts his own name on a 40 oz bottle.

gotta love this guy
>>
Take it from someone whose been through this. She is gonna dump you. There's a reason she wanted a "break" that's the way of letting you down easy
>>
>>18204680
Honestly I would just get ready to get over it. If it makes you feel better fuck her another time if you can. just be prepared to move on and it wont feel as bad.
>>
>>18204688
Ive been through a break too and didnt end well but this feels different if that makes sense and she promised too get back together with me and I've told her that ive been through breaks and that they didnt end well and she said she'd never do that too me part of me wants to believe her but idk if i can
>>
>>18204629
Get out while you can, she thinks she's letting you down easy with the "I still love you" line, and telling you that you two need a break. It'll hurt worse if you prolong it.

It's manipulative bullshit she's pulling to make herself not feel as bad when she drops the hammer. Cut off her privileges to you, she's likely been ready to leave you for a long time.
>>
>>18204695
Why have a break if you are going to get back together? Just bite down on it and it wont hurt. Whats going on. More details. Male friends? Whats going on with these feelings.
>>
>>18204713
She said she had slight feeling for someone else and it was her fwb she had when we broke up and told me she needed time too figure out her feelings but said that she still wants too date me and we'd get back together and thats what confuses me why go on a break if she still wants to be together im just preparing to get dumped
>>
>>18204707
We've been dating for a couple of weeks so the relationship is still new
>>
>>18204725
IDK maybe she wants to fuck him one more time but have it not scar your relationship so she is doing it on a break. Realistically speaking you gonna bang her one more time and prepare for the worse or what. Whats your game plan or are you more of a sit and wait kind of person.
>>
>>18204731
Thats why i think she wanted a break is too fuck him and im the type of guy too sit back and see what happens we're gonna talk tomorrow and thats when im gonna find out what's gonna happen between us
>>
>>18204738
Would you be okay if that was the case and tomorrow she said she was ready to start dating you?
>>
>>18204725
>been together a couple weeks
>saying "I love you"s
>talking about having a future
>she wants a break after a couple weeks of being together

This is some juvenile shit my dude desu
>>
>>18204747
Yeah id be ok if she did id be alittle pissed cuz she gets mad at me for not fighting lust for someone else and yeah she said she'd be ready to get back together but idk if she really wants too
>>
>>18204752
I don't say i love her she says it too me ive told her its too soon too say it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.