[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make thread on /adv/ about girl possibly ghosting me for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Goober_Knows.png (118KB, 800x996px) Image search: [Google]
Goober_Knows.png
118KB, 800x996px
>make thread on /adv/ about girl possibly ghosting me for not responding to me in almost a week
>she seems rude, move on
>don't bother going on a date
>she doesn't seem interested

>make thread asking the same thing on reddit
>SHE DOESN'T OWE YOU SHIT
>You are disgusting making yourself look like the victim for arguing with "no means no"
>You seem like a douche

Jesus christ.
>>
>>18204598
Well, there is swjs reddit and there is normal one.

Anyway you have to go back
>>>/reddit/
>>
Why are you even on reddit asking for advice?
>>
>>18204598
Show us how you phrased each post and we'll judge it with our own eyes
>>
It's happened on /adv/ too. If you mention being ghosted by a girl, for sure a few femanons are going to jump in and say it's your fault, you're creepy. Happened to me. Some girls are just total cunts.
>>
>>18204598
Reddit is fulll of crazy people who worship their ego.
>>
>>18205441
The thing with anonymous sites is...
>>
>>18205893

So if a girl has said no to a guy, and he keeps pursuing her, she's considered a cunt for ghosting him because he refuses to take no for an answer?
>>
>>18205910
Ghosting is not the same as actively blocking someone.
>>
>>18205910
That's not really ghosting though. If she clearly says no, then ok. Anything past that is just her reinforcing boundaries.

The whole point of ghosting is basically ignoring someone without saying jack shit.

>>18205892
I like going to r/relationships to watch train wrecks. Like some girl wanted to be a sugar baby but the guy had a feeder fetish, and was crying about how she gained 100 pounds or whatever.
>>
Since we are talking about ghosting

A girl in my club said yes to a date. I asked for her number over FB and she didn't respond until 5 days later when I had to ask again. She just said "I forgot" and gave me her .

Is she into me? I feel like she would have responded and not "forgotten" to give me her number if she was.
>>
>>18206004
She really isn't.
>>
>>18206024
Wonder why she couldn,t say no from the start?
>>
>>18206042
Cause she likes the attention and also she's a bad person.
>>
>>18205910
Not sure if you're parodying or one of those cunts that were mentioned. People here are talking abour ghosting, not being blocked after not taking the hint.

Ghosting means when everything is going well. You've had dates, you've maybe had sex. You're planning another date. Then out of nowhere she stops replying. Nothing from messages, emails. She's gone.

This is the kind of situation that some girls will still defend and say "you must have been creepy it must be all your fault!"
>>
>>18205881
Everyone is honest
>>
>>18206599
No that's not right.
>>
>>18206619
>>18206599
mostly honest
there are opinions who are held back becuase people don't like being ridiculed even anonymously
but for the most part, people will post without any restraint
save for the underages who are the in the epic trole phase of their lives where they take nothing seriously and 4chan specially
>>
>>18207617
>save for the underages who are the in the epic trole phase of their lives where they take nothing seriously and 4chan specially
I fucking hate those brats. Can't have an intelligent conversation before one of those faggots shits all over everything.
>>
>>18204598
Reddit has always been a nemesis of 4chan don't go there son it's for the mass uneducated lol
>>
>>18207645
I had to because I didn't (You)s fast enough :/
>>
>>18207617
Honest yes, but also more frequently wrong. On 4chan there is nothing to hold you back from voicing your opinion. But there's also no backlash from making claims without fact-checking. In real life you are more careful about what you say because you don't want to look stupid in front of people, on 4chan it's unfiltered so people will say things they only guess might be right. In real life people speak less without thinking.

Except Donald Trump.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.