[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/, I'd appreciate any help with this problem I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1462924725581.png (139KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
1462924725581.png
139KB, 290x290px
Hello /adv/, I'd appreciate any help with this problem I've noticed. Just for reference I'm a neet and anything mentioned in this post happened online, because I don't have friends in real life.

So I've noticed that none of my friends really approach me to talk. It's usually me initiating the conversation most of the time excluding maybe one or two people. That says something about me, right? About maybe how I'm boring or clingy or something else.

On top of that, I'm super lonely all of time, and try to find friends to talk to and have fun with, but then the same thing happens where eventually I'm the only one initiating conversations or we don't talk at all.

A lot of the time I just wish I had a boyfriend or something too, just to have one person to dedicate your time too, but I guess that goes a long with the loneliness.

I'm depressed a lot, and I get that I'm a degenerate and that what I'm about to say will sound really edgy, but wouldn't it make more sense instead of trying to fill the "void" that I have, just learn to be content with being alone? Wouldn't I just be better off, and not be able to be hurt as well?

What am I supposed to do?
>>
So you're asking if you should embrace being alone or seek friendship?

well which do you want? You understand it well. Being alone is easiest, you just have to suppress the emotional pain. Seeking friendship is harder because it involves work and risk, but you won't suffer.
>>
I wish I could help but I'm in similar situation myself. It sucks when you're the one putting all the effort into a relationship.

Also I want to say that depending on other people to make you happy probably ain't healthy. So I wouldn't say you should resign yourself to loneliness but I think being confident in oneself and being dependent on others will help attract people who want to be around you
>>
>>18204657
*NOT being dependent on others
sorry
>>
Do you think of yourself as fun? Who are these these people you are having conversations with? Where did you meet them and why did you start talking in the first place?
>>
>>18204649
I would rather seek friendship but I wouldn't know where to start. It's hard for me to find friends on discord servers where there are hundreds of members, and steam "friend" threads are just full of erpers. I just don't know where to go.

>>18204657
Thanks anon, this helped a lot.
>>
>>18204667
I would think so? Most of the time I'm willing to play games and talk or even watch shows with people. Most of my friends are weebs so I wouldn't think it would be hard to talk about similar interests. They were either added off of 4chan, or off of a friend of a friend. I started talking with them because I just wanted to make friends to have fun and talk with
>>
>>18204679
How often are you chatting with them. Are they your friends?
>>
>>18204694
I guess it's hard to describe. I would say 3/20 people I actually talk to on a regular basis and they also initiate conversations with me. The other 17...Well I try to talk to them every now and then, but then stuff just seems to fall off. So I guess it's hard to call them my friend?

I just don't understand why the number is so low. Is it just hard to find actual people that initiate conversations with you? Is it a problem with me? I just don't get it.
>>
>>18204700
If you want drop your steam and I can chat with you over anime and games and shit. Other than that I don't know what I can tell you. Maybe you its you maybe people have more important shit from before they met you and they simply don't have enough time for themselves.
>>
File: 1454536156481.png (64KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1454536156481.png
64KB, 300x300px
>>18204708
Thanks anon, I appreciate it.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045342192/
>>
>>18204604
Same as a previous anon, I am in a similar situation, and if you actually reply to people and put effort into friendships, im cool to try and become a friend no idea if we will have any common interests, but maybe a common steam game or something
>>
>>18204604
You can't learn to be ok with loneliness because human contact is something you need
>>
>>18204604
i'm in a nearly identical situation. i'll add you if you want. maybe we could play games or something?
>>
>>18206115
Sure anon
>>
>>18206130
Added
>>
File: 5930-24993-11788.jpg (6KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
5930-24993-11788.jpg
6KB, 226x223px
You faggots are gonna have a pretty big surprise when you figure out OP is not a girl
>>
File: 1454657633590.jpg (47KB, 487x487px) Image search: [Google]
1454657633590.jpg
47KB, 487x487px
>>18206145
I'm sorry anon, I probably should have said that in the op
>>
>>18206148
>new friends instantly stop talking to you

Have you ever considered going on some fag dating site or app? Most people probably assume that youre a female because of your queer behavior and anime avatars, then feel grossed out when they find out youre a dude.
>>
>>18206155
That's why I generally stick with trying to find other friends that have anime avatars and are obviously weebs, so that doesn't happen.
>>
>>18206171
Well you have to look at it from a straight man's perspective. They probably assume youre a girl due to your behavior, and then when they learn the truth they feel weirded out that a dude has been getting this close and clingy with them. Go try some gay dating shit bruh, you'll feel great when you have something to fill your hole with.
>>
>>18206176
Ah sorry anon. But is there something like that, but for weebs, gays, and degenerates to just be friends? While being in a relationship would be nice, I really just am trying to find something to ease the crippling loneliness.
>>
>>18206198
Idk, go on /soc/ and post in one of the generals for weebs, gays or degenerates. Im sure you'll get some responses from people interested in what you really are.
>>
>>18204604

what u supposed to do is looking for ppl who worth ur time and effort, otherwise don't be bothered. u may be A LOT better than other ppl who have shit-ton of fake friends, i mean at least u r immune to be left or heart-broken by someone who don't give a shit at all, or some childish behaviors from ur -apparently- best friends but in tough situations they ain't.

Conclusion:
you know EVERY THING happend or will happen, EVERY SITUATION u've been through or will face has its very unique pros, that u will be happy with and its unique cons that can't be ignored.

hope it helps :)
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.