[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a girl turns to me in her chair and sits like this, is this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

If a girl turns to me in her chair and sits like this, is this body language for she wants the dick?
>>
>>18204553
She's probably feeling slightly cold. Sorry dude
>>
>>18204553
Closing her legs is the opposite of wanting the dick.
>>
>>18204596
>>18204600
Bros you shooting him down before he even tries, no risk no reward!
>>
>>18204613
I'm just saying she probably feels a little cold and wants to warm up her body a little. Definitely not a "gimme babies" body langauge thing. Having her arms like that further indicates closed body langauge.
If you like her and can hit it off well with her give it a try senpai, can't succeed if you dont try.
>>
She be wanting some D for sure bro!
>>
Why do men think the smallest things women do are signs they want to fuck them? No, she's just sitting comfortably.
>>
>>18206107
Because youre all manipulative succubus whores?
>>
>>18204553
If you want her, go for it. Assume that she wants the d unless she clearly tells you she doesn't. Then move on cause that next girl might want the d.
>>
>>18206107
>>18206110
This.

No one overthinks for no reason. Thats just the way the news goes. If you deny it or not, there will always be bitches socially engineering scrubs and people who know better and try to predict all of that before getting fucked.
>>
>>18206107
Because girls can't say what's on their mind
>>
>>18207833
I don't understand the reasoning behind toxic shitposts like this
>>
>>18204553
No she's trying to hide her's
>>
>>18204553
If anything it means she doesnt trust you or doesn't like you. Closing up, and arms or legs crossed is a negetive sign. If she were comfortable or wanted you she would be more open and leaning towards you. Not bottling up like she's preparing to be beat to death. Sorry dude
>>
>>18207970
I had a LDR with a chick and she would always do that on cam. Fuck...
>>
>>18207877

Women don't have a problem telling men whats on their mind. Women have a problem telling you whats on their mind because you fucking suck.

This is an important distinction to be made.
>>
>>18208005
so is it a good sign if a girl told me her most traumatic life experience and intimate detail after a day? I must not be too much of a pushover. Or she's evil and made something up to test me.
>>
>>18206107
this.

Also, I've noticed how basic and black and white people on this site (and in real life) are when trying to analyse "signals". It's really pretty complicated, and what you should really be looking for is if they do these "cues" to just you, or to everyone (they're just naturally flirtatious/friendly)
>>
>>18204553
>>
No op, shes signaling that shes protecting herself. But actually she's only sending those signals so youd prove her wrong that she doesnt need to do that. Shes also fantasizing that you lift her up and fuck her brains out. But really shes still thinking about her ex and needs you to be her new emotional support without the sexual benefits. But in the meantime shes thinking if she actually wants you to offer only sexual benefits and by turning in her chair shes metaphorizing her emotions. She wants the D.
>>
File: IMG_0013.jpg (43KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0013.jpg
43KB, 720x404px
This thread derailed into everyone just projecting their own ideas on attraction on op's very simple situation. If you felt something go for it, if she says no there's nothing wrong with that, go slang d somewhere else.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.